Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys comment here immediately!! πŸ˜›

Last Week TRP's SUBALA FANS CHK OUT

Please comment before this post get ruined by some people!
😈
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh n com,ing upp was a roflmao 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Merry: Hehe same here! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But uff people are so crazy abt this ranking system...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And yes this show has become dumb...I'm hating it right now...I'll probably stop watching again...
I was only watching for DD before and now for AR and DD...but it's too much now...I'm just glad that even with these pathetic tracks, the show is doing good and DD and AR's hardwork is being recognized and people are appreciating them.

@Aashu: Haha for some reason, I had thought you cared about rankings as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Uday: Arre yaar...this ranking system is useless...it's just to satisfy one fangroup's egos πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Loquacious_Aash

OMGGG 

Preacppp

YESSS...πŸ˜‰
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

@Merry: Hehe same here! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But uff people are so crazy abt this ranking system...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yes this show has become dumb...I'm hating it right now...I'll probably stop watching again...
I was only watching for DD before and now for AR and DD...but it's too much now...I'm just glad that even with these pathetic tracks, the show is doing good and DD and AR's hardwork is being recognized and people are appreciating them.

my instinct knew this show was stupid no wonder I didn't watch it before, thanx AR for making go thru this torture πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.
the only thing for madhu is left to have one night stand with him🀒... Seriously no self respect at all! For me not having SM , I am okay with that, but I hate when they make the female character weak. Can't stand it!
@IF ranking... Fans make multiple accounts to commentπŸ˜•..no body cares what IF fans think should be on topπŸ˜†
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Loquacious_Aash

OMGGG 

Preacppp

Y do I feel like its not real...i think either madhu or sultan is imaging it
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
episode full of
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
actually y the other guy is not forcing madhu to consumate their marriage just like how he made her stay there πŸ€”
munny2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arrghh...I so wish they show the prep at the beginning of the episode had to tolerate 20 min bakbak just to get a glimpse of sultan πŸ˜‘
sultanbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hate the episode from  heart .. but precap sultan made my day😊