Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Here is the link to the NEW article...WOWWW...

It's a tough choice to make, but Madhu will eventually pick one of the two men – so who do you think it will be?

Colors' Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon has showcased both Rishab Kundra (Vivian DSena) and Sultan's (Avinesh Rekhi) good and bad sides. Even though we are a little biased towards RK for his crackling chemistry with Madhu (Drashti Dhami), Sultan is not a bad choice either, say fans.

We asked you in a story why Madhu is inching towards Sultan when she is clearly in love with RK. It could be that the makers of the daily soap are trying to judge how the viewers would react, just in case they decide to change the story and make Sultan the new protagonist.

Avinesh Rekhi, who portrays the character of Sultan in Madhubala, has entered the show only recently, but the actor has managed to woo the audiences so well so that fans are ready to let RK go…interesting! So after reading all your responses, we decided to try and figure out who would make a better life partner for Madhu – Sultan or RK.

RK has a sizzling chemistry with Madhu, but he is also at the core of all her troubles. He is arrogant, abusive (mentally), delusional, dictatorial, alcoholic and… need we go on? Sultan, on the other hand, is mysterious, caring, a good father and protective, not possessive. He is also very guarded, has a big secret, and is probably still secretly in love with his ex. We are sure there will be a lot more negatives to his character, but we can only write what we have seen, no?

But Madhu is still in love with RK, in spite of all his negative attributes – we are not sure why, though. Is it because he helped her out when she needed it most? After all, he supported her when no one believed her. Or is it 'coz she knows deep down that he still loves her? Or perhaps she prefers a dominating man? Of course, it could be simply because love is blind, wethinks. According to our complicated calculations, Sultan definitely is a better choice for Madhu, but who are we to decide!

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

^Lol Uday I'm too lazy to comment on anyone's profile...don't even comment on DD's profile 😆😆

I know Shikha, I daily comment on the profiles of DD, KT and AR regularly!!
But haven't seen u in any of them! 🤣

Please comment yar, we need to bring up or maintain AR's rank! 😊
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loquacious_Aash

Merry 🤗

Paro...hows u 

Kids goene??

Heeyyy Merrryyy 🤗

Heyyy Aashu 🤗...yup the kids have gone to school...now I am getting ready for going to a Puja...I will leave the link to the next thread on the FIRST page of this thread...ONLY GO THERE once this thread is DONE...😃
Udhay thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article, paro.. 😊

I visited the website just now and read it..
I'm really happy that AR's growing popularity and his hardwork is being noticed and appreciated by the media 😊

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Uday: Lol I don't really care about rankings 😆😆

@Paro: Thanks for the article re...I'm so happy ppl are appreciating AR now :P
And how I wish Madhu would choose him 😳
Absoluv thumbnail
Link to thread 5 ...BUT Please ONLY GO THERE ONCE THIS IS DONE...😃

Udhay thumbnail

@Uday: Lol I don't really care about rankings 😆😆

@Paro: Thanks for the article re...I'm so happy ppl are appreciating AR now :P
And how I wish Madhu would choose him 😳

LOL! 😆

I'm obssessed about ranking 🤣

I always want DD, KT and AR to have high ranks ❤️

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

^Lol Uday I'm too lazy to comment on anyone's profile...don't even comment on DD's profile 😆😆

same here😆 i dont believe in IF rank system
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this show is dumb..
what a waste of talent 😆
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me three

never comment on nay thing

lol