Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

@fia i am good.. poor you . hope everything is okay now 😳

DID you watch the epi, you faved superstar is carrying his wife to his love mansion πŸ˜†

Ughhh🀒...I think I'll skip the episode today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: fia21

Oops *hides under the bed* πŸ˜†

Sorry sorry. I know I have been MIA on the posts, but I hardly get time to come online now πŸ˜• . As I was telling Merry, my asthma keeps triggering, than got caught up with studies and now worst of all, there's no electricity half the day

I am not watching the show nowadays. I only see the Sultan scenes a bit. RK is creeping me out big time 😳 . I did comment on some posts today. I'm waiting for some proper SulBala and Sultan scenes to make a post. Right now the whole story is completely haywire!

i m luving the eil rk as this will push madhu towards sultan even more...plus we hv had MANY BEAUTIFUL SULBALA scns the last 2 weeks.be it the holi or after holi the alvida scn n then the sulbala phone convo.its jus 2day the rk track started.the last 2 weeks it was mostly sultan n sulbala...

but yeah no ue mking posts on prev epis .that i agree

but i DEMAND A POST during the rk vs sultan face off
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Awww..missed you too πŸ€—I was like where has she disappeared to? LOL

Dude go sleep rather than wasting time here lols...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was wearing the cloak of invisibility for a while . Okay that was a bad joke. I seriously need sleep. But I just can't. Every time I close my eyes this weird urge to flush someone down the toilet suddenly comes up. Am I crazy or am I crazy?
Basilisk thumbnail
Seems like our whole gang is here today...except Manal and Simmy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You called me a stranger? 😲 . How.Dare.You! 😑

Dost dost na raha *sniffs* 😭πŸ€ͺ

*offering Merry ka Dupatta* πŸ€”

u can wife nosey with it too 
Basilisk thumbnail

I was wearing the cloak of invisibility for a while . Okay that was a bad joke. I seriously need sleep. But I just can't. Every time I close my eyes this weird urge to flush someone down the toilet suddenly comes up. Am I crazy or am I crazy?

Awww you just reminded me of Harry Potter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Flush someone? who? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yep you're totally crazy...thank god not as crazy as "ahem ahem"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

i m luving the eil rk as this will push madhu towards sultan even more...plus we hv had MANY BEAUTIFUL SULBALA scns the last 2 weeks.be it the holi or after holi the alvida scn n then the sulbala phone convo.its jus 2day the rk track started.the last 2 weeks it was mostly sultan n sulbala...

but yeah no ue mking posts on prev epis .that i agree

but i DEMAND A POST during the rk vs sultan face off

That I will definitely make, considering that there are going to be a lot of biased posts regarding that face off πŸ˜‰
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hellooo everyone, bohot busy day tha.

Log kyun ro rahen hai😑

Arre we need foundation for start of Sulbala track. The foundation is going on right nowπŸ˜†
Aaj to my SS didn't even take picnic bags to party. 
And who said Sulbala cannot be the end game? Have you wondered why they have made such a sexy guy to be sultan? His character has been etched with a lot of thought. it could very well be Sulbala at the end (or till his death) He is a parallel lead. Lets believe that ourselves firstπŸ˜‰

Finally, have you wondered why Sulbala is so hated as well??? Because his screen presence is terrific. you can abuse him or love him, but cannot ignore him.
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Not really. It'll stay like this for the month. Sigh.

Ughh spare me the horror. I totally bailed on today's episode. I thought Viraj from Saubhagyavati was creepy, looks like RK is following his footsteps now. And seeing the forum glorifying his acts as his love makes me want to barf.

OMGSHH you cant compare Karan.V to VD😭. he is one of my faved Desi actorsEmbarrassed and i dont have that manyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† But his character was suppose to be evil. All the fans knew and nobody supported his action.
But over here???????? hmm

fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loquacious_Aash

*offering Merry ka Dupatta* πŸ€”

u can wife nosey with it too 

I want malmal ka dupatta to wipe off my precious booger