India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

W5: Playing Kissy Face

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Back with the review. Low comments on this forum is really becoming a problem and I am not just talking about my posts people. Rather than worrying about a sad ending, get invested in the show if you are enjoying it NOW. And have fun in this forum by getting active.

April 1: You complete me

These two make such a cute pair, challenging each other and watching out for each other at the same time. While Saras is a little intimidated by our Kumud, he does hold his own.  He notices everything related to Kumud. She went to mandir to pray for a good hubby (you!) and he very innocently poked her with that piece of information, not thinking that he's losing out on his chance to be the lucky guy.

When Kumud teases him, but he tells her off like a kid. Go sit there and watch my wit and charm work it, Kumud.

I will tease you but I will support you too. Know you are brave, but only I get to lose my temper with you, no one else can say anything to my Saras! She goes and unleashes herself on two grown men in a bhari bazar ROFL. KUMUD, he warns, keep quiet. Kumud listens! And leaves.

Now where did she go off to? I want her to sit prettily right in front of me! He taunts her when he comes back, I sold them, no thanks to you.

His awe when a group of people come again, lol why would people come in groups to you at random Saras? She talked people up!

No, Kumud, I don't need to sing in Gujarati to impress people. Sold them all, I did! But, no matter what I say, I will share my wins with you cause we are in this together, my pretty one.Embarrassed

Aw, isn't he sweet? Kumud leaves it to him to take credit, but thanks to dear Ilaben, he finds out.

* Special mention for the actor playing Ila, very authentic lady. Way she wipes the kid's face in the morning is exactly how a mom would wipe drools off her son's face.

April 2: Let's play kissy-face

Kumud, I am so sorry for hurting you all this time. You know I am never like this. You make me crazy, but then you take all I throw at you too. You put up with me when no one else in my life ever did. You really are loyal aren't you, you are the type who would never desert me. Hug Come, let me kiss you. Let's kiss and make up, I might be a pujari but I am still a red-blooded man at the end of the day and you are one pretty little thing who's all mine. Oh dear, she ran Broken Heart. Her hair on my finger tips felt really good. I don't feel bad for doing that just yet. It felt right.

Kumud thinking, oh dear, I let him take liberties with me. But then, I took a lot of liberties with him too. Doomed. Now I must stay away, he did reject me and he still wants to go through with it! I am so beautiful that he wouldn't reject me if he saw my face but he did without seeing it. Now he must suffer. Dad is such a romantic. He's all about soul mates and getting each other.

Saras thinking, oh I miss her. I am more annoyed with myself that she's angry with me than anything.

** Isn't there too much focus on Guman and her sister? The sister's character is really an extra. Stupid Guman thinks that the house loss will be on VC when it always weighs on the owner (Laxmi). How did she get the house from her hubby to neelam? Dude, I know mortgages, it doesn't work like that! And businesses going bad don't sink without Laxmi knowing about it! Hello!

April 3: See I can say sorry and thank you nicely, Kumud!

Oh no, my kamarband fell at Ilaben's house. Of course, Kamarchandra has it. He had his eyes on it since day one Angry.LOL

She didn't come to feed me! No, Kumari, I am not upset. I am actually blushing to the roots of my hair now that you asked me if I have any messages for her Blushing. I may not have said yes to the marriage but I am an authentic Jijaji act, right? Everyone calls me Jijaji and I am happy to answer their call. You see the problem is that I feel like I am Jijaji but I think I am not.

Oh no, he's coming right for me in front of the whole school to say sorry he almost kissed me. Sau dobo chhe!

Kumud, my sweetheart, I am sorry, really. A little embarrassed now too that we are thinking about it again.

Kumud, I will remind you this is not your family and I have no relationship with you THANKS to you. Yes, did that break your heart a little? Evil Smile Good, now I will pick a fight with you so that you stay away from me. Honestly, I want to be around you, but Dukhba and Ma says no and my little jilted pride gets in the way.

Hey, I came all the way here for you...follow my lead?Heart

No, leave this place now!

I won't leave just because you tell me to! This is my hometown too. Since I have the upper hand having rejected you, I assure you there will be no more kissy face playing between us, happy?

***Kusum was there when Dukhba reminded Kaki that she threatened suicide to the whole family but then she's shocked with Chotte chachi says Kaki lost her temper. Dead Blooper. She was also there when Kaki first started blowing up, something Kumari remembered. Kusum then let's go showing some maturity and protected Kumari which was good, may be she remembered that BIG threat of suicide. How did she forget?

In other news, Gyan grew his beard back. Sleek, isn't he? Handsome little uncle you have there Kumud. I love his outfits. Actress playing his wife is also amazing. We really appreciate you both! Kaki is good, she's a silly woman who is helpless without her son. The woman doesn't really hate Saras, she is nice to him. She's just a bit selfish and a gossip. A very real character. Good actress too.

April 4: Petting Saras

Yash did it! Now I will go get Kaki. You don't know who you messed with Kaki. Taking it out on my Daddy and my not-quite-hubby will cost you! I will beat you down with my logic. - This makes me think of SRK's logic in Mohabbatein. Megha (Kumud) up ke bita adhoori hai, lekinn Megha mere bina bhi adhoori hai.

VC: I trust Kumud to be my heir. I won't say she's like a son to me because she doesn't need to be "like a son" to be a great daughter ClapClapClap. We all know just being a son doesn't mean he's responsible, look at Yash.

Kumud to the rescue, older sister behavior though Yash maybe be a little older Thumbs Up. I like how she threatened Nirav lol.

God, Guman is a freak. How can someone raise an adorable baby like that and be so mean to him I will never understand. If you marry a guy knowing he has a mother-less son, it's your responsibility to be his mother. If I was in that kind of a situation, I can see myself becoming an over-indulgent mother, I don't understand how one would reject such a beautiful little boy. I thinking of that scene where he came to her as a kid, calling her mama. If a lonely mother-less kid opens up that much, it's the best opportunity for a step mom to take up. I would pick him up and hug him tight, mud and all. And I am in my 20s, not really maternal either.

****Maternal se yaad aya, our Dukba is having too much fun petting Saras. Give VC and Gunial a chance lol! And some fans here too, I found out LOL 

April 5: I do love you

Prayaschit khatam. Goodbye time. They are like connected by a string, hiding away from the crowd and following each other to Radha Kishan's madir of course!  Aww Saras, he's so sad. He's basically transparent that he likes her. She sees it too. That's why she asked, so why DID you reject me if you adore me so much? Because he didn't know you then! Wacko Gosh!

It doesn't even cross my mind that you may have thought I am not good enough for you because I am a confident, overachieving girl.

My dad almost forced you down my throat and I was just retaliating. Also, I never thought my sanyas would go die a slow death because of anyone. But look at me now. Whenever I see you, I just want to kiss you Shocked.

Hope you are happy, you will be pleased cause you tell me to get out all the time. I am leaving and can't hope you will stop me either. Here, see the printed ticket for yourself. These eyes that you dreamed of will not come to torment you again. Please extend your hand, please, please. I don't want to take liberties with you anymore in case you lash out at me.

He says, I did it for your family. Smiles. Aw, she doesn't smile back so he goes back to being a stranger. These two repressed little darlings, so frustrating.

She jerks when he takes the ticket back but doesn't stop him.

May I leave without any accusation from you? Unhappy Aw, he asks for permission. So vulnerable.

Guman, the bad dancer is wearing an ill-fitting blouse and making us bear her. Born in a brothel kind of setting and still can't dance. But it works because she's a really small time dancer in a village. She thinks she made a good wife and family! Major LOL! I am not saying this out of any dislike for what she stands for either, it is just that she's individually awful. She's no Chandramukhi.

KUMUD Blushing (ek, how sweet is that possessiveness), stop, don't create a scene. VC right in their middle, is watching them fight like an old couple. More reaffirmation that they are meant to be. Poor guy will be so disappointed in Saras once Guman comes and bursts his bubble.

Our vulnerable little darling gets cocooned in love. They stand in front of him against the police and he realizes how much he's protected. That's enough for him. He goes and sacrifices himself again for them.

***** Kumari's extra layer was very good Star. I think she's going to meet a good-for-nothing dad from school and her mother doesn't know about it. That's why she's secretive. She won't go to report Saras as that is already done. Report Yash? Not really because that would create more drama for her family.

Please write a response to this post.

Mary.

http://i.imgur.com/4z5BnDc.jpg

Edited by Marybarton - 07 April 2013 at 8:33pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

baburaokashishsrajsunpriyankabhat09nabilamubeenJasNehaFanhumeshaasorchakari_1ReenBeanDiamond_14vish.narenvioletshine-sakshi--ParamHolic-mandygillSahirsBeardHydroxyGrouppc_palspalakluvsabhiyaShanUlasNestleToulouseSanju_

Diamond_14 Goldie
Diamond_14
Diamond_14

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
love your post mary...  "lets play kissy facy "lolROFL 

Edited by Diamond_14 - 05 April 2013 at 10:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

sorcha Senior Member
sorcha
sorcha

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Great post! Have no idea what the guman dance was supposed to be like...that's an example of major epic fail! i didn't know whether to laugh or be embarrassed. As for Guman's impending entry: I just hope VC has seen enough between SC and Kumud to know that there is SOMETHING between them. I am sure he will be hurt at first, but I really hope that he supports them and tries to help them. The kumari story seems pretty interesting. Her mother is going to go nuclear on her when she finds out! Definitely looking forward to next week's dhamaka!  

Marybarton

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
love ur post mary! and u r rt the comments r getting low, we need to make the threads pink, especially when people invest so much time in typing and putting their thoughts in front of everyone!

Edited by mandygill - 05 April 2013 at 10:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MarybartonNestleToulouse

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diamond_14

LOL Kumud and Saras sitting on a mango tree...
mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

Smile and the mango falls in kumud's lap...

Marybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

mood killer LOL

mandygill

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mandygill

mood killer LOL

mood starterWink! kumud gives the mango to saras, now what will saras do..lets make a story by adding one liners..what say?

Marybarton

Go to top