Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Where it all began... (Page 3)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

@shruti, they are showing it, may be because some are still on Sati is different from Parvati. This is just to clear that illusion. There will always be different interpretations for almost everything, so enjoy the variety of posts you've got.LOL
Minaxi I think CV's also saw n felt the fight between Sati fans n Parvati fans...so now they r trying to solve the fight..WinkLOLTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Reshama.-Nymphadora-foram.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Shru I know now what will happen...Parvati meet Daksh who already informed by Mahadev about Parvati's ML condition...he will tell Parvati about her daughter's story...Parvati will realize it n have FB of Sati like she had till now..n then may be she will remember something about Mahadev...
so in sab main ek gift ye hai k ek saal bad hame phir se purane epis dekhne ko milenge..FB mian hi sahi..TongueLOL
Debo =D...owh wauw flasbacks..maybe they will show it...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Nymphadora-foram.

pritash05 IF-Rockerz
pritash05
pritash05

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
To be honest most ppl I have come across never watched sati phase coz that time dkdm was just starting to get well known so for viewers who joined after sati phase like me will treat this as a new thing but who are watching from the start will see as same thing. Same same but different. As a audience I see this for first time n loved it very much. The love connection between shiv n parvati is so strong that u see it from mohit n sonas expression didn't feel like they are acting lol. Comes naturally their performance n they seem to enjoy each n every scene n do justice all the time. Hats off to the writers n actors. Wink

Edited by pritash05 - 06 April 2013 at 2:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

apurvachoudarymnx12.Kore.jyoti07-Nymphadora-

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
@Reshma-fingers crossed even i hope post this track we get a stronger Parvati-its long time due!
the Cv has promised us he will-we hope he does

@Meenakshi-yes maybe they must have done it for that reason..LOLits high time the illusion and Sati and Parvati being diffrent is clearedBig smile

@Debo-yeah Sati fans will be happy i guess
im actually looking forward to PD narrating Satis entire story to Parvati(coupeled with Flashbacks) what went wrong why it went wrong etc
it will be intresting to see Prajyapati Daksh go back to the Sati era-specially when at this time last year Dakshu was throwing Tantrums!
it will be intresting :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12foram.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged

@shruti, they are showing it, may be because some are still on Sati is different from Parvati. This is just to clear that illusion. There will always be different interpretations for almost everything, so enjoy the variety of posts you've got.LOL
Minaxi I think CV's also saw n felt the fight between Sati fans n Parvati fans...so now they r trying to solve the fight..WinkLOLTongue
It can be trueLOL...u know when u like both Sati and Parvati track ...its somethimes very difficult when there is a warzoneDead going one..between both camp fans. I was stuck in between like sum members tooOuch. Dont want to see this any more.. because its awful and  am standby with ma belandeegroller photo: deegroller deegrol.gif..Nahh!! Dont want this in ma forum ever agian.Embarrassed Oke guys am just kidding am not really standby i love u guys to much for thatROFL. We are mature in this forum..we love our forum and members and respect each others pov. ..Wink

Edited by .Reshama. - 06 April 2013 at 2:34am

mnx12foram.

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

It can be trueLOL...u know when u like both Sati and Parvati track ...its somethimes very difficult when there is a warzoneDead going one..between both camp fans. I was stuck in between like sum members tooOuch. Dont want to see this any more.. because its awful and  am standby with ma belandeegroller photo: deegroller deegrol.gif..Nahh!! Dont want this in ma forum ever agian.Embarrassed Oke guys am just kidding am not really standby i love u guys to much for thatROFL. We are mature in this forum..we love our forum and members and respect each others pov. ..Wink
Reshu I want to see u as Standby with an ambulance not with Belan..TongueLOL

.Reshama.foram.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Reshama.

Reshu I want to see u as Standby with an ambulance not with Belan..TongueLOL
oke thik hia i will make a new funny post about this...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I hope that CVs clarify the msg that Parvati and Sati are one and the same..Adi Shakti..!! Just with different faces..and it should be soon..or else.ppl who started seeing this serial after Parvati's entry..might get confused..thinking why in the world in Parvati's FB..Mahadev is with a different woman.. LOL LOL

Reminds of a Bollywood movie..KarZ..which didn't do well as audience.just couldn't.figure out..why was Rishi kapoor having FBs and dreams.of Kiran Kumar.. LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index