India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Where it all began... (Page 2)

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Thank u for ur beautiful post...yes dear when i first heard that they showed sati shiv (including salsa moveLOL)now as parvati shiv..i coudlnt control ma laugh..but then i saw the moment on tv..and realised she needed this..that she knows her shiv ..she only needs to remember that. Please guys no comparsion about Sati and Parvati..there is no need for that..Sati Parvati are the same Shakti!!  I loved Sati because she was a strong devi and newer saw a abla track.. and was sad when her track ended.. When parvati came i was glad because i thought to see her as a storng Devi like Durga ..but ..was so dissapointed ..i really hated that abla nari track!! I hope they show her more as a strong devi now..

Btw the phase that Parvati has reminded me of Sati..her facial expressions ..how she talked to Shiv..
Poor Devi must have felt he was stalking her..he popped up so many times..and his facial expression i mean his naughy grinn are priceless!!TongueLOL

Edited by .Reshama. - 06 April 2013 at 1:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12kaatayanipritash05foram.

pritash05 IF-Rockerz
pritash05
pritash05

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
The scene was so beautiful n so different from sati phase. Beautiful beginning for parvati to realise the connection with her shiv. How I am drooling the way he held her hand n when she put her hand on his shoulders. Love thd end where mahadev looked back to his parvati with love in his eyes while she was kind of angry lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Shruti

I mentioned this in Friday's update - I am getting the impression that they're trying to 'recreate the magic' of Sati & Shiva that they showed in the early days.  Only problem - something loses its novelty after the first time one tries it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Debo.Reshama.foram.Nikki_Titli

jyoti07 IF-Rockerz
jyoti07
jyoti07

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
beautiful post dearBig smilefor me it was always about aadishakti neither sati nor parvatiSmileshiv loves aadishakti it doesn't matter if she is sati or parvati.Smileboth are same for himBig smilehe sees both of them as aadishakti not sati or parvatiSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayani.Reshama.foram.

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@Reshma-i disagree on one point
i DO NOT think Sati was shown as strong-the only moments she was genuinely shown strong was when she became Adi Shakti that was only twice
in my opinion Sati was butchered as much as Parvati,perhaps even more cos they always potrayed her as human and not as a goddess
they potrayed her as flawed and imperfect,she used to be abla naari and Mahadev used to save her
Maybe it was justified for the story line,to justify her end,but they never fully did justice to her
romantically it was nice,but there is always that feeling that Sati was never treated as a Goddess as she ought to have been
i always feel there was something left in Satis track-and that was the fact that she was never shown as a Godess

@Vrish-EXACTLY-they are trying to recreate the scene and the ra-cos they are going back thereLOL
they are trying to go back to Satis era for obvious reasons,as my post says Shaktis story,DKDM's story orignated from Sati
i somewhere down the line feel that this should have been shown much earlier in the show
its kind of strange they are showing it now
after almost a few months since Satis track got over and Parvatis began
they are doing it on purpose i guess-maybe they wanted to tie the loose strings once and for all.

BTW-if you dont know people are liking the fact that this track is being treated like Satis track,its a compliment for the Cvs,considering how people complained when the show was treated diffrentlySmile-i know its weird but yeahLOL

@Meenakshi-i liked how they went backwards and are again going forward.
I guess now Parvati will hear Satis story and feel it too.
Next week will be intresting i guess!!

this post of mine was to justify why Sati is important for Parvatis self realization
how she too was is and will be continue to be a chapter and in Parvatis life
how her expreinces etc are no diffrent from Parvatis
how she and Parvati are the same
People should view thier story as one and not as two diffrent stories!

Oh Never MindLOLthis always happensROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish..Kore.pritash05OtakuGirl-Debo.Reshama.foram.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti.nil

@Reshma-i disagree on one point
i DO NOT think Sati was shown as strong-the only moments she was genuinely shown strong was when she became Adi Shakti that was only twice
in my opinion Sati was butchered as much as Parvati,perhaps even more cos they always potrayed her as human and not as a goddess
they potrayed her as flawed and imperfect,she used to be abla naari and Mahadev used to save her
Maybe it was justified for the story line,to justify her end,but they never fully did justice to her
romantically it was nice,but there is always that feeling that Sati was never treated as a Goddess as she ought to have been
i always feel there was something left in Satis track-and that was the fact that she was never shown as a Godess

I agree she didnt had powers..or was treated as a godess and was shown as a normal woman..this last one is really an insult for Shakti seriously!!In my opinion they didnt showed her  as a abla nari that who cries all lot.. I really think that what they did with Parvati abla nari/cry  track..was awful and  i really hated it..I really wanted to see a strong Parvati as strong Durga .. Also they always were glorifyinng Shiv and not Parvati this also made me very sad and dissapointed..Shiv Parvati are one and they always only gloryfing  Shiv was uncessarly ..if they want to gloryify then do it with both not one. Yes the show has butcherd both devi's..unneccesarly. We all now the reall Sati wasnt like that at all.
Am very exited  and strong Parvati will not be abla any more and that makes me very happy Day Dreaming

Edited by .Reshama. - 06 April 2013 at 2:18am
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
@shruti, they are showing it, may be because some are still on Sati is different from Parvati. This is just to clear that illusion. There will always be different interpretations for almost everything, so enjoy the variety of posts you've got.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Shru I know now what will happen...Parvati meet Daksh who already informed by Mahadev about Parvati's ML condition...he will tell Parvati about her daughter's story...Parvati will realize it n have FB of Sati like she had till now..n then may be she will remember something about Mahadev...
so in sab main ek gift ye hai k ek saal bad hame phir se purane epis dekhne ko milenge..FB mian hi sahi..TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.foram.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index