I Won't Let Go~ Rachana and Vihaan FF pg13

Posted: 10 years ago
I Won't Let Go~1
My first FF so please don't hate 😊
Rachana~ Went to Columbia university finished her last year, Shy, Innocent, but knows how to work the boys πŸ˜‰
Vihaan~ Went to UCLA finished his last year, Arrogant, Charming, and a little sweet
~Rachana

Rachana woke up at 2 am to the sound of her alarm.She took a shower and got ready for her flight.She made sure she had everything.At the airport she hugged her best friend Elena goodbye."I'll miss you so much" Elena cried hugging her."Don't worry I promise I'll call okay" Rachana assured her.Elena said bye one more time before Rachana got on to her flight.Rachana breathed heavily and closed her eyes.In about 12 hours she will land in Dubai.From there she will head to Banaras for the first time in 6 years she is now a 24-year-old girl.She is going back to India because of her cousins wedding.Gunjan is her cousin/sister from her mom's side.Mayank is her brother/cousin from her dad's side.Finally they are getting married.Rachana was relieved when she heard Charu got hit by a bus, lost her memory,became nice, and divorced Mayank. πŸ˜†

~12 hours later
Rachana stretched once she got off the airplane.That was a long flight and her next flight was tomorrow at 7:00 p.m. 'Plenty of time to rest up' Rachana thought.When Rachana left the airport in search of a hotel she toured Dubai.

~Vihaan
His eyes scanned Dubai the beautiful place.As he was walking around he bumped into a girl causing her to almost trip.He caught her and there eyes met.It feltas if the world slowed down.He lifted her up while still looking at her."Sorry" she mumbled."Uh yeah it's o-okay" Vihaan stammered."I'm Vihaan" he introduced himself."Rachana" Rachana quietly answered."It was nice meeting you Rachana" Vihaan said.Rachana nodded and walked away.
~The Next Day at 7 p.m.
Vihaan got on to his flight to India his best friend was getting married.He was happy for him."Rachana" he questioned seeing the girl he met only yesterday."Oh hi" Rachana akwardly waved at him."Hey" he greeted.Rachana smiled at him.As the plane took off they chatted for a bit."So why are you going to India" Vihaan asked."My cousins are getting married" Rachana replied."No way my friend is going to be married too his name is Mayank" Vihaan said."That's my cousin" Rachana said."Small world" Vihaan smiled at her."Yeah"
and you are a newbie?? unbelievable..

sounds good, you should continue, but what is this with the topic on page 13???
Wow this is not only a vina ff but also a Mayam one πŸ˜†. A cute story but what s with the page 13??
Originally posted by vibz88

Wow this is not only a vina ff but also a Mayam one πŸ˜†. A cute story but what s with the page 13??

maybe she will update the next part when we reach page 13😊
Oooh she wants us to spam till page 13 😲
like cvs want to drag charu drama up to 3 months😲 then only they will bring past of rajiv  😑
I Won't Let Go ~2
Rachana awoke on Vihaan's shoulder."We are now about to land in India please fasten your seatbelt" she heard the announcer say."Vihaan" she shook him until he woke up."What" Vihaan groans."We are about to land fasten your seatbelt" she ordered him.He sighed and put on his seatbelt.
~After landing in India
"Rachana Vihaan" Mayank called them.The both turned their heads."Mayanak bhiya" Rachana hugged him."Wow Rachana look at you" Mayank compliments."Vihaan how are you man" Mayank says."Good how are you is it hard knowing your going to be tied to one girl for the rest of your life" Vihaan jokes.Mayank laughed and Rachana glared at them.
~At home
"Rachana" Gunjan screamed and hugged her."Gunjan" Rachana screamed."Rachana" Shail hugged her crying."Mama don't worry I am still your Rachana" Rachana assured her.Shail smiled and cried a little more."Gunjan this is Vihaan" Mayank introduced them."Hi" Gunjan said.Vihaan waved at her."Wait how does Rachana know Vihaan" Mayank questions."We met in Dubai" Rachana answers.The rest of the night Rachana and Vihaan rested tomorrow was the sangeet.
~The Next Day
"What do you mean" Rachana half-shouted."Rachana I know this isn't what you want but please understand you need to get married" Dayal says."But to Vihaan" Rachana says."I absolutely agree with Rachana" Vihaan says."We should know each other more" Vihaan continues.Rachana nodded in agreement."Okay if you say so" Dayal states.Vihaan,Rachana,Mayank went to tour India."I missed home" Rachana states."I missed the girls" Vihaan says.Rachana rolled her eyes."Moron" she muttered."Hello" Vihaan waved to a pretty girl.The pretty girl blushed slightly.Vihaan looked over at Rachana who was slightly irritated."Oh come on you can't ignore this" Vihaan boasts."Try me" Rachana says walking ahead with a hint of attitude.Rachana was looking at bangels.Vihaan grabbed a few and slid them on her hand."Beautiful just like you" he whispered.Rachana took them off and walked away stubbornly, but smiling at his cuteness.
~At the Sangeet
There were many performances.Including one where Rachana takes Gunjan on stage and dances with her.The last number was Gunjan and Mayank dancing happily an in love."The perfect couple except we would be better" Vihaan whispers in her ear.Rachana attempted to walk away but he held on to her wrist."I won't let go" Vihaan says... πŸ‘
oww
rachna & vihaan have to get married, like it
so i think vihaan likes rachna but he tries to iritate her..

i dont know ur name but wow!!! u r super fast girl...am totally loving the pace of the story, and characterization was so good...keep it up!!!! looking forward to it..πŸ‘πŸΌ
wowww great start! i love the story so far! can you add me to your pm list?
love always,
Aarti