VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear everyone especially our silent members, 

What if you got to be the writer of the show, what twist would you add to the story?
Come on, just voice out your ideas ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
firstly i will make sunaina realize very well the importance of housewife and bindiya and renu will also have a change of mind by me. Then sona joining his job but as a part time for about some hours. Kanhaiya solving tough cases and reporter sona reporting madam. Thus maximum times sonaiya will also be together and more importantly sona doing something to bring the change of thinking in everyone and some normal household issues like the one of cylinder. Darshana living in sasural and realizing everything and turning all good along with durgesh...julie realizing the fact that she should be in limits and the man harassing her is being caught...sona adjusting with both job and family along with others. Neelam and uddham having their kids along with sonaiya and darshana-durgesh...all happy and my story will end there as i do not believe in dragging like it happens in most of the shows.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@visha.   good topic
@sonali.   great ideas ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘   I think you have covered most of the ideas.

I would say even Neelam work part time (sewing, teach cooking) to grow her confidence and Udham supporting her.  She should not feel that as she is not educated, she is only suitable to look after the family.

Darshana at sasural not only do housework but also work.   Durgesh work full time.   Mind you even working, he will be asking if there is any commission in it for him ๐Ÿ˜†

Renu & co to give time to their children in the evenings.
Bindiya to keep an eye on Julie.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

@visha. good topic

@sonali. great ideas๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ I think you have covered most of the ideas.

I would say even Neelam work part time (sewing, teach cooking) to grow her confidence and Udham supporting her. She should not feel that as she is not educated, she is only suitable to look after the family.

Darshana at sasural not only do housework but also work. Durgesh work full time. Mind you even working, he will be asking if there is any commission in it for him๐Ÿ˜†

Renu & co to give time to their children in the evenings.
Bindiya to keep an eye on Julie.

Ya true and even neelam once said that if uddham had supported her, she would have done her heiher studies but he never supported. Hote she continues her studies in future
VishaD. thumbnail
Good points guys ๐Ÿ‘
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First of all Darshana and her hubby should go to their house!!
Then there should be some serious issues like this property track!!
I want neelam to work like doing "Dabba service" along with sunaina because i want a MIL to help her DIL because its happens rare on the tv where a MIL helps her DIL๐Ÿ˜Š
Bindiya and renu should give more time to their kids!!
There can be a track in which renu have complications in her pregnancy and then her hubby take care of her and then she realizes his value in her life!!

P.S:- i like one thing about sunaina that she doesn't differentiate between boy and girl...she doesn't want Julie and dimple to work but to study further๐Ÿ‘
Edited by JalebiGirl - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would show some actual troubles housewives face like the gas cylinders shortage. There could be a plumbing issue and have the entire house flooded out. Get Darshan back at her in-laws place. 
Get Renu and Bindiya to take responsibility for their kids.
Originally posted by: JulieD

I would show some actual troubles housewives face like the gas cylinders shortage. There could be a plumbing issue and have the entire house flooded out. Get Darshan back at her in-laws place. 

Get Renu and Bindiya to take responsibility for their kids.

actually the show tried showing that like the gas cylinder, the maid problem but people didn't really liked it. they wanted more drama, revenge type stories like other shows. 

VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JalebiGirl

First of all Darshana and her hubby should go to their house!!
Then there should be some serious issues like this property track!!
I want neelam to work like doing "Dabba service" along with sunaina because i want a MIL to help her DIL because its happens rare on the tv where a MIL helps her DIL๐Ÿ˜Š
Bindiya and renu should give more time to their kids!!
There can be a track in which renu have complications in her pregnancy and then her hubby take care of her and then she realizes his value in her life!!

P.S:- i like one thing about sunaina that she doesn't differentiate between boy and girl...she doesn't want Julie and dimple to work but to study further๐Ÿ‘

Yes, i agree with bolded. She maybe money minded but she was stern that they were not in such bad situations that even the kids should go to work ๐Ÿ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
I would personally love to see the blooming romance between Neelam and Udham and possibly them having their own baby. Then Neelam could give advice to Bindiya and Renu without being hesitant at all and they couldn't retort back because she too would be a mom.

With Sona, I would like to see her encouraging Neelam to start some home business and then herself also going back to work as a part time reporter so she could work and also help out at home๐Ÿ˜Š