Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai
Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

What if [TWIST] ??

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Dear everyone especially our silent members, 

What if you got to be the writer of the show, what twist would you add to the story?
Come on, just voice out your ideas Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjana

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
will think and tell

VishaD.

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
firstly i will make sunaina realize very well the importance of housewife and bindiya and renu will also have a change of mind by me. Then sona joining his job but as a part time for about some hours. Kanhaiya solving tough cases and reporter sona reporting madam. Thus maximum times sonaiya will also be together and more importantly sona doing something to bring the change of thinking in everyone and some normal household issues like the one of cylinder. Darshana living in sasural and realizing everything and turning all good along with durgesh...julie realizing the fact that she should be in limits and the man harassing her is being caught...sona adjusting with both job and family along with others. Neelam and uddham having their kids along with sonaiya and darshana-durgesh...all happy and my story will end there as i do not believe in dragging like it happens in most of the shows.

starsanjana

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
will be back on this one

Sonali.S

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@visha.   good topic
@sonali.   great ideas Thumbs Up Clap   I think you have covered most of the ideas.

I would say even Neelam work part time (sewing, teach cooking) to grow her confidence and Udham supporting her.  She should not feel that as she is not educated, she is only suitable to look after the family.

Darshana at sasural not only do housework but also work.   Durgesh work full time.   Mind you even working, he will be asking if there is any commission in it for him LOL

Renu & co to give time to their children in the evenings.
Bindiya to keep an eye on Julie.

VishaD.

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

@visha. good topic
@sonali. great ideasThumbs UpClap I think you have covered most of the ideas.

I would say even Neelam work part time (sewing, teach cooking) to grow her confidence and Udham supporting her. She should not feel that as she is not educated, she is only suitable to look after the family.

Darshana at sasural not only do housework but also work. Durgesh work full time. Mind you even working, he will be asking if there is any commission in it for himLOL

Renu & co to give time to their children in the evenings.
Bindiya to keep an eye on Julie.

Ya true and even neelam once said that if uddham had supported her, she would have done her heiher studies but he never supported. Hote she continues her studies in future

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.Ms.S.K.

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Good points guys Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali.SMs.S.K.

KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
First of all Darshana and her hubby should go to their house!!
Then there should be some serious issues like this property track!!
I want neelam to work like doing "Dabba service" along with sunaina because i want a MIL to help her DIL because its happens rare on the tv where a MIL helps her DILSmile
Bindiya and renu should give more time to their kids!!
There can be a track in which renu have complications in her pregnancy and then her hubby take care of her and then she realizes his value in her life!!

P.S:- i like one thing about sunaina that she doesn't differentiate between boy and girl...she doesn't want Julie and dimple to work but to study furtherClap

Edited by JalebiGirl - 07 April 2013 at 8:43am

VishaD.

Go to top