Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

why ? plz answer.

rosalineak Goldie
rosalineak
rosalineak

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Why everyone still blaming madhu?
she wants to help n save aryan and she is an emotional person and how can we close our eyes when a small innocent kid is involved.She is helping them becoz now sultan is hurt ,once he gets well she will not ask them to stay in the chawl forever.
Coming to RK,i dont see any regrets for what he did to madhu but just want madhu to remain like a sanyasi without moving even one toe and should wait for the great superstar for the blessings.
How can you ppl expect madhu to just run into RK arms after what he did n what he is still doing.He is saying that mahaan n kabhi na badalnewali madhu has moved forward in her life n celebrating holi with other guy etc when he himself asked her to form a new world n lead a new life without RK.how double standard fellow he is?
Iam very much pissed with the cv's the way they are portraying RK character but its the truth that a nature of a human will never change in a fraction of a second but takes time.Rk cant become a mahaan in one day,it will take time.But taking madhu as granted is not digestable.
Iam a big fan of rishbala but want to vent out my anger after listening the way RK is talking about madhu without realising his mistakes.hope he realise his love for her in todays episode.
no bashing please n if u dont agree just say politely.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21loveall16

loveall16 IF-Dazzler
loveall16
loveall16

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
everyone loves Madhu Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top