•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guyz,

I had realized, most of u r bashing either subala or rishbala, instead of enjoying the show. Its just too irritating to see you guyz fight. I am sure we are all friends here and we came here to share our opinion but bashing one jodi or another,in my POV is not right. To be honest, I was bashing the one of jodi as well. But, now when i think about about, i feel silly of myself. We are actin like child. I think we are mature enough to appreciate both jodi. Guyz, letz just be gud viewer and not bash the jodi .

Sorry guyz if u think i am wrong.

Thank you for reading.

Hope u all guyz become friends and there won't be no bashing anymore.

😊
😊
Cumon ppl...y r u guyz still bashing one jodi or another... don't u guyz get tired of dis...

Both rishabala/subala fan's are getting what they want from the show...den y r u guyz bashing...

This is a request from a friend to all, plz stop bashing one jodi or another...both r equally gud so enjoy😊

I love the story right now i dont know whats wrong with people they should enjoy rather then complaining ..πŸ˜›
Aw you're so sweet. :)

I wish everyone would just get along and accept what's happening in the show because after all it's all just or entertainment in the end. 
Originally posted by Anjali.12

Nice post!!😊

thank u😊
Originally posted by mrs_sultan

I love the story right now i dont know whats wrong with people they should enjoy rather then complaining ..πŸ˜›

u r 100% r8😊
Originally posted by PrittB

Aw you're so sweet. :)

I wish everyone would just get along and accept what's happening in the show because after all it's all just or entertainment in the end. 

I also wish the same.😊