Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

(Living in the) Grey ch3 pg18 (Page 13)

Kaya13 Goldie
Kaya13
Kaya13

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 1209

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I am lost again in the maze of ur words ( don't u dare go off whistling this time!!!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 13398

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaya13

I am lost again in the maze of ur words ( don't u dare go off whistling this time!!!)
LOL Sigmund Freud. Google him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaya13

Desire6 IF-Rockerz
Desire6
Desire6

Joined: 28 October 2012
Posts: 9111

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Oh Wow jasu u startd dis FF, READ BOTH PARTS NW...i lkd d update.. Wth... She tried to kill herself thrice... Nd ovr to dat bus incident... No plce s safe 4 women now a days... Hope Rk s nt behind dis Censored lkd d way madhu answd Rk on usin makup.. Cont soon...JASU... U knw othr day i was watchn Anjana Anjani... Wr in der s a scene wr d leads go on a road trip, suddenly i rememberd ur Ff Thriller... Firstly i was nt able to remember d name of dat FF, ND HADNT BUKMARKD IT, CHKD Ur ff, as earlier u use too put on ur index link also.. Bt nw i guess u dnt... Nd wen i finally got after a long stakn... only to get a note on pg 40 , its on hold...nd by den my movie too got overROFL hehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 13398

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desire6

Oh Wow jasu u startd dis FF, READ BOTH PARTS NW...i lkd d update.. Wth... She tried to kill herself thrice... Nd ovr to dat bus incident... No plce s safe 4 women now a days... Hope Rk s nt behind dis Censored lkd d way madhu answd Rk on usin makup.. Cont soon...JASU... U knw othr day i was watchn Anjana Anjani... Wr in der s a scene wr d leads go on a road trip, suddenly i rememberd ur Ff Thriller... Firstly i was nt able to remember d name of dat FF, ND HADNT BUKMARKD IT, CHKD Ur ff, as earlier u use too put on ur index link also.. Bt nw i guess u dnt... Nd wen i finally got after a long stakn... only to get a note on pg 40 , its on hold...nd by den my movie too got overROFL hehehe
I am so happy my readers go back for more helpings of my work. Thanks Hug
...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Joined: 21 June 2012
Posts: 66896

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
even a 1000 ways to die is useless.wat an irony of fate.thanx for pm.waiting for nxt one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 13398

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vmpy

even a 1000 ways to die is useless.wat an irony of fate.thanx for pm.waiting for nxt one.
you are welcome and congratulations on making sizzlers
-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Joined: 18 November 2012
Posts: 4813

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 13398

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Chap 1

All humans are born equal; some more equal than others..

this is one of the truths never fails to rile me up..I hate it..and hate the fact that I probably cant do anything to change it even more..
sorry for going into rant mode..its just one of those things..
Existential crisis: something I face every 2.5 weeks and each time come to the same conclusion: life is what you make of it given the inherent limitations such as inequality
coming to the story..
from where I see Madhubala is tired.of fighting..of living itself..
there is this tiny..very tiny flicker of hope in her..which is ready to be extinguished any moment now..
Two parallel realities, refer to Heaven on Earth for more. I liked that movie a lot.
and RK..Stern Smile..
as narcissist as ever.
true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Vivian Dsena|RK:I Define The Shades of Grey|AT#106

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ   Replies: 1180   Views: 17434

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ 1180 17434 18 March 2013 at 6:55am by skandi
Everyone is grey

2

Author: LSPD   Replies: 12   Views: 844

LSPD 12 844 16 March 2013 at 8:39am by -Abhiya-
vivian rockzzz in dark and grey shades

2 3 4

Author: deepak148   Replies: 26   Views: 1578

deepak148 26 1578 25 February 2013 at 4:03am by deepak148
RK's Candle House inspired by Grey's Anatomy

2

Author: rocky25   Replies: 11   Views: 2123

rocky25 11 2123 07 January 2013 at 5:25pm by llMinHoll
DNA: Telly shades of grey - RK

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 13   Views: 1118

Armu4eva 13 1118 24 August 2012 at 11:07pm by manesha76

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index