(Living in the) Grey ch3 pg18

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Index

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Since the latest buzz is around Madhu & RK getting back together, I shall start from there. I will start as soon as Rishbala (in the show) are back in the mansion.

Since I was a little girl, I dreamed of a virgin white wedding dress because I had earned my white.

I had every right to be happy, content and peaceful. I believed in my dreams until a man dressed in violet coloured me red. Our wedding was black: a mix of shame, regret and anger in equal parts. Our marriage was ivory: tainted at first, beauteous with another look. His rejection was orange: flames and citrus tears.  Now, he wants me back. Join me as I begin living in the grey. 

A big fat disclaimer

For those who fail to compartmentalize fiction from morality, I have nothing to contribute that will make you change your mind. For the rest of you daring souls who can look at this inherently flawed relationship and distinguish it from your epitome of the ideal love, please join in. RK is NOT righteous, Madhu is NOT strong. They are characters who lack major brain power and I say this as a fan. I am not fond of Sultan so, no gangsters in Grey. The character traits will resemble the show. However, the logic and reasoning will not be as off the charts as our all-knowing creatives and their distorted, dare I add TRP swinging, imagination. 

Edited by DonnaHarvey - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why u stop pm me i alwys lov to read yr post u r a good writer! Due to som pblm i hav been les active so plz pm yr evry post
sarita23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow very nice
continue soon
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So u r going to update ur OWN version of MEIEJ. M Waiting.😊
sp110 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
please update ... seems something lovely in store 
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iiDona

(Living in the) Grey

I started in this forum with Madhubala Diaries and like MD, this story will loosely follow the plot of the show with my vision added to it. Since the latest buzz is around Madhu & RK getting back together, I shall start from there. I will start as soon as Rishbala (in the show) are back in the mansion.

Since I was a little girl, I dreamed of a virgin white wedding dress because I had earned my white.

I had every right to be happy, content and peaceful. I believed in my dreams until a man dressed in violet coloured me red. Our wedding was black: a mix of shame, regret and anger in equal parts. Our marriage was ivory: tainted at first, beauteous with another look. His rejection was orange: flames and citrus tears.  Now, he wants me back. Join me as I begin living in the grey. 

(Living in the) Grey

Exquisite even in just this much.👏⭐️ Looking forward to seeing more of this.😳
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: leelaa9

(Living in the) Grey
Exquisite even in just this much.👏⭐️ Looking forward to seeing more of this.😳

awww thank you leela🤗
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: ehmmbhvirman

Why u stop pm me i alwys lov to read yr post u r a good writer! Due to som pblm i hav been les active so plz pm yr evry post

will do. however, I did not pm this post to anyone yet😊
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevilClan

So u r going to update ur OWN version of MEIEJ. M Waiting.😊

sort of kind of. let us see how it goes first
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Quite interesting...waiting😳