Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi too ! (Page 2)

-Ranju- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ranju-
-Ranju-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
ovi's character is much n much more better than purvi'sStar
(bcoz ovi will go 2 any extent 2 get whatever she wants n she wont do such crap sacrifices) 
but still i wish 2 c arjun n purvi 2gether n live happily wid their pariSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

kandykandy Goldie
kandykandy
kandykandy

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Ovi is still Old Ovi. only change is that she does everything in professional way. she learnt how to shout and later surrender like good girl.

Arjun and Purvi are two dumbs all the time think only about Ovi's happiness.

Ovi likes to take others happiness but never shares her things not even her doll.

100% Correct.
nikhilrox Groupbie
nikhilrox
nikhilrox

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Ovi cnt share hr doll also...hw cn u guys say dat...u ppl r forgetin she askd purvi to change paris clothz dat means she is realy sweet. The only difernc is that she dnt knw hw to do dikhawa like purvi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07shermailovedhanjanird

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilrox

Ovi cnt share hr doll also...hw cn u guys say dat...u ppl r forgetin she askd purvi to change paris clothz dat means she is realy sweet. The only difernc is that she dnt knw hw to do dikhawa like purvi

True I didn't expect Ovi to be so nice to Purvi after the whole breast feeding thing
She became a lot more mature
She herself told Arjun that maybe Purvi wasn't right
But it's okay
Old Ovi would never do that

Do Do Maa
She did say that
She did let pari stay with Purvi
What was the outcome?
She breast fed pari
Any mother would be annoyed

Purvis Arjun ?
Purvis pari ?
Arjun doesn't belong to Purvi anymore , he never did
He and Purvi parted ways the day she have him up
Purvis pari ? Who is less important than a house lol
No one asked for pari
She was given to Ovi
Yes Arjun was asked
But Purvi had her selfish reasons behind that too
If she wanted Arjun she could have done the deal thing differently
But she didn't

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosariocrystalmoontaani_20sherma.Senorita.

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Ovi's character is not very very sharp like Punni's or Savita's . She has always been  shown to have a single track mind . She loved Arjun and wanted him she loves Pari and holds her tight . This is Ovi for u . But it was she who spotted that Purvi's tummy looked bigger for her stipulated pregnancy . She is right now quiet coz the DNA test proved Arjun was the father . As for her having Purvi's husband , Purvi's baby etc ...Purvi gave them up with her own wish , she is a very tough girl and these were her decisions . And nikil you r right , she is on the verge of sleeping with Onir ...whether Arjun likes it or not she will do it when her heart tells her to . Not that i mind at all , Onir is her husband and Arjun is now panting after some one else's wife and exchanging notes with the current husband .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 06 April 2013 at 5:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarioshermailovedhanjanird.Senorita.

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Ovi is still Old Ovi. only change is that she does everything in professional way. she learnt how to shout and later surrender like good girl.

Arjun and Purvi are two dumbs all the time think only about Ovi's happiness.

Ovi likes to take others happiness but never shares her things not even her doll.

OMG!! dear.. u said in a simple n straight way n that's the 100 % true.. 
Ovi first creates a scene n when she gets what she wanted she surrender n  behaves like a good girl.. 

i only like Arjun from all in this serial.. Ovi is a spoilt brat n a dealer of lives, Purvi is sacrifising n deal accepter n a spoiler of lives. Onir is  a baby swapper . the one thing i hate about onir the most is that he gave purvi a hard time when she left him in kolkatta alone but he did not do the same thing when purvi asked to give pari to ovi.. why sooo???????

n that only My POV strictlyBig smile
ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Ovi's character is not very very sharp like Punni's or Savita's . She has always been shown to have a single track mind . She loved Arjun and wanted him she loves Pari and holds her tight . This is Ovi for u . But it was she who spotted that Purvi's tummy looked bigger for her stipulated pregnancy . She is right now quiet coz the DNA test proved Arjun was the father . As for her having Purvi's husband , Purvi's baby etc ...Purvi gave them up with her own wish , she is a very tough girl and these were her decisions . And nikil you r right , she is on the verge of sleeping with Onir ...whether Arjun likes it or not she will do it when her heart tells her to . Not that i mind at all , Onir is her husband and Arjun is now panting after some one else's wife and exchanging notes with the current husband .

Exchanging notes with the current husband
LOL
That was the most hilarious episode ever
We love the same girl , lets discuss her
Who cares if she is your wife

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
waneeka and kools di next they will be discussing purvi's...ahem...performance. and that will be a pavitra conversation between lallu and pullu praising maya devi purvi. really! i wonder if RD and shakti burst out into fits of laughter during this scene. in reality that would be the most offensive and awkward convo in the history of the planet!

as far as ovi is concerned, i know you guys think she is behaving stupidly or cunningly but its niether of that. she is just behaving like a normal human being. she came to terms with her husband's past and is comfortable with it. she trusts arjun. there is no reason y she shudnt be able to trust her husband after nearly a year of marriage and a child. little does she know that her child even is a dhokha. 

as far as she having purvi's things go: correction. arjun was never purvi's. no matter how much he loved her, the truth is purvi loved the man she converted arjun into. she did not love the man arjun was when he came from canada. infact she treated that practical intelligent nice workaholic like he was a spoilt rich idiot. he was a good person. he was making practical business decisions and she was treating them like attyachar against humanity. and interfering in her boss' decision with her emotionality crap. she made him into an emotional fool who doesn't take any of his commitments in life seriously.  ovi had/has arjun's back no matter what he was/is like. arjun in every avatar has belonged to ovi. i agree her love wasnt mature. it may have been obsessive but its def a mature love now. purvi was a novelty whether he realises it or not. ovi just took back what was hers. i dont agree with the way she did it though.

as far as pari goes. a child does not owe a mother anything for bringing her into the world. the mother chooses to bring her into the world. the only thing children should be grateful for is the upbringing, the time, their maximum that your parents give you. their responsibility is to bring you up but they give up everything for it. they do a lot beyond their responsibility for you. and that is what you r suppose to be grateful for. and for pari that role is being fulfilled by ovi. she didnt ask for pari, purvi gave pari away. the child purvi discarded without a second thought is the child ovi treasures her every waking moment. i think any rational person can judge who deserves to be called pari's mother. 

if birth relationship is what is the most important than archana, sulo and the deshmukhs should immediately discard purvi from their family and get a restraining order against her. all the crap she did for their 'bhalai' is only forgivable if she is their baby not if she is an outsider. then she is just a creepy stranger playing around with their lives. i for one have never believed that they should treat purvi any different from ovi or teju. she is their baby and they should treat her as such and they do- even more so than ovi. but in that context- ovi is pari's mummy. she is not varsha who ran away with soham. pari was given away to ovi (without ovi's knowledge). she is ovi's miracle and purvi's unwanted burden. even arjun just now decided to love her cause she is purvi's. a parent's love is unconditional and the only person giving that to pari is ovi. even more than arjun, pari is ovi's baby. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SparklingVibz-koolsadhu1000

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index