Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

show us DIVA SHARON not DEVI SHARON (Page 4)

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

hey bang on dear...

exactly my feeling...

here i was starting to accept vrush.. as sharon.. and cv's do a complete character change... making us view vrush and sneha as two different sharon's and it completely brings down the charms of swaron...

i agree sharon needs to be soft... but one night and this much change... is so acceptable... i feel i am seeing some other character not sharon... 

seriously cv's i have not waited 2 damn years for sharon's character change... she never can be so understanding... she is impulsive.. she acts then thinks... has self confidence, is a multitasker...  not one who steps down from her duties.. and definitely not the one in which she takes pride...

cv's we love sharon for the diva and not for the things which you all are showing... they are so not sharon types

agree with you...Sharon is annoying me now...where is the impatient Sharon???? the Sharon which is being shown is definitely not the Sharon we know...cvs are killing the charm of Sharon...

Destiny_015 IF-Rockerz
Destiny_015
Destiny_015

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Nd fr heaven's ske cvs stop showing jealous sharon.. Its too much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Agree, I want to see the DIVA, the SRP we all fell for

BeulaSwaRon

jolly.d3f Groupbie
jolly.d3f
jolly.d3f

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Agree...we want our attitude wali Sharon back...& thodi nahi bhahot zayada jealous wali Sharon..Angry...with Swayam & Aashi working together...& not last but least...Sharon's confession to Swayam that how much she loves him in front of all the other gang & students..Embarrassed.As we all remember that our very own Karan Singh Grover sd...this to sharon...if u all remember the epic...that moment will be the most memorable moment for our Swaron fans...i known i am excepting much..but..what to do...aadat se majboor...

Edited by jolly.d3f - 14 April 2013 at 8:30am

BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jolly.d3f

Agree...we want our attitude wali Sharon back...& thodi nahi bhahot zayada jealous wali Sharon..Angry...with Swayam & Aashi working together...& not last but least...Sharon's confession to Swayam that how much she loves him in front of all the other gang & students..Embarrassed.As we all remember that our very own Karan Singh Grover sd...this to sharon...if u all remember the epic...that moment will be the most memorable moment for our Swaron fans...i known i am excepting much..but..what to do...aadat se majboor...

swaron are different and they shudnt be changed for any aspect...its not happening...yess want the attitude shaorn backk...an aasthma cannot chnage whole person...yess wantt o see jealous sharon for swayam not for danceDead

Go to top