India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

show us DIVA SHARON not DEVI SHARON

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

no matter however clich it being, I was actually excited about seeing the jealous side of Sharon but was disappointed BIG TIME. Yesterday episode said a lot. Sharon seems to be bothered about rest of the world more than Swayam and her life. She is more keen on becoming the BEST samajsevika of the year. Sharon seems really damn excited in helping aashi in becoming the best CS ...if not for the abrupt jealousness I thought she is uncomfortable with the fact someone else has taken her CS position but she is all happy???? By god I have never seen her so happy before..nazar na lage hamare Sharon ki khusiyon ko.Dead 

is she  the DIVA SRP????? she is happy seeing aashi excitement. She is happy seeing aashi trying to patio Swayam??? its so not Sharon like...One side she does prayers for Swayam which I loved totally and other side she treats swayam as someone not really important in her life. an aasthma had changed her entire persona...don't know what creative are doing to Sharon. I don't wish to see DEVI SHARON...I want the DIVA Sharon who is impulsive, who is strong headed who is impatient, who is confident, whose passion is dance and most important who gets affected by Swayam's whereabouts. a little bit change was always needed in Sharon's personality but not this drastic.This Sharon is someone different...this Sharon is not Sharon at all.

The face of Sharon changed but the character has to be the same...I thought cvs will built up Sharon's intensity for Swayam through this jealousy track at least in a swaronish way cozz I don't see how else sharon's intensity for swayam will be built up?? but seems like ulta we are to watch here KABHI SAUTAN KABHI SAHELI?? Dead

If a reaosn is tried to put forward before us that this is how Sharon showers her care for swayam with a tag I DONT DERSERVE YOU  then thats a POOR untolerable reasoning. Sharon hooking up Swayam aashi doesn't show her care for swayam its shows how unimportant is swayam's happiness for Sharon and will be torturous. and that doesn't suit Sharon's personality...save us from the torture.. already tired with the pace of Swaron LOVE STORY...Give us DIVA SHARON BACKK who wud turn mean with this CS ACS thing...

I am ready to accept other aspects of the show happily but not at the cost of Swaron...after two years of intimacy this is how swaron behave...like complete strangers..oh sry not strangers FRIENDSDead then sorry I cannot appreciate the other aspects when swaron are getting ruined like this..Ignoring swaron story at this point of time cozz of other aspects is not what I wud expect from creatives. In the name of unpredictability, I hope not cvs are experimenting with swaron that will only annoy fans and that will only ruin swaron's essence.

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 05 April 2013 at 11:46pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillzTcoolzChoco_7swaron_deewani.KSGSADDSMVMSK.rinkubathija12jolly.d3fbumblebeelunamohitmohanty19Saee.TriddzyeevenusrockzSwaron4eva_SabzshaanswayamAninditaSwaRonPoonamSwaRon23maneeshaswaroncuteloveRegina.Phalangeswaronlandidiot_box__anonymous__Anomic_lonervrushanharshiEternalStars.ExpectoPatronustannuluvAnonymous--flirteyedPhantasmgupta.aditi20yasri_bellaSwan_VruShan_MaNanswaronswaronprateek.007nj_SRKholicLiveEatLovePihu.k11--Destiny--_Deepika_nami2811cscs..Suhana..swathi_swaronSwaRon_rocksBhaviJas-AD-

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Agree dear... the cvs could find a talented girl as in Vrush, they should utilize her more... I really want our "cat" Sharon back...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__vrushanharshi_bellaSwan_prateek.007BeulaSwaRonswaronswaroncscs

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

Agree dear... the cvs could find a talented girl as in Vrush, they should utilize her more... I really want our "cat" Sharon back...

yes vrushika is really taklented...the mean looks she gives as Sharon is bang on...Sharon need to be shown with some emotions not as so insensible that she ignored wat Swayam feels for her...wanting to see cat sharon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__vrushanharshiyasri_bellaSwan_

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Agreed partially not completely.
I don't understand why cvs are experimenting with SwaRon. And Sharon hooking up Swayam and Aashi was Dead. I did not get it and it was pathetic. Please don't ruin the essence of SwaRon cvs.
Secondly, no, I think Sharon is very smart. She loves Swayam but can't accept it, god knows why. About she giving aashi cs tuition, I'll only say that it's only a reason to stay close to Swayam. She herself said that she's happy about dropping the cs position. So no, she isn't getting insecure. It's jealousy that's playing on her mind. For her giving tuition means to stay close to Swayam that's it!
Solely my POV. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vrushanharshiBeulaSwaRonnami2811

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
totally agree wid u girl...
we want thodi jealous SRP...  
bahot hua iss sati-savitri wala roop...
now we want SWARON together...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

Originally posted by yasri

yes vrushika is really taklented...the mean looks she gives as Sharon is bang on...Sharon need to be shown with some emotions not as so insensible that she ignored wat Swayam feels for her...wanting to see cat sharon

we all have seen the sweet n calm wala sharon played by vrushika...
bt we really wanna see the WILD CAT...

sneha played it amazingly...
really wanna see how vrushika plays that part...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRon

PoonamSwaRon23 Senior Member
PoonamSwaRon23
PoonamSwaRon23

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
SOOO AGREE WITH YOU :D :D In yesterday's episode SHARON GOT JEALOUS for a NANO SECOND ONLY..and the very next moment she behaved as if Aashi was her best friend!! VERY WEIRD IT WAS!! She is NOT SAYING ANYTHING to ANYONE.Just because of a SILLY ASTHMA TRACK SHE IS KEEPING HER AWAY FROM AWAY!! Cvs ne "DIVA SE DEVI BANA DIYA HAI HUMARI SRP KO" so not expected :/
& *CLAP CLAP CL
AP* on " KABHI SAUTAN KABHI SAHELI?? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I've been crying this out for the past one month. :(

I desperately want the Diva back!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRon