Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Guess the film! (Page 148)

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Joined: 22 September 2009
Posts: 26117

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Okay guess this one

Guy comes across a stolen purse belonging to a girl. He mails them to her and they start talking without having met each other. They eventually fall in love. Then the girl leaves to go locate this guy. Plot thickens when the guy's boss falls for the guy as well.

This film has a famous item song. It is from the 90s. 
 

Sirf Tum?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 12840

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
A poor boy n a rich boy both friends cum brother. Poor boy n a girl love each other through letters n gifts without revealing their identities. Then the girl family approches rich family son to their daughter, poor boy sacrifices n in the last united. In the last it stated the rich boy married his old gf.
khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 8397

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Okay guess this one

Guy comes across a stolen purse belonging to a girl. He mails them to her and they start talking without having met each other. They eventually fall in love. Then the girl leaves to go locate this guy. Plot thickens when the guy's boss falls for the guy as well.

This film has a famous item song. It is from the 90s. 
 

Oh I know this!!!

SIRF TUM!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi

lizman Senior Member
lizman
lizman

Joined: 21 September 2006
Posts: 491

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

A poor boy n a rich boy both friends cum brother. Poor boy n a girl love each other through letters n gifts without revealing their identities. Then the girl family approches rich family son to their daughter, poor boy sacrifices n in the last united. In the last it stated the rich boy married his old gf.


Saajan
shaand86 Newbie
shaand86
shaand86

Joined: 06 April 2013
Posts: 8

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
A rich son who get into fights only to get his father to come and sort things and ends buying establishments like clubs etc 

only till the family become broke 

has Saeed Jaffrey in it as well 80s film
lizman Senior Member
lizman
lizman

Joined: 21 September 2006
Posts: 491

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaand86

A rich son who get into fights only to get his father to come and sort things and ends buying establishments like clubs etc 

only till the family become broke 

has Saeed Jaffrey in it as well 80s film


Hey post this in the 2nd part of this thread posted by Dexter.   Everyone's there now !
You can find it in the first page .
Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Joined: 12 December 2006
Posts: 9950

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Wow this thread cross 150 pages in less than 24 hours ClapClap


Edited by Kal El - 06 April 2013 at 6:32pm
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 52125

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
BOI:Kat Bebo irrelevent in a Khan film

2

Author: you2   Replies: 15   Views: 1406

you2 15 1406 27 March 2013 at 1:19am by Nkapoor3
Kahaani wins Best film at Fijji film festiva!

Author: ViccoTurmeric   Replies: 1   Views: 1160

ViccoTurmeric 1 1160 22 October 2012 at 12:39pm by abby_girl30
Peepli Live named Best Film at Durban film fest

Author: Gobsmacked   Replies: 6   Views: 1729

Gobsmacked 6 1729 04 August 2010 at 10:33am by perfectlyflawed
Film cast unhappy with their film!

Author: ~LiNa~   Replies: 5   Views: 2385

~LiNa~ 5 2385 09 May 2006 at 4:29am by ellemenopee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index