Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Guess the film! (Page 139)

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveDrama

Originally posted by HotMess

The main actress isn't popular on BS.. I am sure she has fans in this section but she's not much talked about here. However, she was in a recently released flick that no one cared about. LOL
Karishma or Rani?

Nope. This actress will never reach their level of acting or popularity. She's not a popular movie actress.LOL

Edit: And this recently released flick was not known at all.. at least people had knowledge of DI and Aiyyaa. Tongue

Edited by HotMess - 06 April 2013 at 5:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaChameli_billi

lizman Senior Member
lizman
lizman

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Sweet, innocent ,naive but rich girl treated cruelly and like a maid by her relatives at home (no parents), meets young (lol not really- but that's what the story says so let's maintain the illusion) guy. Falls in love - relatives protest ( coz if she marries - out goes her wealth) and zillion songs and fights later - they unite.

P.S- According to me some of the songs were the only good thing about this movie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billiHotMess

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

The main actress isn't popular on BS.. I am sure she has fans in this section but she's not much talked about here. However, she was in a recently released flick that no one cared about. LOL
Karishma or Rani?

Nope. This actress will never reach their level of acting or popularity. She's not a popular movie actress.LOL

So she is a TV actress? But who?Angry
Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Originally posted by Sarunpassion

A miss india, an old friend turned employee n a casanova boss of employee's old friend. Went to miss india comp n employee flated on miss india. Then the e n miss india so so ls started. Then one day mi mum came to marry her to sm1. Then emp n boss plan to elope the girl. Then emp n girl reached to empl house then so call parents of him insulted that girl. Then boss took girl to his house n their ls started but in silence. Then boss realised that he has fallen 4 girl n took help of his father how to propose the girl. Then smthg happened b/w girl n father. Girl lefted house, boss becomes bewda, in the last ego died n they united.

hum ho gaye aapke Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ght_shona_4evr

lizman Senior Member
lizman
lizman

Originally posted by Sarunpassion

A miss india, an old friend turned employee n a casanova boss of employee's old friend. Went to miss india comp n employee flated on miss india. Then the e n miss india so so ls started. Then one day mi mum came to marry her to sm1. Then emp n boss plan to elope the girl. Then emp n girl reached to empl house then so call parents of him insulted that girl. Then boss took girl to his house n their ls started but in silence. Then boss realised that he has fallen 4 girl n took help of his father how to propose the girl. Then smthg happened b/w girl n father. Girl lefted house, boss becomes bewda, in the last ego died n they united.

Is it a movie with Reema Sen and Apoorva Agnihotri ?

ght_shona_4evr

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizman

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

[QUOTE=HotMess]Hints:  2000s movie. Also actress in movie has some crazy fans who also thinks she's the greatest actress ever to grace Earth but I would beg to differ. LOL [/QUOTE

Whvaat! This must mean this actress is popular on BS. Is it Amisha Patel movie?LOL

I thought it was Kareena LOL

That too but Cherry mania had hit roof tops couple of months ago.LOLLOL

Ha Ha I agree- Although I am mostly a silent reader, there isn't a day I don't visit IF!
Reminds me I actually saw Race 2 a couple of weeks back and felt bad for cherry Shocked. Imagine being a third lead in a Jacqueline D'souza movie. Although they passed it of as a special appearance to salvage her ego

Yea poor her indeed...no wonder Amisha has lost her marbles and shows up in events wearing garters with bedroom hair.LOLLOL

lizman

lizman Senior Member
lizman
lizman

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Karishma or Rani?

So she is a TV actress? But who?Angry

Is it Prachi or Chitragandha?
HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Sweet, innocent ,naive but rich girl treated cruelly and like a maid by her relatives at home (no parents), meets young (lol not really- but that's what the story says so let's maintain the illusion) guy. Falls in love - relatives protest ( coz if she marries - out goes her wealth) and zillion songs and fights later - they unite.

P.S- According to me some of the songs were the only good thing about this movie

I tried googling this and failed. Ouch

Go to top