Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Guess the film! (Page 135)

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 20125

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshan-

A boy (too old for that) and a girl fall in love with each other. They get married to each other. One day, he dies. The girl become lonely. A few months later (or perhaps a year or so), a new guy appears in her life. They fall in love. As they are about to get married, her husband reappears - apparently he wasn't dead!




It is either Imtihaan, the one with Saif-Sunny-Raveena or it is Arzoo with Akshay-Saif-Madhuri? Both had exact plots. Which one is it?LOLLOL

ILoveDrama IF-Dazzler
ILoveDrama
ILoveDrama

Joined: 21 July 2011
Posts: 2853

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by -Roshan-

A boy (too old for that) and a girl fall in love with each other. They get married to each other. One day, he dies. The girl become lonely. A few months later (or perhaps a year or so), a new guy appears in her life. They fall in love. As they are about to get married, her husband reappears - apparently he wasn't dead!




It is either Imtihaan, the one with Saif-Sunny-Raveena or it is Arzoo with Akshay-Saif-Madhuri? Both had exact plots. Which one is it?LOLLOL
Isn't this Deewaana?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billiSunshine797

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 20125

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveDrama

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by -Roshan-

A boy (too old for that) and a girl fall in love with each other. They get married to each other. One day, he dies. The girl become lonely. A few months later (or perhaps a year or so), a new guy appears in her life. They fall in love. As they are about to get married, her husband reappears - apparently he wasn't dead!




It is either Imtihaan, the one with Saif-Sunny-Raveena or it is Arzoo with Akshay-Saif-Madhuri? Both had exact plots. Which one is it?LOLLOL
Isn't this Deewaana?

Oh yeah...there's deewana too.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDrama

lizman Senior Member
lizman
lizman

Joined: 21 September 2006
Posts: 491

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
In Deewana and Imtihan, the girl actually marries a second time
So is this Arzoo? I havent seen it so no idea abt the exact storyline

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billiNishita123

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 20125

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizman

In Deewana and Imtihan, the girl actually marries a second time
So is this Arzoo? I havent seen it so no idea abt the exact storyline


In Arzoo also she marries Saif when Akshay "dies".LOL


Too many with the same story.LOL
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 20125

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Okay guys guess this


Spoilt rich brat is the college casanova. Nerdy college girl is in love with him. He taunts and mocks her, she still loves him. One day at the behest of his dad and her aunt, she gets a makeover and the guy finally notices her and starts liking her. But she plays hard to get. Then all hell breaks loose because of one demented antagonist.


Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 20125

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Spoiled rich brat living off her dad's money. Dad gets pissed off. She ends up challenging him that she'll end up getting a job and make big bucks. However she lacks any skills or job experience to get a good job. She tries to trick a guy into fall in love with her who's apparently a cop. But he's only pretending to be one and wants the girl to fall for him so he can convince someone else that he's married. Gangsters think the girl is actually the wife of the real cop the guy was pretending to be and end up kidnapping her.

I haven't watched this movie but wow, it sounds like crap.

Oh man...this sounds familiar but I have no idea...more hints please?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HotMess

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 37180

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Spoiled rich brat living off her dad's money. Dad gets pissed off. She ends up challenging him that she'll end up getting a job and make big bucks. However she lacks any skills or job experience to get a good job. She tries to trick a guy into fall in love with her who's apparently a cop. But he's only pretending to be one and wants the girl to fall for him so he can convince someone else that he's married. Gangsters think the girl is actually the wife of the real cop the guy was pretending to be and end up kidnapping her.

I haven't watched this movie but wow, it sounds like crap.

90's movie ? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HotMess

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
BOI:Kat Bebo irrelevent in a Khan film

2

Author: you2   Replies: 15   Views: 1404

you2 15 1404 27 March 2013 at 1:19am by Nkapoor3
Kahaani wins Best film at Fijji film festiva!

Author: ViccoTurmeric   Replies: 1   Views: 1157

ViccoTurmeric 1 1157 22 October 2012 at 12:39pm by abby_girl30
Peepli Live named Best Film at Durban film fest

Author: Gobsmacked   Replies: 6   Views: 1726

Gobsmacked 6 1726 04 August 2010 at 10:33am by perfectlyflawed
Film cast unhappy with their film!

Author: ~LiNa~   Replies: 5   Views: 2383

~LiNa~ 5 2383 09 May 2006 at 4:29am by ellemenopee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index