Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Guess the film! (Page 13)

KkkkkingKhan Goldie
KkkkkingKhan
KkkkkingKhan

Joined: 13 November 2011
Posts: 1096

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by KkkingKhan

Best friends separate at a young age.

One grows up to become a drunk, the other comes back from abroad very educated.

Both fall for the same girl, girl falls for one of them. The guy she does fall for, gives up his love and gives away his love to the friend.

Damn which one is this? DisapproveWhat year did this film release in?

Late 80s. 

How about this, both of these guys had VERY popular films with Dimple Kapadia.

Thats all Im giving in clues haha 

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Joined: 29 January 2013
Posts: 18535

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

A guy falls in love with a girl. Poses as rich guy and line marofy her across the balcony of hotel. He ends up with a unconscious rich guy and a murderer behind him,trying to kill both of them.

Guess.LOL
d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Joined: 29 January 2013
Posts: 18535

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KkkingKhan

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by KkkingKhan

Best friends separate at a young age.

One grows up to become a drunk, the other comes back from abroad very educated.

Both fall for the same girl, girl falls for one of them. The guy she does fall for, gives up his love and gives away his love to the friend.

Damn which one is this? DisapproveWhat year did this film release in?

Late 80s. 

How about this, both of these guys had VERY popular films with Dimple Kapadia.

Thats all Im giving in clues haha 

Saagar
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 20121

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by TexanHolden

One day a girl randomly walks into a house and starts eating pakora on a rainy day. Guy falls in love with the girl, but the girl is already engaged to someone. They are both neighbors. His sister and brother-in-law try to patch them together. Guy works as a singer at weddings and random functions. It has two of the biggest actors in bollywood at one point of in time. 

Ohhh I know this movie...Rani Mukherjee and Salman Khan...can't remember the name ConfusedLOL


Thanks Nishita! Approve Kahin pyar na ho jaye?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaAntlersNishita123

KkkkkingKhan Goldie
KkkkkingKhan
KkkkkingKhan

Joined: 13 November 2011
Posts: 1096

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Originally posted by KkkingKhan

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by KkkingKhan

Best friends separate at a young age.

One grows up to become a drunk, the other comes back from abroad very educated.

Both fall for the same girl, girl falls for one of them. The guy she does fall for, gives up his love and gives away his love to the friend.

Damn which one is this? DisapproveWhat year did this film release in?

Late 80s. 

How about this, both of these guys had VERY popular films with Dimple Kapadia.

Thats all Im giving in clues haha 

Saagar

Similar plot but no its not Saagar.

Dimple was NOT in this film, just she was a co-star with the two heroes of this film in other popular movies.
sajni_ka_sajna IF-Dazzler
sajni_ka_sajna
sajni_ka_sajna

Joined: 24 October 2012
Posts: 4935

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

A guy falls in love with a girl. Poses as rich guy and line marofy her across the balcony of hotel. He ends up with a unconscious rich guy and a murderer behind him,trying to kill both of them.

Pushpak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d-_-b

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 37164

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by TexanHolden

One day a girl randomly walks into a house and starts eating pakora on a rainy day. Guy falls in love with the girl, but the girl is already engaged to someone. They are both neighbors. His sister and brother-in-law try to patch them together. Guy works as a singer at weddings and random functions. It has two of the biggest actors in bollywood at one point of in time. 

Ohhh I know this movie...Rani Mukherjee and Salman Khan...can't remember the name ConfusedLOL

Oh nooo...pyaar ho jaayega  something like that ?? LOL
d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Joined: 29 January 2013
Posts: 18535

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
An old man teaches a woman how to speak.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
BOI:Kat Bebo irrelevent in a Khan film

2

Author: you2   Replies: 15   Views: 1403

you2 15 1403 27 March 2013 at 1:19am by Nkapoor3
Kahaani wins Best film at Fijji film festiva!

Author: ViccoTurmeric   Replies: 1   Views: 1155

ViccoTurmeric 1 1155 22 October 2012 at 12:39pm by abby_girl30
Peepli Live named Best Film at Durban film fest

Author: Gobsmacked   Replies: 6   Views: 1723

Gobsmacked 6 1723 04 August 2010 at 10:33am by perfectlyflawed
Film cast unhappy with their film!

Author: ~LiNa~   Replies: 5   Views: 2382

~LiNa~ 5 2382 09 May 2006 at 4:29am by ellemenopee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index