Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Next:

Girl and guy are both doctors at the same hospital and fall in love. But the hospital's director's daughter also falls in love with this guy and somehow forces her way into marrying him. Guy still loves the main girl but tries to remain faithful to his wife..least to say, they aren't much of a happy couple! The wife gets into a bad accident after she has a fight with the guy. Later, she is brought to their hospital and the guy decides to operate on her himself, after a lot of dilemma. 

Armaan?

Next:

Girl and guy are both doctors at the same hospital and fall in love. But the hospital's director's daughter also falls in love with this guy and somehow forces her way into marrying him. Guy still loves the main girl but tries to remain faithful to his wife..least to say, they aren't much of a happy couple! The wife gets into a bad accident after she has a fight with the guy. Later, she is brought to their hospital and the guy decides to operate on her himself, after a lot of dilemma. 

Armaaan

Next:

Is it the Anil Kapoor-Lagaan Chick and Preity Zinta movie?  IT ISSS

Edit: Armaan
Edited by Tiyali - 11 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Yes Cocktail is the right answer.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Alright. Gotta go! Gnite everyone.

Dexy, if you're reading this, the movie was BETAABI (1997).

Peace!
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I actually spent the past hour reading this entire thread and boy, I don't know or remember half the movies mentioned. ðŸ˜†
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Uff! What is this!!!

Anyone can guess my movies ðŸ˜­
Do I give the whole plot away??  Hayye meri kismat!!!!
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Police officers  and missing money which results in lies, deceit, betrayal and death."
Ok Final One !

Girl got married to a guy but the guy and family curse her, punishes her,Oppression her.. Girl seperated and takes revenge ! 
Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A man keep writing something throughout the movie.