SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Meera got everything she wanted.
Prithvi came running in to stop Akash-Meera marriage. He sweetly confessed to her that he loved her. 
Mithvi hug was romantic and beautiful.

Prithvi said those very words which every girl wants to hear from her Knight in shining armor (I was half-dead after listening to that dialogueπŸ˜†)

"Tumhe kuch ho jata tha, toh hum khud ki jaan dete Meera" πŸ˜³

Then we got to see alll the marriage rituals, the sindoor, magalsura and all. Miu was all blushing and smiling. She gave great expressions. πŸ˜›

After phere when they were walking towards..umm.. home I guess.
 Meera had to open her mouth. Can't she see herself happy? Everything was now going according to what she wanted. But then, What was the need for her to ask about Akash?πŸ˜• Doesn't she understand? πŸ˜•

What do you all think???

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsati thumbnail
But i really liked it. It was totally justified.. Frm miu point of view, akash played a major role in mithvi union. She considered him as best frnd. Kyunki har ek frnd jaruri hota he ;-) She is nt aware abt d evil side of akash. So, it was nice.
hemakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
serial not came to the end they hav to move the story to the next phase r8
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
May i wanted to make a post on this πŸ˜› πŸ˜› I know what was the need for her to ask about Akash? πŸ€’ Kind of ruined the episode for me with his name ringing & the psycho pre-cap πŸ€’🀒 From the IF video it looks like Miu tells everyone what a bestie he's been all this while helping her getting close to Prithvi & how grateful she is of his help πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also think the same ,I know it is necessary to move the story but I think they could have delayed a bit ,I mean could have enjoyed newly married blissful moments oblivious to the world for some time ,spend some super Hawt romantic moments together,thoda time to Akele banta hai boss
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

I also think the same ,I know it is necessary to move the story but I think they could have delayed a bit ,I mean could have enjoyed newly married blissful moments oblivious to the world for some time ,spend some super Hawt romantic moments together,thoda time to Akele banta hai boss

@bold...wohi toh, itne jaldi shaadi ka nasha utar diya gadhe CVs ne πŸ˜‘  
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
they should shown bit late like jus when they reach near to the car..

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Meera total right..coz akash achanak gayab huya so so normal wher r akash ??
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsati

But i really liked it. It was totally justified.. Frm miu point of view, akash played a major role in mithvi union. She considered him as best frnd. Kyunki har ek frnd jaruri hota he ;-) She is nt aware abt d evil side of akash. So, it was nice.

Yes, but best friends understand each other. In this case, it isn't. Meera now should have been thinking  about Prithvi now since she is married to him rather than akash's disappearance. So, I feel there was absolutely no need. πŸ˜Š
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahanaG

May i wanted to make a post on this πŸ˜› πŸ˜› I know what was the need for her to ask about Akash? πŸ€’ Kind of ruined the episode for me with his name ringing & the psycho pre-cap πŸ€’🀒 From the IF video it looks like Miu tells everyone what a bestie he's been all this while helping her getting close to Prithvi & how grateful she is of his help πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

A big hug to you πŸ€—
I say, no need.😑  I was like 'why is she thinking about him? Shaadi ho gayi hai na Prithvi se?' πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Her brains probably  went on holidays again πŸ€’  right after she walked away from the mandap πŸ˜›  πŸ˜†

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 11 years ago