Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF::Aapki Nazar...III:Part 39/40Upd 11/02/13 ArmN sys ILU story END (Page 30)

MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
you disappointed me to a great hight i never ever read end like this..i am sad wholic but this end seriously..it is not my anger or my sadness(i had read way too sad stories)..but this end sounds stupid..i regret reading this..you destroy your  Story buddy..i am passionate reader bcz it give me a new life..but damn..god..
awesome!

i am sory for my rude comment..but pretending is not my key seriously..
your ff was so beautiful dear..you dont have any idea..i dont know whether lack of reponse,concentration,or idea..but your whole effort of 40 parts went into waste..!

Edited by MrMrsChiping. - 08 November 2013 at 12:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR4eve

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrMrsChiping.

you disappointed me to a great hight i never ever read end like this..i am sad wholic but this end seriously..it is not my anger or my sadness(i had read way too sad stories)..but this end sounds stupid..i regret reading this..you destroy your Story buddy..i am passionate reader bcz it give me a new life..but damn..god..
awesome!

i am sory for my rude comment..but pretending is not my key seriously..
your ff was so beautiful dear..you dont have any idea..i dont know whether lack of reponse,concentration,or idea..but your whole effort of 40 parts went into waste..!

Hey

Thanks for the honest reply. I appreciate it.

As far as the story goes I don't know... I know no one is liking the end lol...
It may sound stupid too n the only thing I can say is sorry that ur time was wasted

I don't want to justify the end. It could be the worst story but it's all over for me now :)

Time to move on fr me :) n everyone

Take care

teenorchid

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMMY12

didnt like the end.
Sorry.

Thanks for the honesty n sorry for the disappointment :)
KaranSGRules Goldie
KaranSGRules
KaranSGRules

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
awesome

AR4eve

angelicdove Senior Member
angelicdove
angelicdove

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
i m shocked!!!!!!!!!Shocked
such a big turn of events!!!
and that too not fortunate
but guess life bed of is not a bed of roses,but u could have made it ,right???LOL
i just hateee nikkiiiAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
how dare she did all this to both my AR?
i thought that she have become good but no,she was always the selfish one,she lost her baby,tried to snatch way armaan from ridhima and blame it all on the poor soul,and she did decieved ridhima,spoiled her relation with her husband,and killed her baby,i would have killed her for all this i m suprised armaan or ridhima didn't,she is the root of all their pain from the very start,instead of ridhima she had always been a misery to her!!!!
and i even felt angry with ridhima,how can she even agree to the invitro?????forget about not telling armaan,all just for her sister,does armaan meant nothing to her?????
poor she,herself was the victim of the sick game planned by nikki,armaan's reaction and attitude was nothing but natural and justified!!!
ridhima has always been on the recieving end from the very start of this ffCryCryCry
felt so bad for her!!
and muskaan i don't know if she was selfish or not but i could not count her right,how can she just go against her family like this????is she blind or what??????does love gives this impressions???
nikki ka toh mai khoon hi kardaloon!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry
inspite of being a woman and a mother she did all that to another woman and mother specially her blood sister???????
phewww i vet out all my anger,good na???LOL
good that you ended the story rather than dragging it here and there,if u have lost the inspiration then it was the only best you could do,you even did gave us the end,right????
and i m glad you did!!
plzzz whenever you r in mood,do write more on AR and pm me for that
bye
take care
love ya

AR4eve

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karan-shilpa

awesome

Thanks but r u sure lol I mean there is a lot of negative response to the story even from my own end lol
Thanks anyways
AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelicdove

i m shocked!!!!!!!!!Shocked
such a big turn of events!!!
and that too not fortunate
but guess life bed of is not a bed of roses,but u could have made it ,right???LOL
i just hateee nikkiiiAngry
how dare she did all this to both my AR?
i thought that she have become good but no,she was always the selfish one,she lost her baby,tried to snatch way armaan from ridhima and blame it all on the poor soul,and she did decieved ridhima,spoiled her relation with her husband,and killed her baby,i would have killed her for all this i m suprised armaan or ridhima didn't,she is the root of all their pain from the very start,instead of ridhima she had always been a misery to her!!!!
and i even felt angry with ridhima,how can she even agree to the invitro?????forget about not telling armaan,all just for her sister,does armaan meant nothing to her?????
poor she,herself was the victim of the sick game planned by nikki,armaan's reaction and attitude was nothing but natural and justified!!!
ridhima has always been on the recieving end from the very start of this ffCryCryCry
felt so bad for her!!
and muskaan i don't know if she was selfish or not but i could not count her right,how can she just go against her family like this????is she blind or what??????does love gives this impressions???
nikki ka toh mai khoon hi kardaloon!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry
inspite of being a woman and a mother she did all that to another woman and mother specially her blood sister???????
phewww i vet out all my anger,good na???LOL
good that you ended the story rather than dragging it here and there,if u have lost the inspiration then it was the only best you could do,you even did gave us the end,right????
and i m glad you did!!
plzzz whenever you r in mood,do write more on AR and pm me for that
bye
take care
love ya

Wow such a long post lol

But all in all I was waiting for u to comment,,..

So far I don't plan to write anything but if I do I hope it's something positive lol n then I will surely pm u

Thanks n take care:)

Go to top