Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF::Aapki Nazar...III:Part 39/40Upd 11/02/13 ArmN sys ILU story END (Page 3)

saniashzadi IF-Dazzler
saniashzadi
saniashzadi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged

hey dear

welcome back...i really enjoyed this ff...thanks fr re continuing it

waiting fr the nxt part

love

sania

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR4eve

prachi06 IF-Dazzler
prachi06
prachi06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
My my my...
U r backkk

awesome update
thanx 4 pm
continue soon

AR4eve

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
@AR4eve: Nyc story!!!!Smile

AR4eve

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
nice part
continue soon

AR4eve

MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
after long time you udate and mind it the update is great...

AR4eve

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Chapter 30!

He inched closer to her.. and called out her name "Riddhima" very affectionately.
She was in sleep .. didn't hear it.
He called her name again and this time touching her shoulder making her turn to face him.
She gradually came to consciousness. Opened her eyes and saw Armaan
A beautiful smile escaped her lips.. which was noticed by Armaan .. he smiled at her too and they stared into each others eyes. Gradually he made a step closer to her..he kissed her forehead.. he cheeks her lips her neck and he just immersed himself into her ..and Riddhima. She gave in as a dutiful and loving wife.. and more importantly as Armaans Riddhima.'

"Riddhima" he moaned.

"Riddhima" he did again.

"Riddhima ... Tumhara alarm " he said in his sleep this time.

It was strange that he was worries about the alarm during their love making she pondered. She opened her eyes slowly and turned off the alarm while still in the bed. And then the realization dawned onto her.

Armaan was sleeping soundly and she was sleeping on the other side of the bed. And she and him were fully in their night gowns.
Does this mean that last night was an imagination she pondered.

How could her emotion be so strong that she couldn't differentiate imagination and reality.??!

She looked at him from her side of the bed. Her passion strong  in her eyes and her emotions. He was sleeping with his face towards her sleeping innocently.

She kept looking at him with all the love she had.

This was such a strange feeling. Was  what he was really feeling was love or lust. Because she wanted to hold him kiss him caress him make love to him. This was outrageous she thought and sat up immediately with force on te bed.
She got up and started to work in her routine. The entire day she decided to avoid making eye contact with him. She felt guilty ..., guilty of looking at her husband in such a manner.
She took her clothes and went to shower.

In the shower she wondered ... When he dripped water on her shaking his head, when during the nite they fell on each other or rather she fell on him and their almost kiss moment... The moment lingered in her mind the water running on her ... Her hands touched her own lips in retrospection ...

She brushed off her head and brushed off the thoughts out of her mind ... Forced herself to brush them off actually...

what is happening to me... why are these thoughts clouding me... Is it correct... should be,... I am his wife... am I not? Of course I am...if not me then who else will think she laughed about that thought...

does he feel the same ways though...'her thoughts rushing towards yesterday night...

She felt maybe he does feel something too...that is the reason yesterday happened...isn't it...

She couldn't answer any of the questions neither could she put the thoughts out of her mind...

She showered and went downstairs to prepare for the breakfast

Gradually everyone started coming and the house started to seem awake...

Muskaan came in downstairs...she looked at Riddhima as she walked down the stairs

Armaan who was walking downstairsas well coming from behind her startled her...

kaha khoyi hain' he asked...

yahin toh hu bhai...' She smiled and walked downstairs with him...

Armaan came downstairs and glanced at Riddhima...

He had missed her the entire morning... not finding her in the room... he missed her... when he went to get the towel he missed her was reminded of yesterday night... When he entered the bathroom her fragrance was there he missed her... it was amazing... what this feeling was... It was just purely amazing... He just wanted to see her... She came out bringing out the breakfast Muskaan and Ananya helping her out...

He wanted to go into the kitchen but she came out  She looked at him as she put the food on the table.. and smiled at him... He smiled back.. his heart knew he wanted to hold her.. finish his task from yesterday but she was acting so normal like it was any other day...

The breakfast was done and Armaan wanted to talk to her via the medium of taking his lunch.. Riddhima wanted to avoid him because she knew what was happening to her emotionally even in front of so many people... She asked Anjali to give the lunch to Armaan and went to finish her other errands...

Armaan a little surprised tried to still talk to her but something or someone would come in and it just didn't work out... he left for work.. his desire to talk to her incomplete...

The day went well for almost all the family members...

Riddhima decided to call up her mom and find out how is everything at home...

Once she was confirmed... she decided to go visit Niki as well as she knew that Niki was in her steps of being a mother  and she was alone and becauseit had been a while since she had talked to her..

She dialed her no.

Hello Niki'

Riddhima Hi'

How are you Di'

It is so good to hear from you ... I am good I was just telling Abhi that we should call you guys for lunch someday ... its been so long since we met last... and ..'

Di .. umm Jeejaji... he is at home?' she asked surprised' I mean' she added apologetically I mean he was at the hospital na'

Yeah Riddhima but he is home for a few days... he fought with the doctor' she laughed and the doctor had to ultimately give in'

that's great news Di' she smiled to herself I am very happy for you yes we will surely plan something ..until when is jeejaji home so I can plan accordingly she added and you have to come home Di...'

No Riddhima' Nikki said you come to my place.. you haven't seen my place na... you will like it... And I want you to see my home.. you and Armaan...I will make food for you guys.. Abhi is here for about one week.. that's what he told me...'

hmm.. Di main aaj hi Armaan se baat karti hoon...  Definitely is week main kuch toh karte hain hum milne ka plan'

hmm Riddhima..

aur batai Di... How is ur pregnancy progressing...'

It's a little hectic...subha job rehti hain... phir ghar par aakar I have to make food you know... N I used to be alone... this past one month... but Abhi has come na... he doenst let me do much... but we fight you know... he is not well... And I don't want him to stress.'

She became silent... So Riddhima continued he loved you Di... and he wants to do things for you'

I understand that but ...khair...tu bata how is your life going on'

no di we will talk about you'

we can talk about me when you come home' Nikki added you tell me how are things progressing with you'

Ok Di but you have to tell me everything when I come there ...ok

Ok Riddhima' Nikkki said...

hmm.. well for me life is getting normal...afterall

Nikki hmm go on'

not much  Di just busy in routine... As soon as I wake up I have to make food for everyone.. then lunch and then dinner... Phir time hi nahi milta...'

Nikki pondered hmmm'

Accha Riddhima... chal then phir mujhe thoda kaam hain... let me know when you want to come so I can prepare accordingly'

Ha Di... But I still feel you should come to  my place you are already so backed up with work and managing your household...'

Riddhima Nikki cut her off Nothing is hidden from you neither from me I wont be able to face Ananya I understand everything is forgiven but I want respect not forgiveness when I come home'

Di no aisa kuch nahin hain'

Riddhima.. please meri baat mano as an elder sister' I want you to come to my place can you please listen to your elder sister'

Yes Di' I have always and will always listen to you I will talk to Armaan and fix a date and let you know'

Good Riddhima' Nikki said take care

You too Di'

Riddhima'

Yes Di'

You are happy na?" Nikki asked genuinely...

Di are you happy?'

Riddhima answer me properly'

you tell me Di...'

I am Riddhima... nothing means more to me than Abhi and this baby and I am just happy at the moment...'

Riddhima said I am happy too'

Nikki asked Are you saying this to please me?'

Riddhima said' Di I am really happy. I had never thought I could ever be happy but things are starting to change Di... N I am really happy...'

I am very happy to hear that Rids... Take care'

Bye Di u take care too

The phone call ended

Nikki to herself ... Its good that you are moving on Riddhima.. move on... You deserve all the happiness in the world...

Riddhima to herself ... I know you are not telling me everything Di... N I want to find out at the earliest...

The day almost came to an end...

Armaan came home and so did Muskaan...

Anjali to Muskaan your friend called Muskaan'

Who' Muskaan panicked

Aanchal' Anjali added she said that she wanted some noted from you .. she mentioned you knew about it...'

hmmm' Muskaan said shes a junior and  hence a year behind me and wanted my notes'

hmmm' Anjali added.

So ...' Anjali added

Muskaan looked at her SO kya Anji ...?'

Anjali looked at her...Muskaan looked back at her surprised...

Kuch nahi' Anjali added and smiled. Muskaan waned to question her more as to what did she really want to know...but ANANYA called Anjali and she had to go.

She made a mental note to ask Anjali later in the evening...

The dinner started as ARMAAN entered...

Billy asked him How was the meeting Armaan?

It went well dad but it was very difficult convinving the clients... Somehow they had a very rigid view... and took us almost the entire day ... I am not yet sure if we cracked the deal... but... lets see...;

No worries come and eat

Yes let me just freshen up

He went to his room to freshen up...

The day was so tiring that he completely forgot about rIDHHIMA.. and only once he came down did he see her...

She brought out the food for him... And he added tum bhi baitho Riddhima you should eat with us...

I will later'

No eat with us' he added

He was a little agitated.. first with work and then with this the fact that Riddhima was acting like a housewife from the 16th century...

She realized there is some agitation in the way Armaan mentioned it to her so she ate.. as Ananya even asked her to do the same...

The dinner was over and everyone retired to their rooms... Riddhima fisnihed her errands and retired to the room...

Armaan was working diligently on his project...

She came changed and went to bed...

Muskaan in her room... She wanted to ask Anjali what did she want to know or what exactly did she know that she smiled at her in the evening... But she had a fear... what if she knows... She just went to her bed... and pretended to sleep.. meanwhile texting Rahul and their conversations continued...

Armaan; Riddhima asked from her bed

Ha Riddhima' he said still working on his project

She mentioned that she talked to Nikki and she mentioned that Nikki wanted her and Armaan to come at her place because Abhi was there only a week... or so...

He said that with this project its tough but he will try his best but even if he cannot make it she must definitely go...

She said ok and laid down on her bed ... and gradually went to sleep...

The next few days went very busy...

Armaan was busy in his project and Ridhima decided to go on her own to visit Nikki...

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlkashmaaneetSaini646sweetgirl555angelicdovepiyushikrazy4kashsweetanu2314iceprincess101sakshiAqt4everGudduluvsNazzz16saniashzadiLilAppleawesomeAR_LOVER-Prithi-AMMY12wajiha-1jiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fanteenorchiddmegha

awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
superb part

AR4eve

iceprincess101 Goldie
iceprincess101
iceprincess101

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Just read the whole ff again after a long time. Awesome part finally some progress to Armaan and Riddhima's relation. Can't wait to read more update soon.

AR4eve

Go to top