Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF::Aapki Nazar...III:Part 39/40Upd 11/02/13 ArmN sys ILU story END (Page 29)

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
i felt u just ended it in a rush
sb bhaaag rha thaa
i dn like sad endingsss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR4eve

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by r_hyderi8

srry but yaar i dont want it to end like dis plz do write it once again its gud but cant see ar seperated and the baby ssome should survive so later whn nikki told they can it was ar baby plz plzzz i apologize if i hurt but plz write it again with gud ending armaan with another wife arh i cant even stand her and how can armaan marry do something i reading ur ff since it started plz do a look.Cry

Hey Hun I m sorry tht u r disappointed seeing the end... But I can't change it anymore... The story is over ... U hv to understand. A lot of things tht I haven't mentioned in the writing

Armaan must have married out of parental pressure not his own because he mentions tht he still cannot hug the wife in the morning... He also mentions tht hd could not imagine having a baby with anyone else :)

That is how life is... Sometimes u don get Wht u want... N it's also because their start was not smooth...

See this is not the typical ff where boy meets girl fall in love n have kids na ...

He was abt to be married to Nikki when situations changed...

Toh according to he story I felt this was right

Plus think of this na... He named his daughter ridhima... N she kept his photo frame if him n her n smiled ... Did not cry...

Hope u came see the positive betond the negatives

:)

Take care

Edited by AR4eve - 03 November 2013 at 7:28am

r_hyderi8

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilusoni

awesome part but its ending is very sad
thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
continue soon

Hey hun ... I know u all expected an AR union n all but this is it:)

There is no more to this FF hun.

It's ended

Take care:)
AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenorchid

i felt u just ended it in a rush
sb bhaaag rha thaa
i dn like sad endingsss

I can't deny that u r right...

I wanted to end it for a Long time ... But I would just dissapwar instead...

This time I wanted to end it so I dorm come back to it ever again

It is all In a rush I know:)

But thanks for the read

It's not sad dear... Look at it this ways

They met they could talk to each other... No doubt they will love each other but their paths were always like tht or else he would hv fallen in love with her first n not Nikki:)

See beyond the immediate writing n u will see this is not a sad ending just a very realistic one...

Tk cr :)

Edited by AR4eve - 03 November 2013 at 7:29am

teenorchid

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
so u have ended this ff . u ended it on a sad note i felt so sad reading it..it's just tht things didn't work out i knw everytime we can't hope for gd ending bt still i wished..when u suddenly ended this ff i am feeling so bad i will really miss reading this ff i never missed ur update even wen i was nt able to comment u have gt a gd talent in writing may be ur current situation also must have lead u to end this ff n loss of readers it was gd to end instead of dragging..u started this ff a long way back n ended it on sad note tht was little hurting..bt u plz writing more i hope  u come up with a new one soon i have really loved the AR SS u have written befre a completed one it was my fav ..usually i dont like sad ending it makes me cry bt some stories like this doesn't have a proper ending :P ..plz don't leave writing 

Edited by -GoogleWithMe- - 03 November 2013 at 9:26am

AR4eve

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GoogleWithMe-

so u have ended this ff . u ended it on a sad note i felt so sad reading it..it's just tht things didn't work out i knw everytime we can't hope for gd ending bt still i wished..when u suddenly ended this ff i am feeling so bad i will really miss reading this ff i never missed ur update even wen i was nt able to comment u have gt a gd talent in writing may be ur current situation also must have lead u to end this ff n loss of readers it was gd to end instead of dragging..u started this ff a long way back n ended it on sad note tht was little hurting..bt u plz writing more i hope u come up with a new one soon i have really loved the AR SS u have written befre a completed one it was my fav ..usually i dont like sad ending it makes me cry bt some stories like this doesn't have a proper ending :P ..plz don't leave writing

Hey hun this is a surprise for me :) because I thought u had stopped reading because of the storyline... Neither did I know tht u have read my other work...
Pleasantly surprised n thanks for being so wonderful...
U r right it was in the best interest to end rather than drag...
The first that I had written was in a matter of three days

The next one an os

Then I had started something but lost interest lol

N then this

So actually speaking I have only two to credit

Tht one n this one ff as they are fully complete :)

But thanks again.!

Take care

If I ever write something the chanes of which are close to none... I will surely pm u n all my readers /)

Stay bleased

r_hyderi8

r_hyderi8 Newbie
r_hyderi8
r_hyderi8

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR4eve

Originally posted by r_hyderi8

srry but yaar i dont want it to end like dis plz do write it once again its gud but cant see ar seperated and the baby ssome should survive so later whn nikki told they can it was ar baby plz plzzz i apologize if i hurt but plz write it again with gud ending armaan with another wife arh i cant even stand her and how can armaan marry do something i reading ur ff since it started plz do a look.Cry

Hey Hun I m sorry tht u r disappointed seeing the end... But I can't change it anymore... The story is over ... U hv to understand. A lot of things tht I haven't mentioned in the writing

Armaan must have married out of parental pressure not his own because he mentions tht he still cannot hug the wife in the morning... He also mentions tht hd could not imagine having a baby with anyone else :)

That is how life is... Sometimes u don get Wht u want... N it's also because their start was not smooth...

See this is not the typical ff where boy meets girl fall in love n have kids na ...

He was abt to be married to Nikki when situations changed...

Toh according to he story I felt this was right

Plus think of this na... He named his daughter ridhima... N she kept his photo frame if him n her n smiled ... Did not cry...

Hope u came see the positive betond the negatives

:)

Take care
hey its ok dont take to the heart u r r8 sometyms we dont get wht we want.thankz

AR4eve

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
didnt like the end.
Sorry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR4eveMrMrsChiping.

Go to top