Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF::Aapki Nazar...III:Part 39/40Upd 11/02/13 ArmN sys ILU story END (Page 28)

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
awesome part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR4eve

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Chapter 39

It was New Years

Anjali's in laws were supposed to come ...

She wanted To dress her best...

Muskaan was looking at her from her bed...
" nervous!?" She asked her
" nervous excited everything... Can't explain this feeling Muski" Anji said

Muskaan smiled she was happy for her sister...

Anjali prompted her to get ready too
Muskaan told her tht today was anjis day n she had to look the best n tht she would get ready in a jiffy...

Riddhima was in the shower when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach she held onto the railing in the bathroom,... Armaan she whispered ,... But being in the bathroom he couldn't hear anything...
No no no
Please not today she pleaded
She made a promise tht she would go see the doctor but she did not want nything to happen today with anjis family coming in

The pain eased a little she composed herself n finished showering n came out
Armaan saw her as she came out she lookedd pale color washed off her face

" are u okay riddhima "

Riddhima turned towards him n muttered a weak yes...

He did not look convinced...

" riddhima" he came close to her n made her sit " u look weak... I hope all is well "...

She assured him tht all was indeed well n tht she was just feeling a little tired...

He told her to forget everything abt yesterday n tht he had become a little selfish thinking abt himself n not seeing riddhima n the stress tht she was going thru everyday ...

Riddhima told him tht there was nothing like stress it's just sometimes she would feel tired n tht he doesn't hv to sorry he is her husband n she respects the truth tht he mentions always no matter how bitter or sweet it is... She smiled cupped his face n then got up he helped her n then went to change the dress as he went to the shower

She looked at him lovingly n longingly as he left...n then went to ready herself

She came downstairs Ananya n everyone was there... They had made the food n then gone to freshen up as the family was coming by 10 am ... Muskaan readied herself...too

The family came in n Ananya n billy greeted them riddhima brought out some snack for them n Muskaan n Armaan were later supposed to bring the gifts for them ...
Avinash was looking for Anjali but she was not visible anywhere.

All the elders started talking  riddhima brought Anji downstairs n she touched her elders feet

N then after some time their family decided to leave as they had to visit their family too

They took the gifts tht Ananya gave them n thanking everyone they left

Everyone was happy at the moment n was by the door seeing off the guests

Riddhima was busy working trying to put away dishes

Another sharp pain erupted in her stomach

She had dishes in her hand n was walking towards the kitchen

Armaan turned n happened to see her in her state immediately he ran towards her " riddhima" he screamed took the plates  n left them in the sink

Hearing the scream everyone turned back
Riddhima was falling Armaan held her her one hand was on her stomach

" Armaan ... " she squealed

He lifted her into his arms n ran to the car to take her to the doctor without answering anyone by the door... What was he going to answer

He himself did not know

He made her sit in the car put the seat belt in her n then drive

She was cribbing in pain his heart was aching seeing this

They reached the hospital n he immediately called someone for attention bringing riddhima s cond in front of them

The doctors took her did some tests n tried to ease her pain by giving her some pain reliever

After a while she fell into sleep

He was there with her all along

The reports came in n the doctor came in too riddhima was still asleep he showed him the reports n Armaan was surprised n happy at the same time he asked the doctor y did the pain emerge
N he said tht he has seen cases wherein the pain appears but with proper care it won't happen again

He took note of tht n told him tht once she comes to consciousness she could be discharged

Armaan thanked the doctor

He put his hand around her forehead and caressed her

She gradually opened her eyes
" Armaan "
" riddhima how do u feel"

" I feel like I m dizzy" she said as she tried to get up

He made her lay down
" stay riddhima don't strain urself"

N then she remembered " Anjali ke in laws" she asked

" they had already gone... Forget abt tht u r still worried abt other things ... Do u know u had so much pain" he touched her cheeks " I couldn't see u like that"

" what did the doctor say Armaan"

He looked at her held her hand n said " riddhima u hv given me the best news of my life today... U r pregnant riddhima ... " he touched her belly with her hand in his " u n me we r going to be parents"

Hearing tht she was indeed very happy she gestured him towards a hug n he hugged her " thank u" she whispered into his ear

" no thank u riddhima " he said back

They took the leave of the doctor n the doctor asked her to visit her regular gynacologist oncea month n tk care of herself n the baby ... He also mentioned that this was preliminary n tht her gynacologist would be able to tell her her specific needs so she needs to see them

Riddhima nodded a yes n Armaan assured the doctor tht he will to her if she forgets

They then left
Riddhimas asked him to stop by a Mandir n they took the blessing of god n returned home

As soon as they saw them coming with a Thal in riddhima hand Ananya asked her Wht happened

Armaan mentioned tht she was going to become grandparent. Riddhima blushed Ananyas happiness knew no bounds n she hugged riddhima

" u hv given us a wonderful news today both of u" this is indeed a good new year

She took the Thal from riddhima n went to offer it to her own temple in the house

Muskaan Anji everyone congratulated her n their bhai
Days passed by riddhima was all the more busy with studying household chores n taking care of her health but Armaan would remind her to eat to tk multivitamins Ananya hired someone to cook  so tht riddhima could be free from tht responsibility

Riddhima mentioned tht the cook was not necessary but Armaan insisted but then she explained her point tht she could do it ... She did not want them to spend money additionally n burden Armaan as already his expenses were going to skyrocket with anjis wedding n her n muskaans pregnancy

Muskaan was worried abt herself too anjis engagement ceremony was coming soon... Her stomach was out now... She couldn't hide it anymore she was avoiding eating with everyone n would usually eat alone

Rahul was talking with his lawyer to finish the deal ... He explained the urgency tht his girlfriend was pregnant n tht hd needed this to be done soon...

Muskaan explained her problem to rahul... He offered her the live in option again until they get the land n then they could officially marry...

She had no choice she had to move out

One day she went up to Ananya. She saw her bulging stomach n asked her Wht was the meaning of that

She sat down
" ma I am 6 months pregnant"

Ananya looked at her and slapped her straight up

" yes ma slap me all u want... But hear me out ... I loved someone n I am sorry but I don't want to put u in a dilemma ... I know anjis engagement is coming soon ... I want to move out with the father of the baby"

Ananya wanted to slap her more what kind of a way was this to talk to a mother... Muskaan of all people... Since when did she become so big tht she could take such major decisions on we own...

" did u not think once about the family before doing this sin" she said pointing towards her belly

" ma please don't ... It's my baby ...it hears"
She said protecting her baby

" Muskaan Wht do u want me to do... U have been hiding this for 6 months n now u come up to me n tell me tht u want to go because u don't want to ruin Anjali's moment... But u already have..."

" go do Wht u want... Just go "

She came to touch her feet

Ananya couldn't come up to bless her

Muskaan left

She packed her bags said goodbye to everyone n left

Rahul was waiting for her outside

Tired she sat in his car n he drove to his place

Armaan  immediately drove to muskkan n Rahul's address after work

He knocked on the door

Rahul came out

" where is Muskaan!?"
She came from behind
He came to hold her hand n take her but she stood there ...
" bhai listen to me..."

" Muskaan we will talk once we reach home for now u r coming with me" he said stressing on the pull

She resisted rahul came ahead of her...
" u cannot force her if she doesn't want to come"

" u stay out if this " Armaan said n pushed rahul n pulled Muskaan

She kept screaming telling him tht she did not want to go...

Rahul cm from the front n hit Armaan he loosed his grip on Muskaan

Rahul pulled Muskaan to her end
" why don't u listen to her atleast " he said

Armaan looked at her...
" he hit ur brother... U still want to be with this guy"

" bhai " she said coming ahead " please listen to me... I will tell u everything ... But I won't come back to tht house... "

Armaan had no choice but to wait n hear her...

He listened to everything she said from the time they met to the time tht they spent the night n the duration throughout the pregnancy...

He wanted to kill rahul for tormenting his sister in the months but he could see tht Muskaan really loved him...

" don't do this ... We will get u properly married par Abhi tum chalo"

" bhai we will get married but there are some problems tht need to be solved ... "

" Wht will the world say"

" bhai I m pregnant with his kid... If the world finds tht out tht could be more hurtful... To u to Bhabhi to anjis wedding"

" Muskaan we are there to fight for u"

" I know bhai ... That's y I took this step... I don't want to come in between anjis happiness ... Don't forget bhai u have two sisters..."

She walked up to him

" n don't worry bhai... Rahul is with me... We had misunderstandings but who doesn't... Look at u n Bhabhi ... But u came out thru... He is a nice guy ... Just give him a chance"

He touched her head as if blessing her " take care okay... If u ever need anything u know all u hv to do is jut let me know... N I will be there for u"

He looked at rahul " I never imagined tht my sister would go against me ever... She loves u a lot I guess to do tht... I hope u can return her love equally n tht u tk care of her... Because the day I find out tht u are troubling her I will find u n kill u no matter how hard it might be for her" he looked at her as he said

" it won't happen bhai... I trust him" she said n looked at him

Tht meant a lot to rahul  " u can believe me or not it's up to u but what I share with ur sister is noones business... She knows Wht She means to me... So u can be rest assured tht she is in safe hands " rahul said

Armaan looked at her a tear escaped his eyes n he left

Couldn't tk it nymore

She had made her decision... There was nothing he could do because ultimately he had wanted her happiness n if she was happy with rahul then he couldn't say much

Riddhima was the only one who knew where Armaan had gone after work ,... She was worried

As soon as he came she got up n went to him n touched his arm... He looked at her n told her tht he was fine

He went upstairs to change...
Riddhima put out the dinner n hoped tht he would come to eat

He came
He made her sit too n eat

Then anjali n Ananya helped riddhima clean out everything n then he went to his room...

She entered the room

He was quite... N trying to work
She closed the door n came up to him... " Armaan" she called out to him to catch his attention
"Hmm riddhima" he hummed still working
He didn't say anything
She didn't say nything either n started to leave to the shower
" I went there" he said
She stopped in her tracks
N turned to face him

" I went there riddhima... Muskaan is happy there..."

She came up to him n held his hand
He looked up at her " I never expected my own sister to back out on me...riddhima ... I ..." He fumbled " I knew the day would come when she would go but like this... Without a proper marriage ..."
" Armaan ... She is happy"
" I know riddhima... I m trying to understand this"
" Armaan " she said ...
N he hugged her by her stomach as she was standing...
" riddhima... Just stay... I just need to feel this" he said trying to hold on to her...
She hugged him n held him there... Trying to caress him make him calm down..
He kissed her belly n she hugged him more caressing his hair

He touched the belly ... A tear escaped his eyes... He looked at her n made her sit next to him ... " ridhu " tht was the first time he had called her with tht name n he hugged her " please don't leave me ever ... Don't lie or hide anything either " he said n kissed her ear " I won't be able to bear tht" she understood tht all this was coming from his visit to Muskaan today...

She told him tht she won't ever...

He kissed her some more

"I love you riddhima" he said ...
She broke the embrace n kissed him on his lips ... This was the first time he has said it to her...
" I love you" he said again " u r the only one with me right now" he said n hugged her again ... " n u r the only one who has always stood up with me ... Ridhu I love u..." N he made her lay down on the bed ... N came up to her stomach n kissed it " n this tht u r giving me ..." She put her hands in his hair ..." I can't thank u enough"

He continued kissing her everywhere

" I love you too Armaan ... Love u more than anyone I ever could" she whispered to him

They made love that night again... It was as if with each passing tragedy... Their bond was growing stronger n stronger

He held onto her all throughout the night ... Him n her their hands entwined together holding on to her stomach

They woke up next morning...
He kissed her a goodmorning she responded back n slowly n gradually they woke up... She went downstairs to make breakfast n as he came down he made sure she are her breakfast n her multivitamins n then took lunch n left ... After giving her a quick peck on the cheeks

Noone minded the peck it seemed because no one said anything maybe all of them were still not out if grief of muskaans leaving ...

Riddhima finished her work n went to college

Anjali told avinash what had happened he helped her n told her if she wanted they could go n meet then

Anjali was hesistant at first n hence called up Muskaan to see how things were with her

Muskaan assured her tht she was good n apologized her for ruining things for her like tht

Anjali said tht a few days ago Anji was telling her tht the room was going to be muskaans now she has left n the room is hers ...

Muskaan reminded her tht soon she was leaving too ...

It made her sad ...
The thought of leaving the house the family tht she grew up with

" yeah I guess" she said absent mindedky

Muskaan understood what Anji was feeling

She was feeling the same...

She knew her Bhabhi needed her too

After a while they hung up the phone
Rahul came up to Muskaan n hugged her from the back

She laughed " see I hv become so fat ur hands can't even reach together"
He turned her n kissed her

" I can still do this..." She blushed

Armaan went to pick riddhima up after class
She was surprised as they had just finished talking n tht he would usually return late from work

He mentioned tht he wanted to do this n he wanted to make sure she reaches home safely

She assured him tht it was not necessary... He told her it was his need...

So she smiled n sat in the car

He held his hand on hers in the gear all the time... Throughout the drive

They reached home n she started to get out if the car he asked her to wait n hugged her

She hugged him back

N then she left n he left fr work

She was starting to sense tht Armaan was very emotional after yesterday s meeting with Muskaan ...

Nikki was calling her

She picked up
" hello Di"
" riddhima hi... I called up ma today... She told me u r pregnant congratulations"

" thank you Di... I m sorry I was going to call u"

" Abhi left riddhima ... He left me" Nikki muttered

Riddhima was upset hearing this...
" Di. ... "

" I m fine riddhima I knew the day was coming ..."

" I m very sorry to hear tht Di I really am... Why don't u go visit ma for somedays u will feel better"

" riddhima ... This is abhis baby right" she asked

Riddhima was flabbergasted " no Di this is not... This is mine n Armaans baby,..."

" I want to meet u now" Nikki said

" I m at home I can't really come Di ..."

" Ridhima please come ... I need my sister today... Just outside the coffee shop by ur house"

Before riddhima could say nything Nikki mentioned tht she would there shortly n she would call her to come n hung up

She did not want to discuss this

She still had not visited her gynacologist
This could not be abhis baby

Her heart was not lying
She touched her belly

Anji came outside

" Bhabhi r u okay... U hv pain" she asked concerned

" no no I m fine" she said n they returned indoors

A while later Nikki called her n asked her to come out

Reluctantly she went...

" hello Di"
" come sit"
" no I hv work at home"
" em riddhima please sit"
She sat
She asked her Wht would she have
Riddhima told her that she was avoiding eating outside fr the baby

Nikki smiled n ordered something for herself

" riddhima..."
" Di I know this is my n Armaans baby n there is no way I want this discussion further"

" just tell me one thing did u ever feel dizzy before u n Armaans"

Riddhima thought back during karvachauth she had but she was fasting ...
" no never"

" u r lying riddhima I can tell"

" Nikki I understand u lost ur husband today... But tht does not mean..."

"Did u say this to Armaan tht u had gone invitro with abhi"

Riddhima was startin to scare out... She had not n yesterday Armaan made her promise tht she wouldn't hide anything frm him

" Di I m leaving ... I don't hv to say nything because this baby is mine"

" it is abhis riddhima because in invitros are not done without proper research"

" yes but u forget u just told me one day n the do for did it the same day"

" the doctor had ur reports from earlier on"

Riddhima was surprised
" I had a talk with the doctor they had tod me tht a sisters womb is better as the blood contents are from the same mother... So chances of rejection are little"

"Riddhima I don't mean by harm to u... I know the baby is abhis... Just go to the doctor n he can tell u how pregnant u r n u cn figure out"

She said paid the bill n left

Riddhima was just left sitting there

A while later she left...
She couldn't seem to concentrate on her work Ananya sensed tht brook over te kitchen from her asking her to rest...

She went to the room n started to study... But her mind was going back to Wht Nikki said...

She made an appointment with the gynacologist immediately...

In the evening when Armaan when thru all had dinner n then riddhima we t back to study ... She wanted to go alone for her appointment n see Wht the doctor has to sy...

A few days pAsses n her day for the appointment came...

She waited impatiently as the doctor took her samples n turn checked her

The doctor calculated an estimated due date based on the I citation she gave him
She did not hide the invitro but did not mention abhis name

The doctor looked at everything n concluded tht she was a month n half pregnant... Tht meant she had conceived with Abhi... She was scared... She thanked the doctor n made the next appt n left

Everything playing in her mind

The invitro procedure

The karvachauth where the lady mentioned to tk care in her condition
Her ging with Armaan
The dizziness the pain...

She did not want this

Nikki called her

She did not want to talk to anyone at the moment...
Nikki texted her..." Riddhima r u okay... Please talk to me "
" not now Di"she texted back

She was walking so absentmindedly tht she was abt to be but off by a car when  a  bystander helped her

Armand car was passing by n he saw Wht happened. Immediately he parked his car n crossed the road to reach to her

" riddhima tu them ho" he asked she nodded he gugged her

He thanked the person who saved her n turn took her with him to the car

" riddhima dhyan se chale Karo ... Tumhe kuch ho jata toh..." He started driving towards home to drop her

" Wht were u thinking tht u did not see the car"he asked

" huh... Sorry Armaan"
He looked at her

She still was lost

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgirl555angelicdoveNazzz16vidu87

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Chapter 40

Riddhima he said n stopped the car

He turned to face her n then turned her face towards him
" look here riddhima... What is bothering u"

She looked into those eyes those eyes that were looking for the truth what was she going to tell him... She had to tell him nevertheless

" Armaan I want to say something to u"

" go ahead riddhima say it"

She closed her eyes she couldn't bear to see what would he say " this baby is not urs"

Armaan couldn't say anything... This was like a shock to him...
" riddhima this is no time to joke around"

She opened her eyes n said " this is abhis baby... Nikki had lost her baby Abhi was dying Nikki wanted me to conceive abhis baby so I did invitro n this is a result of that"

" what ?! He screamed at her

" not once did u feel like consulting me before taking such a big step..."

" I had I tried to call u so many times that day"
" I was in a meeting riddhima u could hv atleast waited till I got home"

" I ... Everything happened so fast... I didn't know..."

" riddhima this is not a joke... This baby tht is developing in u is abhis ... Wht so u want me to do now"

" Armaan I need u please "

" no riddhima u dot need me... Had u needed me u wouldn't have done such a step..."

He drove immediately to Nikki's place rang the door bell n pushed Ridhima inside

" Wht kind of a behavior is this Armaan"
Nikki asked

" ha u have the audacity to ask me tht... U were the one who convinced her to conceive abhis baby"

" yes Armaan... Look I know u r upset "

" upset" he said " I m shocked my wife is pregnant but the kid growing inside her is not mine"

Riddhima started crying Nikki tried to console her

" Armaan she did it for me I asked her..."

" u can ask anything... M I not anything to her... Tht she couldn't consult me before doing this" he said
" what m I supposed to do with this"

" Armaan she is goig. To gown the baby to me ten u guys can start afresh... N all this was done invitro"

Armaan looked at Nikki
She is not going to keep this baby u get it... We r going for an abortion right now..."

Armaan Nikki yelled

Riddhima cried asking him to stop tht killing a baby was a crime but Armaan did not listen
He took we to the doctor

The doctor refused to perform the abortion because riddhima was exhausted thru her body n anything could happen to her... He banged his fist looked angrily at riddhima " can't even get rid of it... Now hv to see it everyday in front of me"

He driver her home n left inside she came out of the car n went in...
He refused to talk to her too!!... Did not eat anything either...

Nikki found out tht the abortion didn't happen... She smiled to herself... Her plan was indeed working

Anjis engagement happened Muskaan was seven months pregnant... Her marriage was a small affair as rahul had gotten the land n they did a court marriage n rahul organized a small function wherein he called everyone

Eventually Anji got married as well Ridhima was about five months pregnant but the five months were anything but pleasure... Armaan had not talked to her sice tht day... In fact his indifference was killing her inside... Earlier he would call her n remind her abt multivitamins ... He did not care anymore... She had studies going on ... She started working part time too to support herself n had household work too ... Day by day she was becoming weak

Every month she would go to the clinic for a check up but Armaan would not come with her...

She couldn't leave now as Ananya still did not know te truth about the baby... N with Nikki n Muskaan gone there wasnk on else who would take care of Armaan n his parents

She performed all her duties willingly but Armaan neglected her her health deteriorated but he neglected it... She would cry silemtly at night but he ignored it all... The one thing tht riddhima did not trust him enough to tell him even after she had done te procedure hurt him too much...

One day after school riddhima did not return... He saw tht he did not see her... His parents had gone to visit anjali so no one was at home...

He went to his room to check no one was there maybe she got tired n left for her home... He went to sleep

He just couldn't sleep next morning he woke up riddhima was sill not there

Ananya n billy came back

Armaan left for work...

He was thinking of calling padma to see whether Ridhima had reached there or not but then decided against it... If she could not care y should he...

He received a phone call n he immediately dropped everything n left

He saw riddhima covered in blood lying on te stretcher n ran towards her

" riddhima " he screamed

" are u related o her" the nurse asked

He said yes n she immediately took him to fill out papers

E asked her what hppnd to her

N the nurse said tht she was caught in a hit n run  she has been here since yest... She has lost a lot of blood... There was no identification

One of her friends came in today for a check up n happened to see her n thts how we got ur info

" please save her"
He cried

The doctors couldn't save the kid but they saved riddhima ...
Armaan entered the room after the operation n caressed her forehead...

She looked into his eyes they were swollen red like he had not slept
She smiled weakly n said " Armaan "

He sshed her asking her not to speak

But he was finally talking to her
" see god took away the child because I lied to u"

He hugged her n cried n asked fr her forgiveness

She couldn't say anything... Loosing a baby is a big thig n now she knew what exactly niki had felt tht day...

Everyone came to meet her n wished her well... Nikki ame too n when no one was tere she revealed everything to riddhima how she had staged tht riddhima conceive n the accident too... Nikki mentioned that she had never conceived with Abhi she had talked with the doctor so tht he could give her a conceptions tht she had conceived ... She said tht Nikki had lost her baby because of riddhima n now riddhima had lost her own child her n Armaans first child... N now she was sure riddhima felt Wht she had felt at tht time

Ridhima closed her ears

How could her sister think something like that for her own sister

She had no emotions any further

Neither with Armaan not with Nikki

She took off the tubes attached to her as soon as Nikki left n left when Armaan came he saw an empty bed n    Asked the sister for riddhima they looked everywhere but couldn't find her he found a note

He explained Wht Nikki mentioned to her she explained tht the baby was always theirs hers n Armaans n tht she had lost her own child... She mentioned tht she loved Armaan no matter what he did to her but tht there was nothing she could give him anymore ... There was no hope tht she could conceive or become a mother ever again ... N she did not want to burden Armaans life anymore... She was leaving him but takin with her all the memories tht he had given her... Their first kiss their first noght... His kamarbandh gift... The touches tht he had given her during the first moth I the baby ... She was taking all that with her ... She knew tht Armaan would find someone better than her if he wants but she would meet be able to find anyone ever... She just wished him goodly k n goodbye

Armaan cried his heart out...
She wrote these few lines

Aapki nazaron ne samjha pyar ke Kabil hamein
Isiliye Aapke pyar ko dil main rakh kar ja rahe hain.

Ananya came n asked for riddhima n he showed her the letter
Riddhima had left them for everyone's good... With whatever had happened between them ... Riddhima had never really broken Armaans trust but she was knowingly or unknowingly always hurt ...

Armaan reluctantly started leaving the hospital after paying all the dues

He kne he was going to miss her terribly...

Ridhima was in a bus going somewhere... She did not know Wht did she want to do neither did she know where did she want to go... All she knew was tht she wanted freedom from all of this..., she remembered how things ha started with Armaan from college how it was her infatuation how Nikki's marriage broke with Armaan m she became his wife... N the reluctance of Armaan to accept her to the point where Nikki's truth came out n he started accepting her... To their first kiss... The first night... The baby... The touches ... The embraces... The betrayal by her sister... Her believe tht she was wrong when her heart was telling her otherwise Armaans violent reaction on learning the truth ... The months during anjis engawnt n marriage when she had noone to share her pain with when Armaan wasn't talking to her n te accident cause d by Nikki losing her n armaas baby... The feeling of never becoming. A mother ...

Se felt... It had started with her Nikki n Armaan ... N it ended with the three o them too... The bus stopped at an orphanage she looked out of the window if the bus ... The kids the noise she stepped out of the bus walked towards the orphanage... She had found her destination
So what if she could not be a mother she could still mother so many kids...

Months passed years passed...,

A bearded man entered the orphanage with a lady

They had come for an adoption
The man had made an appointment by the name of riddhima
Tht had surprised her
They met he introduced her to his wife... She met him happily n showed them kids he gave her some time so tht she could go n spend time wih kids to figure out which one she wanted to take home

" you never seem to age riddhima"
She smiled at him n cont doing her work
" riddhima" he said " atleast talk to me"

" Armaan ur wife is beautiful..."
He looked at her... There was no hurt in her eyes... It was as if she was not really affected by the marriage
" I decided to go for adoption... Couldn't imagine me having a baby with anyone else riddhima"

She looked at him for a second she felt she might become the old riddhima but she then saw his wife n controlled herself " I hv moved on Armaan"

" with whom" he asked

" with these kids..." She said

There was an error quite after tht

The wife selected a baby tht she really loved n they decided to adopt her

Riddhima made them sign the papers n ten asked Armaan to sign a few mother gestured his wife to go to the car as he would be back shortly

He signed the forms she gave
She looked at him
He happened to cath her looking at him n she looked away

" just one question riddhima y did u leave"

She took the forms filed them n said " I don't know Armaan but I guess tht felt right n here with the kids this feels right..."

" it has been so many years but every morning I can't seem to still hug her... I just can't do it riddhima"

" Armaan we both lost something tht day... I lost my motive to live until I stumbled upon this orphanage"

" n I lost u riddhima I had lost u months ago when we had tht fight abt who's baby it was..."
Riddhima closed her eyes she did not want to hear it...

He came around the table to her

" riddhima " he called out she opened her eyes n saw him standing closer to her " I understand we both cannot return to the point tht we left from but atleast we could start something fresh"

" Armaan ur wife is waiting fr u... In the car... N nothing ever will give me happiness other than these kids... Our paths are different they always were... It was just a matter of time before we realized it"

He looked at her she looked at him

" so this is goodbye then huh" he said
" take care Armaan ur wife n kid need u"
He started walking then turned n said
" take care riddhima ... Wherever u r I will always pray for ur well being" he left she closed the door n sat

After a while she got up n went to her drawer n took out the photo frame it was her n Armaan in the orange yellow saree during karvachauth

She smiled to herself m then someone called her she put the photo back n then went to attend the call

In the car the wife asked armaan what would they name the girl...

he looked at the girl smiled and said :riddhima

END

note: post below

Edited by AR4eve - 02 November 2013 at 7:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgirl555krazy4kashvidu87nilusoni-GoogleWithMe-

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
hELLO everyone...

First of all a big thank you to each and everyone of you... the time i started the FF I had no idea it could be big or that it would last this long...

I remember that I had started this on 31st December 2010... the time when I felt I was really in love... seriously...LOL

years down I have tried to penn down my emotions through the story...

n now today on this day right before diwali... i want to end this... i was planning to continue this until forever... but then a part of me would always have to be bound to this...

i know all these talks are useless... but since u r my readers thought i could share... :)

coming to the story... i had no idea that this is how i would end it or that the situations that i put in would come out like that... it was all a matter of instantaneous writing...

i m glad a few people enjoyed it...

nowadays my readers have also started to dissapear...:)

i therefore... taking everything into account.. somehow managed to write an end...

it was great knowing all of u... whatever little I could...

please do take care... n have a wonderful life ahead each one of u...

Happy Diwali N a Very Very happy new yearStarStarStar

Love
AR4eve

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angelicdovekrazy4kashvidu87nilusoniteenorchid-GoogleWithMe-

r_hyderi8 Newbie
r_hyderi8
r_hyderi8

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
srry but yaar i dont want it to end like dis plz  do write it once again its gud but cant see ar seperated and the baby ssome should survive so later whn nikki told they can it was ar baby plz plzzz i apologize if i hurt but plz write it again with gud ending armaan with another wife arh i cant even stand her and how can armaan marry do something i reading ur ff since it started plz do a look.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi17AR4eve

nilusoni IF-Sizzlerz
nilusoni
nilusoni

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
awesome part but its ending is very sad
thanx for pm 
do pm me for next part
continue soon

AR4eve

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
oo teriii
wat kind of end is ittt

hailaaa

:(
sweetgirl555 Senior Member
sweetgirl555
sweetgirl555

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Nice part
Ending was very sad ar should not be seperated...
Thanks for pm.

AR4eve

Go to top