Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF::Aapki Nazar...III:Part 39/40Upd 11/02/13 ArmN sys ILU story END (Page 27)

prachi06 IF-Dazzler
prachi06
prachi06

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
lovely update yaar
thanx for pm
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR4eve

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
awesome
loved it

AR4eve

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Chapter 38

A few weeks passed by ...

Riddhima looked happy ... After tht particular night with Armaan seemed tht her fear had gone away... The fear tht she has done something wrong...

Or maybe it was just masked beneath the layer of happiness tht being with Armaan was giving her...

Muskaan was four months pregnant now n still there was no sign of rahul ... Now she could see her belly bulging a little but at the moment she could hide it under loose clothing ... But how long will she be able to do it... Every night she would cry to herself for trusting rahul n being in this condition

One such morning Anji had gone to visit some friends n she was alone in her room... Ridhima was cleaning up the rooms as she had a day off n Diwali was coming she entered Muskaan n anjis room ... Seeing no one she started to clean n at one point started looking underneath the bed for junk...

Muskaan came out of the shower closed the door

Riddhima became alert but before she could say anything she saw Muskaan acting strange

She decided to stay quite

Muskaan lifted her Kurti and looked into the mirror..  Touched her belly caressingly n it's then that riddhima saw it... The bulge in her belly...

She was flabbergasted...

Muskaan continued talking to te belly not looking into the mirror when she felt movement outside n turned to see Riddhima

Her hand was on her stomach ... She quickly pulled it away,...

" umm Bhabhi I have to go ... Sorry my stomach was a bit upset since yesterday" she started to take we bag n go out of the room

" is this Rahul's baby" riddhima asked

Muskaan stopped in her tracks...

No one moved

Riddhima brought Muskaan back into the room n made her sit...

Muskaan cried her heart out n told riddhima everything n how she had tried to place rahul but he was not answering the phone call... Riddhima reprimanded her for not listening to her advice n falling into this trap... But then she also talked about pregnancy n babies n the cravings...

She asked Muskaan how was she hoi g to cope up with breaking this news to her parents because rahul is clearly not coming back to her ... If he is not replying now...

Muskaan was scared she said she hadn't thought abt it yet a possibility tht rahul would not come

Riddhima asked her how far was she into the pregnancy n was the option of abortion still open

Muskaan looked at riddhima surprised tht a suggestion of abortion was coming from her

" Bhabhi I m keeping this child" she said

" look Muskaan I am not ur enemy but u have to think..." Riddhima tried to make her understand

" think what Bhabhi... That I m a single woman unmarried... Questions will be asked etc etc..." Muskaan fumed

" questions like how will I take care of the baby, will I be able to provide for it, is it right to bring a child into the world if u can't think of means to support it?! Because believe me this is a very huge responsibility shared equally by both the partners...  I don't want u to think just emotionally as a mother think practically too Muskaan" she smiled " n whatever ur decision I will stand by u..."

That felt relieving... She had not thought about all those aspects neither had she thought of a possibility of rahul not returning but riddhima was Indeed right... She had to think practically as to how was she going to break the news to her family n how will she support the baby...

Ananya called riddhima and riddhima told Muskaan to give it a Brie thought atleast n then left the room

The remainder of the day went pretty well for riddhima

Later in the evening Ananya received a call from the aunt saying that avinash n Anji want to get married n tht she had talked to avinash family n thy loved it tht their son has finally chosen the bride

Ananya couldn't believe this when did the two talk n then the aunt made up some excuse tht kids these days u know take more time than in our days ...

Ananya was happy fr Anji but she had to ask her first before saying nything

Muskaan decided that she was not going to involve rahul into it anymore... She will look for a job get an apartment n then take care of the baby... Tht ways no one will question her family or herself about the baby n she would be independently taking care of the baby...

She touched her belly and thought
" be with me in all this ... I can't promise the world to u ... I can't even promise a fathers name... But I promise that I will take very good care of u n make sure u r well educated ... So atleast u don't make a mistake like..."

She cried...

Then she composed herself n started putting her rsum together n started looking for job vacancies...

Anji came in and Ananya asked her to come to her room

" Anjali ... Beta so Wht hv u decided... Further studies!?" Ananya asked

"Ma " she said " I don't know"

" hmmm toh thik hain ek aur rishta aya hain tumhare liye ... Would u like me to set up a meet with them" she asked pestering her to see whether she talked about avinash or whether there was no truth to what the aunt had said

Anji hesitated seeing another boy... But she had already made the choice... How could she say this to Ananya he had said tht he would talk to his family n their family would talk to her mom... Did this mean tht they did not call... Y?! She had a lot of questions in her mind...
" umm ma"

" kya ma " Ananya asked " do u like avinash"

Anji was flabbergasted n embarrassed at the same time

" woh umm ma ..." She said embarrassed n happy at the same time" we do want to get married"

Ananya smiled at that and hugged her
She told her of the aunts phone call n the fact tht she was just teasing Anji

She mentioned tht this is indeed great news n tht she had to mention this to everyone in the house... N infact she had to call the aunt n invite the family fr the Roka ceremony n then the wedding ... She mentioned tht from Hereon there was a lot of work for her... N it was indeed a great start ...

By evening everyone in the household knew of Anji n avinash willing to get married... The elders decided to organize a Roka ceremony n then a few days later the engagement would be held ... They decided to meet nevertheless to discuss everything up to the wedding

Riddhima was happy for Anji just as much as Armaan

Armaan teased Anji tht now she liked someone more than him n Anji told him tht he will always be her no 1 n that avinash toh side pe hain n he winked

He called we badmash...

Things were looking good for the family after a very long time

Muskaan was a little upset ... Upset not because of Anji but because of the way the situation had presented itself... But she tried to be happy for her sister... She mentioned to Anji that now she would get to wear new clothes and smiled at her... N also mentioned tht now the room would be hers completely...

Anji told her tht maybe the room will become hers but she knew Muskaan was going to miss her after all they had spent their entire years from childhood until now in the same room...

Muskaan couldn't disagree to that... N they shared a hug...

Armaan came in to give them a threesome hug

Riddhima watched all this n was feeling very elated... She wished tht this happiness be immortal ...

The next day being a Sunday everyone decided to go to avinashs house for the Roka ... Anji n Muskaan were asked to stay back ...

They reached the house greeted each other n then gave the gifts to the grooms family

Ananya did all the rituals involved n then the elders decided to sit down to fix a date for the engagement n the wedding...

Avinash excused himself citing work

Riddhima needed some water but everyone was so busy in the proceedings tht she decided to ask one of the ladies for the kitchen expressing the need to drink water

The lady guided her to the kitchen
She gestured to Armaan tht she was going to get water n will be back be nodded an acknowledgment n she went

" listen rahul I m trying my best but ur case is not strong enough... Unless n until u being one of ur family members  or relatives even distant to the court we cannot prove them the fact tht the land is urs... Now if u excuse me I hv some work n" n then avinash hung up the phone

He entered the kitchen flustered
He looked in to see riddhima
Riddhima pointed towards the glass of water  he smiled n then left...

Riddhima drank the water n started walking back...
The guy surely had temper...

But then she remembered tht Ananya hd mentioned him being a lawyer maybe it was one of his clients...

She came back n then a date was fixed... It was the 12 th of December n the marriage was to be held early next year on the 21st of January... As per the pandit

They congratulated each other avinash had the details he messaged Anji about it as she was eager to know what dates get selected...

Everyone returned back happily n they told Anji n muskaan the date that was fixed

Anji smiled as she already knew the dates n Muskaan smiled for Anji ...

Riddhima could sense what Muskaan was going through as now with the wedding if she mentioned the baby to anyone... It would create a big mess... She walked up to Muskaan and held her hand tightly n Muskaan gave her a weak smile... Showing tht she had no way out now...

Ananya told Anji to help riddhima with foo prep as now she would have to go to a new household n she would hv to perform the duties... Anji obliged after a little bit of harmless drama n then went ahead to help her Bhabhi...

Muskaan was walking back when riddhima called her to help her.. She did not want to leave Muskaan alone by herself...

Muskaan was worried for self fr Anji

A wedding in January meant tht she would be seven months pregnant...

She had to find a solution to keeping the baby n to not let anjis wedding be ruined due to her... N the only option she saw was ... To go to rahul n to ask him to take her... To go for the live in tht he had wanted from the start...

She texted him " rahul if u don't answer me or tell me something about ur whereabouts I m going to kill myself n the baby... But maybe u wouldn't care... Because after all what m I to u ... A body tht u wanted to sleep with n now tht it is done u dont care ... Fine there is no point in me living in this world I will not let myself ruin my sisters marriage rahul ... I ... Goodbye forever" n she sent the text

Immediately she received a text " wanna meet u"

She laughed in pain this is Wht she had to retort to to get a reply from him,??

She did not reply...

He texted n hr back telling her the location tht he wanted her to come too...

She did not reply again

Evening came n Ananya n riddhima made food and today being sucks wonderful day they decide to make anjis favorites...  Ananya called in Anji to show her how to make the food...

In her room Muskaan was lying on her bed her hands on her bulging belly... The phone was on the side... It was flashing Rahul's name... He was constantly calling her ... She just closed her eyes n turned the phone so tht she could not see him calling...

The window was open she heard some movement ... She opened her eyes n saw rahul climbing in ... Immediately she stood up and went ahead to close her room door... N turned to face him...
He had entered the room by now...,, n he stood by the window

He had grown a stubble looked weak
She had grown a little chubby on the belly he could tell even in her loose clothes...

" y r u not answering my phone calls" he asked

She turned on the music so tht their voices would not be heard outside the room... She did not answer

Be walked towards her,...
" Muskaan I m talking to u " he said angrily n had reached by her " y did u not come"

She looked at him not uttering a single word

" Muskaan " he said cupping her face n kissing her... Trying to make her weak ... She closed her eyes as he kissed her as he he kissed her belly but dud not utter a single word ...

He got a little irritated n clutched her by her shoulders
She closed her eyes in pain

" y r u not talking... R u not happy to see me..."

She did not say anything

He released her ..." I thought I came for u n the baby but since u don't care I should be going ..."
He said n started walking to the window

" now do u feel what I felt all these weeks all these months"

Se said n he stopped

He turned n came to her

" Muski I m sorry I know Wht u hv been going through ... Believe me I have all the texts saved here ... See" n he showed her all the texts " at first I was scared with the baby ,... But then u would mention the movements that u would feel in the stomach n it started changing me a little"

She acted as if she did not believe...

He made her sit on the bed

" Muski " he said n hugged her around the belly " u don't know Wht I hv been through n I did not want to subject u n the baby through tht ... " he still had his hands around her but now he looked into her eyes... " I want to take u away with me... My lawyer he is getting married next year n I cannot wait tht long ... So I told him to finish the case before his marriage... I told him someone is waiting for me..."

There was silence between them ...

Gradually she leaned towards him n hugged him as if caressing him n he hugged her deeper...

She did not know how much truth was there to all of this ... But her heart felt like believing it ...

They stayed in the moment there until someone knocked on the door

" muskkan darwaja khol please mujhe kuch chahiye" Anji said from outside the door...

" ha ek min" Muskaan said back

She did not want him to go but he knew he had to leave

He promised her tht from Hereon no matter Wht happens to him he will not leave her alone n he left they the window...

She opened the door as he left

" kitani der laga Di Muskaan..." She said n then heard the music " tu music sun rahi thi?! " she asked. Muskaan nodded a yes n then turned it off

Anji looked at her suspiciously ... Muskaan vary of this tried to fidget around so tht she would not sense her pregnancy... N then anjali left

She knew something was up with her because after all they were living in the same room n every few other days Muskaan would vomit due to the morning sickness ...  But would mk up some excuse

But Anjali knew something was off... She went downstairs

Rahul texted her
" hey"

She texted back " hi"

" I m meeting with the lawyer tomorrow... "

" hopefully it would all work out for u "

" for us Muski"

" yes for us :)" n she touched her belly

A few more days passed by it was almost Diwali n the atmosphere around the house was very pleasant...

Muskkan n rahul would talk more often now... He would even talk to the baby via the phone sometimes ... Anji was learning to cook food,... N was also talking regularly with avinash... Armaan n riddhima were just as they were ... Life was hectic for riddhima but she always looked forward to see Armaan at the end of the day,...

The house was being cleaned n riddhima brought some diyas to the house

She would make sure tht Muskaan was taken care of with her pregnancy ... Infact today they had a checkup lined for her ...

Muskaan had not told her about the new developments n the fact that rahul was coming to the hospital ... But she had to make a mention to her about it ... She cn back from college n after lunch they decidd to go to the doctor as the appointment was around tht time...

As they reached the hospital Muskaan saw rahul ...she signaled him to wait she had to talk to riddhima ... " Bhabhi "

" hmm " riddhima asked

" Bhabhi I hv to tell u something"

Riddhima listened intently

" Bhabhi rahul came back"
Riddhima continued listening
" he came back the day anjis rishta was fixed ... We have been talking ... He says he is not going to leave me... I just wanted u to know"

She patiently asked her " is he here too?"

She nodded a yes n wanted to meet him

Muskaan started walking n then met rahul n introduced riddhima n rahul ...

They then went to the doctor n the doctor asked her to changen give her some urine samples n tht the blood samples she would tk once she came back

" u have hurt her tremendously" riddhima told him when Muskaan was out of sight " I hope this is not a game for u with her"

"Riddhima right..." He acknowledged because before this no one knew abt them neither had he interacted with abt of muskaans family
" she knows Wht she means to me... N I don't believe in justifying myself to anyone else"

Wow she thought... This guy clearly had no manners or maybe his ego was just too big... Even after doing all tht he had to Muskaan he had the audacity to say tht...

She just hoped tht Muskaan knew what she was doing

Muskaan came back n then they took her blood samples and monitor red the baby's movement  everything looked normal n the doctor gave her a set of multivitamins to take...

Muskaan changed n then she asked riddhima if she could spend some time with rahul as this was after along one tht she had stepped out n rahul was here

She looked at rahul

Afraid for some reason

But told Muskaan tht if tht is what she really wanted riddhima had no say in anything ... N just told her to be back soon...

N left

Muskaan agreed... After riddhima left Muskaan and rahul decided to go to a park n there they talked about everything n rahul explained his situation to her in entirety ... To make sure that the reason for his absence was well justified for

Riddhima was in the rickshaw ... The feeling tht was on muskaans face was undeniably more important than anything else ... No matter Wht kind if a persons rahul was to others maybe he always kept Muskaan happy when he was with her... N that's probably the reason he was willing to go back to him...

Nikki called her " hi riddhima ..."
" hey Nikki how are u?! How Jiju?!" Riddhima asked

" riddhima he has less than a week left..."

" what?!" Riddhima squealed

" riddhima... He is really leaving..." N then she mustered the courage to ask her " did u conceive?!"

Riddhima did not know Wht to answer she had not had any specific reactions yet to tell her tht her body was prepping for a pregnancy... Neither had she gone to the doctor for a check up ... N her periods were not due yet..." I don't know Nikki ... But I don't think I did... Because I don't really hv by symptoms as such tht they experience in pregnancy ..." She said referencing to Muskaan as she knew what Muskaan was going thru in her pregnancy

Nikki was heartbroken " r u sure... I mn did u go to the doctor"

" no Nikki I haven't had a chance neither a reason yet... Because I believe if I do conceive my body would give me some kind of a reaction ... Haven't felt that... N besides with studies n home n the wedding... Oh Di I forgot to mention this to u Anji is getting married next year "

" thts good news do say congratulations to her from my end... N please riddhima whenever u get a chance do go to the doctor. Maybe they know something tht ur body doesn't know yet " she said acting hopeful

Riddhima assured her that she would do it but wouldn't have time until after new year really... But he alswd her to be strong n to go back to padma for the Diwali n new year rather thn be alone

Nikki mentioned tht she would visit them but wasn't sure abt staying as with Abhi she wasn't sure

They then hung up the phone

Riddhima was feeling sorry fr Nikki but she knew tht she could not hv conceived otherwise somehow she would hv known...

She returned home... And Ananya caught her in as came telling her about how they wanted to bring in new year festives with Anjali's in laws... N that it would require a lot of preparation as the time was little...

Riddhima assured her that she will make sure that things will be done...

She went to the kitchen drank water n then returned to her room to freshen up before she could go back down to make food m to understand what was needed for the New Years function

As she got up she lost her eyesight for a second and things appeared hazy

She sat down closed her eyes for a few minutes ... N stood up to see if she could stand properly... She did... She thought that maybe it was due to over exertion on her body from school n home n work etc

She came downstairs n then sat with Ananya n Anji to discuss the function

She asked about muskaans whereabouts when riddhima mentioned tht she had to go to college for some reason...

Later in the evening they made dinner Muskaan returned n a short while after her Armaan returned too... Dinner was arranged n later everyone retired to their rooms after eating

Riddhima mentioned to Armaan about the function tht Ananya had planned on holding n he mentioned tht his mom had told him about it in the morning ... He told her that if she needs anything she just needs to ask

She nodded n sat to study...

Now everyday Anji n Muskaan would light up the diyas n do the rangoli as Diwali n New Years was approaching ,... The diyas tht riddhima brought were useful

On the day before Diwali riddhima had college n went there early so tht she could study for a few hours as after the evening until New Years she would hv no time to study ...

N later she came home n helped everyone out
Sunday came n it was Diwali

Riddhima woke up early
Armaan next to her held her hand in his sleep...

She smiled to herself n tried to take her hand out from his grip

He tightened it all the more n pulled her hand so that she fell back on the bed

" Armaan"
He opened his eyes
He looked at her asking her to come to his embrace

She did so n he hugged her

" feeling this after so many days ..." He remarked ...

She stayed there in te moment

"This is going to be out first Diwali together Armaan" she mentioned

" hmm" he said

" there are going to be a lot of firsts for the both of us riddhima ... First new year first Christmas firstaniversary " he looked at her and eased the hug so tht she could look at him " first baby"

She blushed n dug her head in his chest

" hv u thought abt it riddhima" he asked... " the baby"

She couldn't deny the fact tht she had thought abt them having a baby together...

She was sure tht she had not conceived thru the hospital with Abhi... Should she mention it to him now... When he was willing talking abt babies... She decided against it

" riddhima..." He asked her lovingly

" Armaan which woman wouldn't love to be a mother"

He looked at her... N smiled

N kissed her on the forehead

N hugged her again

" okay let me go now... I have so much work to do" she said

" no just stay for a few more minutes please"

N then they talked about a lot of things like anjis marriage her education the baby Muskaan marriage... Riddhima wanted to tell him about Muskaan but how was she goin to...

Eventually she got up n started her routine

Later in the evening they all celebrated Diwali with food n firecrackers

Riddhima called her mom n dad wishing them too

She was hesitant to call Nikki but did it nevertheless wishing her tht all the ills from her life come out like how ram killed ravanas ego

This was time for her family her in laws her Armaan

She had a beautiful day

They has invited neighbors too so thus rahul came in withhus friends

He was able to steal Muskaan away from everyone n spend some time with her

This did not go unnoticed by riddhima

She thought about making a mention abt this to Muskaan after New Years

Armaan kept on talking abt babies... Riddhima was trying to undwrstand his mind
N eventually she said tht they could try for it tonight...

Armaan became excited n was waiting until when riddhima would be free

As the guests started leaving they greeted each one n then there was some work left Muskaan Anji n riddhima tried to finish the work as the next day being New Years was again a busy day

Armaan was in his room... Patiently waiting fr her

She came in pretty late n came in to see Armaan all ready for her

She laughed a little n went to change

" he asked her whether she forgot what she had mentioned below

She said she was joking ...

He acted upset n told her tht she was not serious abt the baby

She told him she was but just right now... At this moment she was tired

He became angry tht she was so busy in her life tht she had no time for anyone else

She asked him how could he say that when every morning she would wake up early so tht she could make food for him n the family n when she had never ever let any or her sites be sidelined

He mentioned tht she was sidelining him in everything

She sat down on the bed tired as she was all this drama was not what she needed

" what is this all about?! Tht I m not willing to do it today" she asked

He looked at her " forget it riddhima... Thanks a Ron for ruining the moment"

She got up n went to him " what do u mean ruining the moment... No say it ... Say whatever u have"

" I think u love ur independent self more than being Armaans wife"

" what? Where is all  This coming from"

" riddhima forget it I said, u r tired I understand"

" no u don't. U r thinking tht just because I m attending college I m sidelining everything... I m trying to fulfill all my duties Armaan ... All of them ... "

" okay riddhima I m sorry"

" no Armaan u r still not understanding it..."

" riddhima let's end this here"

" no what do u want to end... This discussion... It will never end... It will come back again n again ... She sat down ... Every time ... Every single time I m the only one ... Anything goes wrong it's my fault ... " she got up  n took off her dupatta " here Armaan ... Do what u want ,... Atleast I won't be told off "

He bent down took her dupatta n put it back on her made her sit n drink a glass of water " I m sorry riddhima I understand u r doing everything for everyone ... I became a little selfish... I m sorry but a baby has been on my mind fr sometime now... I m sorry I did not mean it this way... Please don't stress about it"

" Armaan I want the baby as much as you" she said cupping her face n he hugged her caressing her to calm her down

" shhh ... Lets not think about anything ... Right now... Tomorrow is New Years lets begin everything fresh"

She nodded

They changed n then went to sleep
She tossed n turned

The guilt of what she had done was strong tonight... Is tht y she was reluctant to give in... She had to go see a doctor n confirm tht she was not pregnant n then her n Armaan could start out the baby planning

The next day rose.

Riddhima was up n waited for him to get up

He got up n seeing her sitting there realized last nights event

He wished her morning hugged her n them went on his routin

She sat there

The hug felt so cold

She started her routine too

Anjis in laws were supposed to come today...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetkajenpiyushidestinationnSaini646sweetgirl555sakshiAkrazy4kashNazzz16AR_LOVERwajiha-1teenorchidnilusoni

Saini646 Senior Member
Saini646
Saini646

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Amazing update ...cont soon

AR4eve

nilusoni IF-Sizzlerz
nilusoni
nilusoni

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome part