Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF::Aapki Nazar...III:Part 39/40Upd 11/02/13 ArmN sys ILU story END (Page 26)

Saini646 Senior Member
Saini646
Saini646

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Wowww...such a nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR4eve

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMMY12

i didnt like the part frnd
Thanx 4 d pm.

Thanks for the honesty :) that's Wht I love about my readers...

I would like to reiterate Wht I said before... This is how the story seems to be in my mind n it might go worse or better at this point I just don't know ... It will all depend on when I start writing...

Thanks for the comment dear :)
AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

How is the diwali preparation going on for all of you out there...
I understand that majority of the readers did not like the previous part... i there is a poll on which is the most hated part of this FF... I would know the answer... LOL

That compelled me to actually sit back and write...
write something positive...

there might not be everything but if I am able to bring a smile back to ur faces... I would know that I have achieved my goal...

Thus without further ado... here is the part...

Chapter 37

Muskaan was relieved that no one had asked her about the hospital

She texted Rahul " baby please come soon. Mommy misses u" she texted...

She wanted to meet him love him caress him feel him ...

She was grateful that riddhima did not get a chance to ask her any questions ... Because frankly she did not know how was she going to answer the questions !!!!!!

Did Nikki really take her seriously ...

She did not have to do this

Back home she started making dinner Armaan came in tired ate n retired to his room... Riddhima decided to go too once her work was done

Muskaan came up to her

" kuch chahiye tha... Muskaan"

" Bhabhi I m really sorry "

" for Wht " riddhima asked...

" for everything ... The accident. The baby Nikki's behavior..."' She said trying to avoid the subject that she was actually here to talk to her about...
" Muskaan please ... We know it was the truck drivers fault the rickshaw persons fault for not looking ... What happened to Nikki ... Don't worry abt it her sister is here " he said and smiled and told her to go to her room n she went to hers too

She was upset.

It was bothering her... Rahul's rigidness his indifference... Ever since she had given him the news ... He had acted aloof... It was bothering her... She closed the door ... Anjali was not in the room yet... She gradually lifted the top revealing her tummy n touched it... Caressed it... A tear left her eye...

'Rahul' she whispered a cry

On the other hand rahul was in a dilemma... He already was in the midst of a case n now this unannounced pregnancy

He remembered the day as clearly as he could

He had gone to meet her knowing that her bhai n Bhabhi had gone out of town... He texted her called her so that eventually she had to give in...

Anjali was out on a trip with her friends celebrating end of college and hence Muskaan was alone in the room

Carefully she had stepped out of the house

It was a simple meet... That is what was planned...

A simple dinner and then goodbye

But the goodbye never came

The dinner happened mostly quietly
Muskaan was upset with him for leaving her in the midst like that without even a phone call or an explanation ...
Rahul kept glancing at her in between

He said nothing during the dinner just observed her reaction

She ate silently wondering why did she even come he was not giving an explanation even now

Muskaan paid her share of the dinner even when rahul prompted her not too

She told the waiter to charge her for her share of the meal n started to walk off

Rahul paid off his share n walked after her

" Muskaan" he called after her

She waited outside for the taxi

He came behind her
" Muskaan I want to talk to u"
She turned towards him folded we hands and waited for him to continue
" yes"
She said

He looked at her apologetically

Said nothing
She turned back n a taxi came by

" Muskaan please "

" do u have something to say..." She said turning towards him " because of u don't I cannot afford to lose this taxi I hv to be home"

He held her by her elbow " I hv ... N I will drop u home don't worry abt it" he said and asked the taxi driver to go

" yes what is it"

" I know u have a lot of questions n u want to know y I did not contact u or inform u...
Muskaan I love u" he said trying to kiss her but she walked back... He stopped his approach
" Muskaan u cannot forgive me?" he asked

" what should I forgive u for?! Who m I to hv tht power?" She said

Muskaan he said " u r my everything"

She shrugged it as if in disbelief
" if I was u would hv mentioned something to me b4 disappearing"

" come with me" he said
" where ... I m not going nowhere with u"

Just a little ahead Muskaan it's too many people out here

She walked " u r afraid to be seen with me" n laughed a painful laugh

" it's not like tht Muskaan... How do I explain this to u... He made her sit on a roadie bench where it was quite n he himself sat too" there are so many things going on in my life right now Muskaan ...
N I don't need this ... Ur accusations ... I need ur support ur love Muski... I need it so tht I can go thru this"

She started thinking ' Wht is it tht he is hiding'

She looked at him " then share ur pain with me that's Wht I want tht we should be able to share each others joy and sorrow both"

He looked at her n held her hand in his n kept staring at her...
He released one of his hand and pulled her closer to him by her waist she looked into his eyes he moved his hand to her face and inched closer n kissed her... Softly taking her pain her sorrows tht he had given her

" Muski I love u more than nyone " he whispered " I just want u to understand tht no matter what I will always be with u ... I will never leave u ... There are some things tht I cannot tell but I will never leave u ... I just can't ... U r my drug ... I cannot live without u ... The past few days just forget them ... Cn we forget them... Please  ...start fresh
"

" how many times rahul will be start fresh ..." She said ... " y don't we get married..." A tear escaped her eyes

He kissed her
" we will Muski... Just not this moment"

They stared into each others eyes

N then she hugged him ... She had wanted to do this all along but was controlling her emotions

He hugged her back tightly embracing her in his arms ...

Thy lay there feeling each others breathing

Then she. Broke the embrace
" I should go ... I promised my mother tht I will be there soon..."

" don't go please ... Muski"

" I have to ... Please drop me home"

He ultimately had to get up n drive to bring her home

She said goodbye to him with a heavy heart a goodbye kiss n she requested him to not dissapwar for long spells or atleast inform her ...

N then she went inside he drive off

Ananya was waiting for her once she came she talked to her n then retired to her bed

Muskaan started walking to her room

N started to change in her night dress

She heard a knock on her window

She went there scared n saw it was rahul

She opened it n asked him what was he doing here...

He smiled n answered this is a very nice way to be courteous at least let me come in

She said no it's better off here ... Now tell me y r u here

He stood there n said " I missed u ... I felt this is not how the goodbye should hv felt

Rahul go she said
Give me a kiss my love he asked
Go she said
Kiss he asked

Relenting she gave him a peck
This is not how it is done let me show u n he entered the room

She panicked n quickly closed her room door
N then pointed towards the window

Go rahul this is not right

" what isn't" he asked
" we kissed earlier " " n until u marry me u r not getting nything else" she said

He smiled at her

" okay can we just lay down n talk"
She sighed

" I hv to change " she said

" I like it as u are"

" Rahul I hv to go to sleep after u go "

" here let me help u change" he said n came forward to her to help her

She laughed m said " stop... This is not right" he started to unzip her shalwar she backed out " Rahul u r crossing limits ..."
He smiled at her " then y r u laughing about it"

He moved his hand in n touched her skin

She sighed " rahul ..." She said her eyes closed " please don't" he was arousing her

He moved her salwaar a little to show her skin n started kissing her back his hands coming up to her front holding her hands together in the front

She took it in this new feeling she was liking it n then suddenly she realized Wht she was doing she moved out he looked surprised

" Muskaan" he called her out
She pointed to the window gesturing him to leave

He stepped forward to her " did we do something wrong"
" yes" she said " please leave "

He started walking towards the window

" I just wanted to tell u how much I love u"
" u love me enough to dissapwar days even months without informing me n then when u need me u need my body u come back to me"

" no Muski... Nothing like that" he said walking towards her

She stopped him " please go"

" no I m not leaving without clearing this misunderstanding"

" there is nothing to clear just go"

" no " he said n came close to her n started kissing her... Trying to mk her understand

The kisses made her weak she knew it she stopped him n slapped him
" I wonder how many more do u use just like me "

" Muski ... I just love u...no one else ... Please don't accus e me like this..."

" then marry me"

He came close to her
" Muskaan I have only loved one girl n it is u... He said n kissed her calming her down... N I will only be with u... I cannot imagine my life without u... He kissed her some more bringing her to the bed... Please believe me... Whatever I don't tell u it's for ur own good... He kissed her again ... N then turned off the lights...

I just want u to trust me... I will never do anything wrong with u my love..." He kissed her neck ... Started undressing her... " just trust me... Trust ur love"

He said... They made love that night... The next morning before she could get up before anyone could get up he had disappeared

He had woken up to find herself on te bed undressed n alone but the memories the passion from last night had made her smile ... She knew he was hers only ...

That was the day n now was the day

She had tried to call him text him relentlessly to talk to him telling him tht she was pregnant ... Tht the result of their love was growing inside her...

He had received the text n he wanted to be by her but he did not know what to do wih this case going on ... He did not want to drag her into all this

Muskaan would touch her belly at night talk to it when no one was watching... She was afraid tht her weakness had almost given out her pregnancy if it was not for the accident...

But she knew she had to do something about this... She could hide it for a few months but then eventually everyone would know...

Armaan was happy today... He had a good day at the office n things were looking bright for him...

Riddhima entered the room n walked aimlessly from the cupboard to the shower

" u want to help me na ... Give me abhis baby... He is leaving he doesn't have much time ... My womb is not strong yet to carry the baby... U be the womb to carry the baby... Do that n I will forgive u"

" can u do tht"

" yes Di if tht is Wht mks u happy I will do it"she had said

This conversation played into her mind... She left the shower door open in this mind jumble

Seeing the opportunity Armaan came in n startled her

" Armaan tum please "
" riddhima relax" he said coming closer to her touching her wet skin
He started kissing her back she closed her eyes... He took off his clothes as it was being wet by the shower...

" missed u riddhima " he said feeling her ... Her eyes closed n teary
" she had wanted this always her n Armaans romance... But what occurred during the day"

" I m sorry Armaan" she said took her towel n stepped out of the shower...

He looked at her walking away surprised

He came out too
" riddhima... Are u alright"
" yes Armaan" she said combin her wet hair " I m sorry for ruining the moment for u"
" u can still make it up " he said smiling at her...

" Armaan I m just very tired today... Could I jut go to sleep "

" certainly riddhima I completely understand"

He said
She changed into her night wear n slept on the bed turning off the lights but her eyes were open

" what was she going to do... She had promised how could she tell Armaan... She knew Armaan would never agree to do such a thing Wht abt Ananya n billy... She cried silently

Armaan looked surprised at today's events but he tried to reason surely sometimes ur wife doesn't feel the mood as much as u do...

He tried to sleep n slept after a really long time...

As he woke he sensed riddhimas absence ... Indeed she was not in the room... He started his daily routine...

He came downstairs once ready n riddhima brought him breakfast n tried to smile at him to mk up for yesterday he smiled back...

Finished his breakfast n went to work

The college was starting next week... N she had to register for the classes ... In between Muskaan n Nikki she ja completely forgotten about that... She had to apply for scholarships n make sure she doesn't pay out but this one semester she would hv to pay out of pocket for the tution...

She had to talk to Armaan about it tonight...

She started making lunch making sure to send lunch for Armaan too...

She saw Muskaan walking downstairs ... Holding on to the railing n walkin slowly...
She came downstairs  n sat down to read something ... Then taking her bag she decided to step out...

Riddhima was observing all her moves... The way she was moving making sure tht she takes each step carefully riddhima wondered what had gotten into her...

Muskaan left
Riddhima continued her work...

Muskaan walked to the library that was nearby clutching her stomach as she walked n looked at her phone
She longed to meet rahul... It was almost a month and a half to her pregnancy...

Where was rahul

She entered the library n went to look for books to read for to be mother... She found a few and tool the books and left towards home again...

She started walking n happened to turn sideways she saw a man arguing with someone in a black coat... Her heart skipped a beat... Rahul

" Rahul" she screamed ... Rahul she screamed again on top of her lungs

But her voice did not seem to reach him. She crossed the road but as soon as she reached there he disappeared into a rickshaw ...

Rahul she screamed n ran after the rickshaw she didn't stop until she stumbled upon n stone on the road n fell down her hand rushing to her stomach to sv the baby from physical injury... A few bystanders helped her get up n asked her whether she was alright she thanked everyone m started retreating... To her house

Riddhima saw this from outside she was in the balcony ...

So she knew Muskaan had not stopped talking to rahul ...

She came down front to open the door
" Bhabhi " she said looking surprised as she had the house keys in her hand n her gesture was towards putting the key on the keyhole...

" I saw u... So thought u might need help opening the door" riddhima said

Muskaan just stood there said nothing thn excused herself n left to her room ...

Armaan cm home later n so did Anji back from her camp or so everyone hugged her riddhima brought out the dinner for everyone Muskaan clearly avoided her bhabhis gaze

After dinner everyone stayed back talking except Muskaan she retreated back to her room

After a while riddhima retired too n do did everyone else...

Riddhima talked to Armaan about her college fees ... Armaan listened to her carefully n made a note to look into it ... Then changing into night wear thru went to sleep...

A few days went by

Nikki had not heard anything back from riddhima so she assumed tht riddhima had failed to keep her promise...

Riddhima had started her college Armaan had paid the tution n riddhima was busy n hence had completely forgotten abt her n Nikki's talk...

One evening Nikki called her

Riddhima was in her room studying

" Di kaise ho aap"
She asked after picking up the phone flashing Nikki's no

" riddhima mere pass time nahin hain waste Karne ke liye ... U can't do it right "

" Di ... How are you? How is Jiju?!"

" he is dying... So m I with him"

" Di please ..."

" riddhima" Nikki started crying " when have I ever asked u for anything... U r my sister... I thought u would understand my pain ..."

" I do Di... I completely understand ur pain..."

" then Wht is stopping u"

" Di this cannot be just my decision ... I hv to involve Armaan into the decision ... We r talking abt nine months... I m studying right now ... Ananya will not agree... Wht I said to u was in a fit of misjudgment"

Nikki hung up the phone...

Riddhima put her phone down...

She had to stand for this ... No matter what she could never do something like that without discussing it with Armaan or his family...

She went back to studying

Armaan came to the room n acknowledged her presence they talked abt the day n she went back to studying...

This routine continued for a few days...

One day while in college she saw Nikki... Nikki came up to her n showed her pictures of Abhi in the hospital ... His deteriorating health

" Di stop it"
" riddhima u can't even look at his pictures I went n looked at him in person... Can u imagine that"

Riddhima stared at her n then said " Di I m getting late for my lecture " saying tht she started to leave

She finished her lecture m came back to find Nikki still there

" Di why don't u get this I hv totalk to Armaan... N I know he will never agree for this"

" u don't hv to tell him right away riddhima"

" what do u mean Di"

" I mean u can tell him after U conceive... If u don't conceive then u dont hv to worry I will be free from your life..."

Riddhima sat down on the bench
She did not want to do this...

" Di I don't feel right about this ... Please font force me "

Nikki sat there looking at her

" okay forget all this do u want to come n say goodbye to ur Jiju one last time"

Riddhima couldn't say no this time she agreed n then they went to see Abhi in the hospital

As they entered riddhima saw his condition... She felt bad for her sister ... She knew Nikki was strong but losing her baby had made her weak...

Nikki woke Abhi up to tell him tht riddhima was here to meet him

He opened his eyes feebly n smiled
She smiled back

Nikki left the room teary eyed  riddhima looked in her direction do did Abhi

" I know she is upset seeing me like this... Sometimes I feel we should not hv gone out tht day... She would still hv the baby ... N she wouldn't hv been do fragile ,... "

Coming out of it he asked riddhima about herself n Armaan n the house

Then the nurse cm n asked riddhima to step out so she did the same

She looked for Nikki but did not know where she had gone so she sat by the bench

It all registered into her mind now... Nikki's persistence for the baby... It all made sense ... She was weak n feeble n she was crying to her sister so tht she could get Wht she wanted...,, to live a peaceful life...

She tried calling Armaan

She wanted to talk to him ... To find an answer to all this

But he was in a meeting. His phone was aside

She kept calling him but no answer
She saw Nikki
She stood up

" I will do it Di"

A smile erupted on Nikki's face. She hugged her

U r the best little sister I could ever have,... U understand my pain... Thank u so much riddhima

Just don't go okay I will be right back

Nikki went to talk to the doctor tht the donor was ready for invitro

She took riddhima with herself to the doctor ... The doctor made her understand all the procedures... N asked her to fill out consent forms her n Nikki both

She kept looking at her phone

She wanted to talk to Armaan so bad about all this

The doctor gave her a gown n asked her to stay in the assigned room n it was done in a matter of few minutes...

Nikki hugged her once it was done

The doctor mentioned tht this does not confirm tht she could be pregnant they would hv to see if the embryo gets accepted by the body he mentioned to her tht if u miss ur periods then we know we have a chance

Riddhima nodded absentmindedly changed n then left Nikki wanted to drop her home but she excused herself n left...

She was feeling so restless

As soon as she reached home Armaan called her

" hey riddhima ... Is everything okay!? I saw ur missed calls?! I was in a meeting I m sorry I couldn't answer it"

She wanted to cry her heart out at what she had done but all she could manage to do was say " it's okay Armaan just was missing u tremendously..."

Armaan was surprised at such candid confession of his wife

" wow riddhima that's a first ..."

" Armaan I have to go home hv to prepare dinner n then study too ... "

N Armaan sensed romance fly out of the window

" sure riddhima but u take care n if nything just let me know"

She hummed a yes n they hung up

How was she going to explain to him or to anyone what she had just done...

Riddhima went into her room... avoiding meeting with anyone...
She just wanted to be by herself for some time...

Ananya asked her about her whereabouts and she mentioned that she had gone to the college.

Ananya asked her to fresh up and come and help her if she could with the food prep...

Riddhima assured her mother in law that she will be back to prepare the dinner.

Ananya smiled at her as she saw Riddhima retreat to her room... Indeed she could not have found a more perfect partner for her Armaan and a more perfect bahu for her household...

Riddhima reached her room and closed the door behind her... she dropped down on the floor...

She felt too tired to do anything at this point...
She just lay on the floor there by the door... staring into nothingness...

She had no idea... what was going to happen ahead with her... between her and Armaan... with the baby... With the inlaws... she was scared... very scared... if her mother found out about this... What would she say... Would she have encouraged her or disapproved of her reaction...

She got up hesitantly... realizing that she promised dinner to her mother in law... She went to the shower to freshen up and then went downstairs to help Ananya...

Muskaan was trying to stay away from Riddhima so that she would not ask any questions to her and so that she would not have to lie to her... but she saw her bhabhi today as she enetered... She looked lost...maybe her and bhai had a fight...

The dinner was made and Anji and Muskaan helped Riddhima put the dinner on the table.. Armaan came back and they all had dinner...
Riddhima was really very tired but she still had  the utensils to clean...

Relunctanly she proceeded because she knew as the daughter in law of the household she had to do it...

Muskaan observed her behaviour.. even with armaan she was calm... that meant that her reason was something else... she wanted to help her out so she came to her aid and helped her with the dishes...
Riddhima couldn't have been more thankful...
However none of them talked and once the work was done... Riddhima retired to her room and tried to study...

Armaan came up to her and hugged her as she was studying...
She closed her eyes...

She needed this ...she believed...
She held onto his hands in the hug...Armaan sensed something amiss...
He kissed her hairs and hugged her back...

"Riddhima "

She did not answer... so he did prompt ahead...
He tried to move her gesturing her to move to the bed... But she did not move ... Making him believe that she just wanted to stay there ... in his arms... just the way they were...

"Is everything okay Riddhima" he asked her concerned " I have been worried about you since the time I saw the numerous missed calls"

It pricked her... the memory .. of what she had done this afternoon as he mentioned the missed calls...
She did not want to talk about it... not this moment...
"lets not talk about it armaan.. please " she pleaded...

N he obliged...

Then she loosened his grip and said "okay let me study some... Before I go to bed..."

He let her go too and went to his bed... to finish some of his work...

He looked at her while she was studying...
This woman he thought... She goes to college does the household work and studies... n she does not even neglect him... He loved her... all the more...as he was realizing her inherent qualities

He wanted to snuggle with her... but he also knew that it meant lost time for her... Which she could study into...

He returned back to his work...

The next few days... Riddhima was quieter than the usual... n Armaan sensed this...
Muskaan would try calling Rahul... but there was no reply on his end ...
Anji and Avinash were still talking to each other...
Abhi was in the hospital... alone... deteriorating... Health wise... wishing Nikki would come to see him...
Nikki was mustering her courage to not go... because she could not take the pain that seeing him was giving her...

She wanted to know how far had things progressed on Riddhimas end... but it was only some time now and she realized she had to give her atleast a month to understand where the situation lay...

Karvachauth was coming up... And Ananya made a mention about the same to Riddhima...
Muskaan kept a ear to what her mom was saying as she wanted to fast as well... but according to Ananya pregnant ladies were advised against keeping the fast for the sake of their baby... So muskaan stayed against the idea...

Anji was excited too... to see the rituals and to participate in the preparations but not necessarily keep the fast...

On the day of Karvachauth... Ananya and Riddhima woke up early to eat the food before sunrise and the day would end only after seeing the moon...

Ananya mentioned to Riddhima to keep drinking water as she had to step out for her college and hence this much leniency was allowed to the women who fast...

Riddhima went to her college... And once done with the lectures she returned home...
As she was climbing the stairs to go to her room... she felt a little dizzy... she held onto the railing... Composed herself and then went to the room...
She sat on the bed and drank some water... she laid on the bed for sometime...

Tired as she was... food was still to be made...
But as she was tired she drifted into sleep...

Armaan came up to her... kissed her forehead... And said..." Riddhima you have conceived... we are having a baby..."
Riddhima looked surprised at him " you knew about this?"
"Yes Riddhima... The doctor called me first...to let me know... as I had told them that I wanted to surprise you"
"Armaan... you are mistaken..." she said " this is not ur and mine..."
He put a hand on her face and the second one on her stomach... making sure she laid properly on the bed..he said " Riddhima ... dear... this is our baby..."

"Armaan " she said tensed "Please ... I m sorry I hid this from you... this is ..." she hesitated... " Abhis baby..."

Armaan sat next to her...n cupped her face..." Baby ... This little one here" he said touching her belly "is ours... I will explain... " and then out of some unique explanation he assured her that it was indeed their baby...

Her joy knew no bounds... so that meant... she was still his... the baby was his... and everything else was nothing but a bad dream...

She smiled...
"Riddhima beta" She heard him say

Riddhima beta I know u r tired... suno toh beta..." N then she woke up... Ananya was ahead of her
"I am sorry ma... pata hi nahin chala when did I go to sleep" she said looking around herself...

"I know Riddhima u r tired... I came in to say that start getting ready... Muskaan and Anji are helping me with the food ...but you be ready for urself... Armaan is coming home early today...

She nodded a positive and ananya left...

Riddhima sat back on the bed...
So it was all but a beautiful dream... And she was still stuck with the reality... her heart ached thinking that...

Armaan called her up
"Hi Riddhima"
"How are  you Armaan?" she asked " how is your day going on?"
"Riddhima... My day is goin on well... But I am more eager to see u on this day..."
"hmm" she said
"Riddhimaa" he asked..." what will u be wearing tonight"
"what do u want me to wear Armaan"
He thought for aminute and then said that he would love to see her in the orange n yellow saree that they had gotten sometime back... so she affirmed him that she will do that...

After a while they hung up the phone...n Riddhima went to shower...

If her dream would have indeed been a reality no one could have been more happier than herself... but she knew that this was all a result of her own decisions and she could blame nobody but herself for the same...
She had a thought maybe she wouldn't conceive... And then things would still be the same... that gave her some hope... And she happily started to dress herself for her Armaan...

Evening came Armaan came in and a lot of the ladies were around there too... Armaan looked for Riddhima but couldn't place her.. he went to his room to change... the function was organissed in the verandah... maybe she was there...

He changed and came... And went to the verandah... N there she was... his Riddhima... helping out the guests... making sure that those who are not fasting are well taken care of and that those who are fasting are well seated...

But in between she would forget that she herself was fasting...
Twice he saw that she prevented herself from fainting...he went to her and decided to reprimand her for the same...

But as he approached her and looked at her... He became mesmerized in her beauty...
She raised her eyebrows asking whether he wanted something...

He said that he wanted to steal her away from everyone...
She smiled and said no one was stopping him...

He smiled again...
N decided to take her away when one of the ladies mentioned seeing the moon... they all saw the moon and performed the rituals...
Armaan made sure that Riddhima sat and ate because he had seen her fainting spells... she too made sure that he ate with her.. as she knew that after lunch he probably did not eat anything himself too...
The function was organized well...

Muskaan looked lovely in her dress and just wished that like all the ladies she could see her Rahul too...she had not kept the fast but she was waiting for him just like the ladies for al these weeks...

Anji was talking to Avinash telling him how all the ladies were breaking their fasts and was candidly talking to him about the fact that she wouldn't keep it for anyone as she could not stay hungry,...he on the other hand mentioned that once she got married maybe out of her own will she will do it... n he told her to mark his words... she smiled at the authority with which he said that

After a long day fasting... and then eating... Riddhima felt like throwing up... Armaan saw that and helped her to the washroom... he cupped her back as she was throwing up... but she asked him to stay away not wanting him to see anything that she was throwing up...

Ananya had seen the way Riddhima made the exit holding her mouth to the washroom...

The ladies started murmuring things to her that maybe she was expecting...
But Ananya knew better than that to believe the ladies ... She knew that it could have occurred due to fasting the entire day and then eating out at night... But she secretly wished that whatever the ladies said be true...

Armaan made her sit on the chair... And brought some juice for her... she drank a few sips and made him drink it along with her... he smiled ...

The aunts started to leave... Riddhima along with Armaan went to see them off...

ONe particular lady decided to come to Riddhima while no one was watching and asked her to be careful in her condition...and blessed her...

Ridhhima did not understand what she meant... but she nodded and smiled and the lady left...

The ladies and the gents everyone worked together to clear the mess left after everyone was gone...
N then retired to their rooms... Riddhima was still working trying to reduce her work so that she would not have to do all the work tomorrow...

She started folding the chairs and the table when Armaan came and took her away in her arms...

"Arre Armaannn"
"Shhh" he said
She looked at him...
"Armaan " she said " kal sara kaam reh jayega"
"Tum akeli nahin jo sara ghar sambhalti hain... thik hain" he said... she smiled " dusre bhi hain jo kar sakte hain" she smiled some more... "tum who karo jiske liye humari shaadi hui hain"
"Acha ji... aur who kya hain" she asked putting her arms around his neck"
"bata ta hoon " he said and took her with him to his room...

He lay her on the bed and well the rest  ;)

The next morning the sun rays steeped into the room through the window curtains... Riddhima woke up... There was something about the sunrise... it was so fresh... As if a new start...she turned to face the bed... Armaan lying next to her...
She smiled she went onto his chest and lay there...he engulfed his arms around her... and opened his eyes... He raised his eyebrows at her... she did the same to him...and then brought her nose to his and rubbed it...he tightened his grip... forcing her to fall more on him... and kissed her... smooth sensous soft... She gradually opened her eyes and looked at him... smiled and then lay her head on his chest... she could feel his breathing... in and out...as his chest heaved...
"Don't want to go anywhere right ?" he asked her...
"hmmm"
"just want to stay here...?" he asked again...

"hmmm" she said

He took her more into the hug...and they did not realize when they went to sleep...
The alarm rang and they woke up ... Breaking from the hug reluctantly... and starting their daily routines...

Thanks for reading :)
-AR4eve

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dmglover143sweetkajensweetgirl555-AK-sakshiAAR-kashprachi06vidu87..Phoenix..GudduluvsNazzz16AMMY12wajiha-1MrMrsChiping.teenorchidcrazy4KASH_ARnilusoni

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
nice part.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
RES!
sweetgirl555 Senior Member
sweetgirl555
sweetgirl555

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Nice part
Thanks for pm
nilusoni IF-Sizzlerz
nilusoni
nilusoni

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Nice part
plz pm me for next part
continue soon
MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
great update dear:)
i still didnt get whats happening here but all i get it was a dream..i will read it in morning for full concentration:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR4eve

Go to top