Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Arhi Tamil Chat Club # 24 **InvitesOnly** (Page 54)

vijiasr08 IF-Addictz
vijiasr08
vijiasr08

Joined: 25 August 2012
Posts: 50018

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemamariyam

Originally posted by vijiasr08

Originally posted by reemamariyam

Originally posted by vijiasr08

Originally posted by reemamariyam

hi hi yaar ange?Big smile
di nan


hi kutty how was ur day
where was u @ mrng 11.00 ?
di project approvalku ponan sema work di sorry i can't here when you here


what the enkitta sorry solra
it's ok kutty
project mean what kutty?
enaku tharium di can't stay angry with me . di projectna nan sonan illa teachingku poranu athu than

allegro IF-Rockerz
allegro
allegro

Joined: 23 December 2012
Posts: 9567

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemamariyam

Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by vijiasr08

any special

Inikku enna dinner na teriyala ka.


Shocked

ean ivalo shocked agitingga? LOL
reemamariyam IF-Sizzlerz
reemamariyam
reemamariyam

Joined: 12 June 2012
Posts: 10909

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by reemamariyam

Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by reemamariyam

hi hi yaar ange?Big smile

WinkBig smile


hi eli
enna topic poykitu irukku

Just random a than pesikittu irunthom Wink


oh appo ok

allegro IF-Rockerz
allegro
allegro

Joined: 23 December 2012
Posts: 9567

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijiasr08

Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by vijiasr08

any special


Inikku enna dinner na teriyala ka.
eli vara vara un detective week aeduche

aama ka. romba romba week aeduchu.
reemamariyam IF-Sizzlerz
reemamariyam
reemamariyam

Joined: 12 June 2012
Posts: 10909

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijiasr08

Originally posted by reemamariyam

Originally posted by vijiasr08

Originally posted by reemamariyam

Originally posted by vijiasr08

Originally posted by reemamariyam

hi hi yaar ange?Big smile
di nan


hi kutty how was ur day
where was u @ mrng 11.00 ?
di project approvalku ponan sema work di sorry i can't here when you here


what the enkitta sorry solra
it's ok kutty
project mean what kutty?
enaku tharium di can't stay angry with me . di projectna nan sonan illa teachingku poranu athu than


aama y appdi poreenganu than kten kutty?
vijiasr08 IF-Addictz
vijiasr08
vijiasr08

Joined: 25 August 2012
Posts: 50018

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemamariyam

Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by reemamariyam

Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by reemamariyam

hi hi yaar ange?Big smile


WinkBig smile


hi eli
enna topic poykitu irukku


Just random a than pesikittu irunthomWink


oh appo ok

no topic di nan and la irutha maximum no topic just nothings than
reemamariyam IF-Sizzlerz
reemamariyam
reemamariyam

Joined: 12 June 2012
Posts: 10909

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by reemamariyam

Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by vijiasr08

any special

Inikku enna dinner na teriyala ka.


Shocked

ean ivalo shocked agitingga? LOL


enna dinner nu kuda theriyadha
nee ellam future la nalla waruwa Confused LOL
vijiasr08 IF-Addictz
vijiasr08
vijiasr08

Joined: 25 August 2012
Posts: 50018

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by vijiasr08

Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by vijiasr08

any special


Inikku enna dinner na teriyala ka.
eli vara vara un detective week aeduche


aama ka. romba romba week aeduchu.
why da

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(InvitesOnly)62thRK

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: Illumination   Replies: 213   Views: 9856

Illumination 213 9856 18 November 2013 at 5:43am by angelsabreenxz
MuRat Maniacs#5'Aahatein Ho Rahi H'|InvitesOnly|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1194   Views: 30528

Amor. 1194 30528 08 June 2013 at 2:14pm by Amor.
$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(InvitesOnly)61thRK

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Illumination   Replies: 1195   Views: 25925

Illumination 1195 25925 04 March 2013 at 4:33am by Illumination
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 59182

swan20 1191 59182 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index