Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Arhi Tamil Chat Club # 24 **InvitesOnly** (Page 27)

allegro IF-Rockerz
allegro
allegro

Joined: 23 December 2012
Posts: 9567

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijiasr08

Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by vijiasr08

eli ne padikum ff completed aeduchena pm me ok


Illa ka. naan ungga kuda chat pannikitte ennoda friend kuda text panikittu irukken kaBig smile
fool athu solala ne padikura on going ff lam end aedta you pm me so read it athan sonan

oo. okay. I thought you are angry because naan slow a reply pannuren

allegro IF-Rockerz
allegro
allegro

Joined: 23 December 2012
Posts: 9567

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijiasr08

Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by vijiasr08

ya you r right da lunch sapitaya


naan sapitten ka. ningga?Big smile
Inum illa i take rest now Ena lunch

Breakfast and lunch same food. Chicken rice Big smile
vijiasr08 IF-Addictz
vijiasr08
vijiasr08

Joined: 25 August 2012
Posts: 50013

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by vijiasr08

no da i don't want irritate him i doing my work that's all but i don't talk with normal way just say yes or no to him


good. just maintain that wayBig smile
yes da i can't irritate anybody by giving more job
vijiasr08 IF-Addictz
vijiasr08
vijiasr08

Joined: 25 August 2012
Posts: 50013

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by vijiasr08

Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by vijiasr08

eli ne padikum ff completed aeduchena pm me ok


Illa ka. naan ungga kuda chat pannikitte ennoda friend kuda text panikittu irukken kaBig smile
fool athu solala ne padikura on going ff lam end aedta you pm me so read it athan sonan


oo. okay. I thought you are angry because naan slow a reply pannuren
no i said na nan yar malaum kobam padam verumbala except di and shena
vijiasr08 IF-Addictz
vijiasr08
vijiasr08

Joined: 25 August 2012
Posts: 50013

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by vijiasr08

Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by vijiasr08

ya you r right da lunch sapitaya


naan sapitten ka. ningga?Big smile
Inum illa i take rest now Ena lunch


Breakfast and lunch same food. Chicken riceBig smile
wow yummy
allegro IF-Rockerz
allegro
allegro

Joined: 23 December 2012
Posts: 9567

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijiasr08

Originally posted by allegro

Originally posted by vijiasr08

no da i don't want irritate him i doing my work that's all but i don't talk with normal way just say yes or no to him


good. just maintain that wayBig smile
yes da i can't irritate anybody by giving more job

Do as you like LOLWink
allegro IF-Rockerz
allegro
allegro

Joined: 23 December 2012
Posts: 9567

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijiasr08

 no i said na nan yar malaum kobam padam verumbala except di and shena

LOLLOL ean avangga rendu perum romba special?
allegro IF-Rockerz
allegro
allegro

Joined: 23 December 2012
Posts: 9567

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijiasr08

wow yummy

yes yes LOLWink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(InvitesOnly)62thRK

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: Illumination   Replies: 184   Views: 10427

Illumination 184 10427 18 November 2013 at 5:43am by angelsabreenxz
MuRat Maniacs#5'Aahatein Ho Rahi H'|InvitesOnly|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1157   Views: 31604

Amor. 1157 31604 08 June 2013 at 2:14pm by Amor.
$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(InvitesOnly)61thRK

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: Illumination   Replies: 1094   Views: 27733

Illumination 1094 27733 04 March 2013 at 4:33am by Illumination
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: swan20   Replies: 1168   Views: 62440

swan20 1168 62440 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index