SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Prithvi realised he needed to hurry to stop marriage. We got to see a little fearful and impatient Prithvi's entry. 
His run from aisle to mandap was quite filmy eestyle, typical bollywood content πŸ˜†

For a nanosecond, probably, seeing no one in the mandap, most importantly Miu 😲 , he was frightened. When Dadi said that he had been too late and seeing the empty poison bottle, oh God! Prithvi was almost half-dead πŸ˜› you should keenly watch his expressions. πŸ˜‰
The most important highlight of the episode was Prithvi manao Miu. Mithvi hug was beautiful, it really was! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, it was beautiful indeed Adi was superb as always and Meera was so beautiful.
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was   Mithvi were so so so looking perfect with each other & individually...not fair πŸ˜‰
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know,it was perfectly beautiful,prithvi bowed down to Meera and confessed that she was right and he was wrong,he accepted he was a jack ass all along ,Adi/prithvi was beyond brillant in the car,super filmy entry,despararion in trying to find miu,almost dead when saw the poison bottle,relief hug on seeing miu,confession and then finally the super awaited hug ,PMP nailed it big time πŸ˜‰
And I don't have words for miu, already used every all adjectives I could,she was simply outstanding as prithvi 's miu πŸ‘

Mithvi were indeed beautiful
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tooo perfectly done by AdNi...πŸ‘besttt eps best scenes of MiThvi❀️
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rocking.Prithvi.so much Love...πŸ‘πŸΌ