Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SBB and SBS we don't want to know about Vivian (Page 4)

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shmurr

Guys this post was made on VD so please dont drag DD into it. As she has nothing to do with vd's honeymoon. And another sincere request please dont bash the tm either she was simply stating an opinion, no need to call her a troll or other impolite and inconsiderate words. The tm does not like to much info on personal life thats it. Some love off screen segment some hate them its their opinion, respect it. 
LOL agree with you - one must not hurt tm but want to say that TM should also had understood before making post, she said regarding some words which may hurt sentiments of vivah fans so TM should also consider this while making such post and using words which may hurt- isn't it.Wink

Edited by emptyworld - 05 April 2013 at 9:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CurryMonsta

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeju

Originally posted by prishiya

better dnt watch sbb n sbs.. good for u... me too was annoyed in DD's yday segment... wht her fans gave her who cares!

totally agree with u dear... Tongue
sending gifts is other thing ...but at least honeymoon is private thing actor should keep it private
and gift segment is related to fans, actor and their characters played by them

Thank you for explaining to prishiya the difference of showing interaction with fans should be public and a honeymoon should be a private matter. If the actor is being recognised publicly because of their work it's perfectly alright, similarly the awards Vivian gets publicly for his work. the live chat with fans of the show, that seems reasonable, but the rest of it is not needed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88KittuPratzzNeeju--Udhay--

CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Guys this post was made on VD so please dont drag DD into it. As she has nothing to do with vd's honeymoon. And another sincere request please dont bash the tm either she was simply stating an opinion, no need to call her a troll or other impolite and inconsiderate words. The tm does not like to much info on personal life thats it. Some love off screen segment some hate them its their opinion, respect it. 
LOL agree with you - one must not hurt tm but want to say that TM should also had understood before making post, she said regarding some words which may hurt sentiments of vivah fans so TM should also consider this while making such post and using words which may hurt- isn't it.Wink
Yea but shahi ur friend told me ur name btw in a pm {ur dare wala friend is great person but besides the point}LOL 

But that doesnt give us the right to call someone a troll. I guess some vdian's have gotten their sentiments hurt but does that mean we need to attack dd and the tm to prove a point that you hurt my feeling so i will hurt yours and the ddian's feelings as well. Why start another fight? And what will saying harsh thing to the tm or about dd achieve? Sorry i am in a serminizing mood today seen a disturbing indian movie saad haq.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeju--Udhay---Nafisa-

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by emptyworld

Yea but shahi ur friend told me ur name btw in a pm.

But that doesnt give us the right to call someone a troll. I guess some vdian's have gotten their sentiments hurt but does that mean we need to attack dd and the tm to prove a point that you hurt my feeling so i will hurt yours and the ddian's feelings as well. Why start another fight? And what will saying harsh thing to the tm or about dd achieve? Sorry i am in a serminizing mood today seen a disturbing indian movie saad haq.Ouch
ROFL please don't open your mouth here regarding cough cough.Wink It is big secret.ROFL Baki I agree with you. But I don't think anybody drag dd, the one person she was generally saying that she either didn't liked that too.. she don't like both segment- I know she don't want to fight or taunt, she generally said it. The problem is that someone simple comment is also taken wrong by others. She said it generally and she don't want to offence any person.

Edited by emptyworld - 05 April 2013 at 9:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CurryMonsta

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
gigo Senior Member
gigo
gigo

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
totally agree ... i remember when i use to see the big engagement ring which he never removes it brings me back to realily ... that he's vivian and not rk ... it breaks the illusion ... agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeju--Udhay---Nafisa-

.BadtameezBrat. IF-Sizzlerz
.BadtameezBrat.
.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeju

Originally posted by prishiya

better dnt watch sbb n sbs.. good for u... me too was annoyed in DD's yday segment... wht her fans gave her who cares!

totally agree with u dear... Tongue
sending gifts is other thing ...but at least honeymoon is private thing actor should keep it private
and gift segment is related to fans, actor and their characters played by them

can we ask u to let dem decide wht thy want n wht nt?? y questioning all d time... Ermm

here tm not only wrote abt HM bt other things also... 

I don't want to see the real face of RK, Vivian his private life, it breaks the illusion the writers of Madhubala Ek Ishq EK Junoon are creating for viewers, I want to see him as RK the superstar and not as Vivian at all.

same like her... i also dnt want to see DD at all... it breaks d illusion of d writers..  

i totally agree with ur point.. bt my reply was for tm n her few comments... 
.BadtameezBrat. IF-Sizzlerz
.BadtameezBrat.
.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bestlover

why are u making this type of post yaar now shameless and cheap phakha people will drag DD here and bash her without any fault

Dancingwow finally i met mature pankhi... if ds is maturity den m glad to be immature pankhi... Approve

Go to top