SBB and SBS we don't want to know about Vivian

Posted: 11 years ago
I'm really tired of having my fantasy of RK the superstar broken. I don't want to see the real face of RK, Vivian his private life, it breaks the illusion the writers of Madhubala Ek Ishq EK Junoon are creating for viewers, I want to see him as RK the superstar and not as Vivian at all. So the media paying for a honeymoon trip and showing more of the person behind RK is not wanted in fact the promotion is taking out this viewer from the story of Madhubala EK Ishq EK Junoon, don't want to see it or read it. 

On India Forums we are not allowed to comment on the personal life of these actors, if that's the case why tell us about their private lives??? It only breaks our illusion of these characters in the story of the serials. 

I don't watch any SBB or SBS coverage of the private life of Vivian, so don't waste your time or money on private life promotion it just annoys and is not welcomed.
Agree with you. That's why I don't watch those shows nowadays.
better dnt watch sbb n sbs.. good for u... me too was annoyed in DD's yday segment... wht her fans gave her who cares!

totally agree with u dear... πŸ˜›
πŸ˜† I don't have any indian channel
Hi nafs how are you? Its been very long time. Hope everything going well with you. .how is ur job

Now coming to your post I too Dont like to see too personal life of any actor. Be it dd or vd. I believe honeymoon is too personal life which I avoid knowing and watch.
Hey!! NafsπŸ˜ƒ.Glad, to see ur post after a long time.
Nice Post! Agree with u.I was always complaining about thisπŸ˜”Yes,showing the personal lives of the actors breaks the illusion of the characters in the show.I always avoid seeing any videos or articles about their personal lives.😊
True!! Actors segments' with regard to their fans is Ok for me!! 😊
 Eg : Drashti and Vivian live Chat videos.. πŸ˜ƒ
         Drashti's segment on Fans' gifts etc.. πŸ˜ƒ

But too personal stuff on actor's personal life is a Big NO from me as well!!
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
why are u making this type of post yaar now shameless and cheap phakha people will drag DD here and bash her without any fault
Originally posted by prishiya

better dnt watch sbb n sbs.. good for u... me too was annoyed in DD's yday segment... wht her fans gave her who cares!

totally agree with u dear... πŸ˜›
sending gifts is other thing ...but at least honeymoon is private thing actor should keep it private
and gift segment is related to fans, actor and their characters played by them
This is so offensive. If you don't want the illusion ruined for you just don't watch the segments. What an actor chooses to do in his personal life is not your business to have an opinion on. If it was actually bothering you that much the simple solution would have been to change the channel; it doesn't take a nuclear physicist to figure that out. But it's evident you're just a troll looking to create more fights in the forum; and i'm saying this as a DD fan.