Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
ROFL

ROFL  Jam!

ROFL Deebz! 

Hi All Embarrassed

oh dabh!  Clap

tagline for IPL season is:- 

** Ek Insaan Hai!   Who is STRONGER than Vishwamitra! **

But afsos!  There is no Menaka. Instead there is Sandy. 

Dadasa ticks off all his sons and nephews one by one...nah...nope...no chance...but there is one.  Suraj- the one lucky enough to marry a straight as an arrow Sandy. No feminine wiles and charms there. 

Maasa ticks off her beendniyon ... no...no...NO...kyun Santosh!  Maasa zeroes in on our heroine Sandy. Sandy is Menaka ++ ?   Did anyone see Bhabo's expression?  Bhabo looked quite pleased to hear that Sandy is probably having her way with Chohra and no thanks to her. Putting a rose in Sandy's hair only got Sandy as far as the mithai ki dukaan. But hope no one missed the symbolism of roses being handed out to all the men today.  Gul. Gul. Gul. 

Maasa is of course way off the mark and Sandy (or should I say Deepika) and Maasa performed the best comedy moment of dabh till now (ok for me). Deepika is always good with physical comedy and timing and Maasa is a great match for her. I died laughing. 

Is there any doubt that the SurYa milan is the crux of the whole story.  EVERYTHING revolves around this. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. But at least it gave us a good laugh out loud moment. 

Edited by PadBear - 05 April 2013 at 7:51pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.b2011KimkudosDiya_DBMisscoolEyesUMDUslodkagilaDeebzvish.naren.NJ.-Liebe-Fatima_Qthala

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
My reaction while watching the last half of the show was this...ROFL

And after watching Bhabo's instruction to Sandhya...the song Main Anari Tu Khiladi was coming to mind. LOL

Only problem is both are Anari...LOL...and for the first time I realized just how much MIL and DIL are alike. Shocked

Hmmm...Me too now wondering how Bhabo wound up with 4 tabars ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Diya_DB-sakshi-.NJ...Anusha..thala

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Fatima  It's the anaris who are successful didn't you know. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Diya_DBFatima_Q.NJ.thala

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Maasan rocks! love the scene where they moved from one corner to the other corner of the bed LOL 

last scene...haha...sandhya expression was more serious that the expressions she gave during the terrorism and FB track LOL she freaked out...loved deepika there Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Diya_DBSarayu_DeviFatima_Q..Anusha..thala

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Niruba, ya Sandy's expressions make it clear that this *mission* is far worse than anything she'll ever face.  Dunno if she'll give her life for this mission... but CVs and cast are having the biggest laughs right now.  Audience doesn't know whether to thrown things at the screen or give them a hug.

Just when I think I'm going to give up watching, they give me this. I love this compared to what they're going to show on Monday.

Edited by PadBear - 05 April 2013 at 9:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Diya_DB.NJ.thala

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PadBear

Niruba, ya Sandy's expressions make it clear that this *mission* is far worse than anything she'll ever face.  Dunno if she'll give her life for this mission... but CVs and cast are having the biggest laughs right now.  Audience doesn't know whether to thrown things at the screen or give them a hug.

Just when I think I'm going to give up watching, they give me this. I love this compared to what they're going to show on Monday.

haha are you sure...I'm looking forward to Monday, want to hear one or two words from suraj LOL
...and in the video segments Anas mentioned that it is a funny scene, so I'm really looking forward to watch it...if it is just romance i wouldnt be this excited LOL

Edited by niruba - 05 April 2013 at 9:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Diya_DBslodkagilathala

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

Originally posted by PadBear

haha are you sure...I'm looking forward to Monday, want to hear one or two words from suraj LOL
...and in the video segments Anas mentioned that it is a funny scene, so I'm really looking forward to watch it...if it is just romance i wouldnt be this excited LOL

maybe it would have been funny if I hadn't seen all the spoilers. Now I'm like ..Shocked what is Sandy doing?!!!  Plus seeing all the lighting, cameras and several production people behind them was quite funny. Those guys have to contort themselves into all sorts of angles to capture SurYa's 5 mins of cupping cheeks, and almost kissing. Very important person is the fan bhaiyya who has to get their hair to blow at the right angles to achieve maximum swoon effect. 

b2011Diya_DBslodkagila.NJ.thala

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Sandy's expressions were so funny in those spoiler scenesLOL Looking forward as how suraj will react after the ladies winWink I badly want sandy to realise how she is taking advantage over suraj's priceless loveEmbarrassed

I want a ruthna manana sceneTongue

Edited by shbhn3 - 05 April 2013 at 9:26pm

b2011Diya_DBSarayu_Devi..Anusha..thala

Go to top