Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riva2987

u guys read my mind so well๐Ÿ˜†, and thats what i love about u guys๐Ÿค—

monkey monkeys kiss kisses kissed cute heart
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Riva! ๐Ÿค— You know how much I love you right? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm so sorry for commenting so late!!! And so sorry for making you ask for me(P.S - That did make me blush! โ˜บ๏ธ)!!

Okay here's the much awaited comment, I guess. ๐Ÿค”

I loved the video overall!!! It was brilliantly done!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

The scenes chosen were immaculate and the song selection was perfect!!! The lyrics at the bottom was definitely the cherry on top!!! ๐Ÿ‘

I especially loved the transition from one scene to another and with coordination with the lyrics and "air" of the song! ๐Ÿ‘

Girl, you have done real good! ๐Ÿค—

And honestly, I don't know where those flowers came from and what had inspired it, but the analyst in me loved the detail! Gunjan means something related to bees, correct? ๐Ÿค” Well, those flowers signify the attraction between the flowers and bees, as a metaphor to the relationship that Gunjan and her mom had! ๐Ÿ‘

It was so beautiful!  The song is catchy! ๐Ÿ˜†
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is too cute!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

Riva! ๐Ÿค— You know how much I love you right? ๐Ÿ˜ณ  yup yup i know๐Ÿค—

I'm so sorry for commenting so late!!! And so sorry for making you ask for me(P.S - That did make me blush! โ˜บ๏ธ)!!   now u r making me blush๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Okay here's the much awaited comment, I guess. ๐Ÿค” lol, yes u can say awaited, but from next time i'll pm u๐Ÿ˜‰

I loved the video overall!!! It was brilliantly done!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ awww...glad u liked it...

The scenes chosen were immaculate and the song selection was perfect!!! The lyrics at the bottom was definitely the cherry on top!!! ๐Ÿ‘ thank u babe, yes cuz of english song...i thought i shd put down lyrics as well, just cuz viewer can relate to it more๐Ÿ˜Š

I especially loved the transition from one scene to another and with coordination with the lyrics and "air" of the song! ๐Ÿ‘ ...yes!!! u catched the good point, i wanted to do transitions in much a very soft way..not some hard-core one...so i kept the same transition all over the video๐Ÿ˜†

Girl, you have done real good! ๐Ÿค— ur kind reviews alwayzz motivate and encourage me to make more vm's...it keep the sparks alive in me...thanks to u guys๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ , u guys totlly rock๐Ÿ˜‰

And honestly, I don't know where those flowers came from and what had inspired it, but the analyst in me loved the detail! Gunjan means something related to bees, correct? ๐Ÿค” Well, those flowers signify the attraction between the flowers and bees, as a metaphor to the relationship that Gunjan and her mom had! ๐Ÿ‘ lol๐Ÿ˜†, never thought that deep, just cuz i want to keep it in soft way, i throwed up some flowers...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...but wow, u have a fantastic eye, as well as u have that depthness...wow!!!! i never able to thought in that way๐Ÿ˜†

It was so beautiful!  The song is catchy! ๐Ÿ˜† lol...that song is from japanese manga/ animation๐Ÿ˜†

GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riva2987

oh kavya, thank u so much for making so much worth...
it feel really nice , when others say they have touched by the VM..
yes!!! i think i should do pm to all, whenever i post  any vm
just asking...did u saw my other VM which i made on rachna-vihaan???

Yes Send PMs from next time riva๐Ÿ˜Š
@Bold Nope I must have missed it...Have to check the ViNa AT๐Ÿ˜Š