Posted: 11 years ago
Two of the most beautiful people back in the day.  ๐Ÿ˜ญ  I loved their pairing.      They were hot and sexy together - had four successful films.  They can even rip their clothes off and go all the way, I don't mind.    Can Twinkle let bygones be bygones?  ๐Ÿคข  Unless Peecee wants to play cat and mouse.  I want Akki to divorce that woman and be with Peecee.  They can marry and make some beautiful kids.  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ   Sorry, got a little carried away!  ๐Ÿ˜†  They had a hot chemistry and it showed in their movies.  Can PEECEE and AKSHAY UNITE?!!!  Please share your thoughts.  โญ๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: WhipCreamPantie

I want Akki to divorce that woman and be with Peecee.  They can marry and make some beautiful kids.  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

You sound like those obsessed Gurmeet-Drashti and Barun-Sanaya fangirls who wanted Gurmeet/Barun to divorce their respective wives and marry their co-stars.

This, btw, is not a compliment. 
Edited by HotMess - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: HotMess

You sound like those obsessed Gurmeet-Drashti and Barun-Sanaya fangirls who wanted Gurmeet/Barun to divorce their respective wives and marry their co-stars.

This, btw, is not a compliment. 

๐Ÿคฃ  I was just joking Aditi.  ๐Ÿค—    How are you?
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no..akki is married with son /daughter.. 

twinkle is pretty too.. he better stay faithful
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
ohh sure they will...nothing is permanent in bollywood...later if not sooner, but they will
see, even hritik-kareena are doing a movie together...
Originally posted by: OneStepCloser

ohh sure they will...nothing is permanent in bollywood...later if not sooner, but they will

see, even hritik-kareena are doing a movie together...

That is for sure.  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Akshay is happily married while PC has alleged affairs with almost all coactors alongside with other man apart from acting... its India or Asia not Hollywood that Akshay ll divorce his wife like this. PC can find someone else if she can't find other man then no comments...

divorce always have negative effects on both couple n kids and i don want to see Akki's kids grow up with problems

no offence but its not a joking matter that PC should be with Akshay or srk as both r happily married n have kids
SevenofNine thumbnail
They can surely work together if they want they make a hot couple.
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
that not possible in near future.
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want Akki-Kat  back in a movie again together๐Ÿ˜”As for Akki-PC I don't think Twinkle will allow Akki to work with Pc again.I don't want Akki to do anything that will jeopardize his marriage.I like Akki-PC pairing but not more than Akki-Kat๐Ÿ˜›