India-Forums

It was UNFAIR!!! (Page 2)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@chamaela ... I know ! It was the rules... But see it was clearly shown that kunal couldn't break through the jelly ! I guess this is where your take comes that we cant do but put the bet on te judges ... I know the rule was to complete the dish, but critically speaking both were at the same level with one part of their dish non existent ! That what I said ... I hands down prefer the last two seasons way of keeping a face off between bottom two ! Rather than chuck one out of four ! I remember last season when more than one better contestant had to go out due this weak one puneet... In the third Time even though he had managed to save himself... The judges chucked him out for the better considering he was weak all together ! Hope they do so with navneet or sachin f another good chef gets eliminated next week ! Tongue
@sanjeev ... I don't think he is having a hand in deciding the rules or stuff ... But yes he is the strict one ! LOL

Edited by -Khush- - 06 April 2013 at 8:15am

JollyRancher. IF-Sizzlerz
JollyRancher.
JollyRancher.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
This season's masterchef is quite weird, its more like a game show then a cookery show...  their are tricks and experiments this season more then the basic cooking! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ashraa..

This season's masterchef is quite weird, its more like a game show then a cookery show...  their are tricks and experiments this season more then the basic cooking! 

I didn't get what you mean by weird. Masterchef is cooking competition, not cookery show, and it is not about basic cooking.  The tricks and experiments as you said are to test the ability of the contestants are to think out of box, out of their comfort zone and to innovate instantly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-avin_QueenBee_-Khush-

raj-avin Senior Member
raj-avin
raj-avin

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
I believe she was better but unlucky. As this is a competition ,along with talent luck also matters.
Happy , Doyal, Nisha and Devyani were safe in the first round but that doesnt mean had they got this challenge in the first round ,they would have been safe. It could have been a whole different story then ,. Challenges are different and luck along with talent helps you get the easier ones. Just my opinion.Smile

-Khush-

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
I was so sure Sachin would be eliminated...but in a shocker it turned out to be Ishrat instead. Shocked

I wasn't an Ishrat fan either...especially since she was being so negative about Kokhu and Yasmin in  her comments during the team effort.

Having said that...I was surprised by her elimination, because of the 4 she was probably the best...but I guess the judges had made completing the dish the first passing requirement...and luck was just not on her side that day. Confused

Still...it was sad to see a strong contestant be ousted so early in the competition.

-Khush-

neha333 IF-Dazzler
neha333
neha333

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
agree that ishrat was deserving but she didnt complete her dish and inspite of this if she want eliminated it would had been unfair to other contestant

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-avin-Khush-

~Raina~ Goldie
~Raina~
~Raina~

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Something I've learnt from Masterchef-
It's important to complete the dish, whether its edible or not is secondary!

-Khush-

srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I missed the elimianation episode.., and watched the episode the monday after elimination. I couldn't believe she was not around, and  I kept looking for her as I didn't expect her to get eliminated at all... she had done very well till then. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Master Chef Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index