-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
I'm not an Ishrat shipper ... But she didnt deserve to be eliminated ! Cry
You guys give your point:
Is it harder to make a chocolate shell with nitrogen or a jelly ? Angry
Navneet's jelly was unedible as kunal couldn't even cut through it ! Sleepy
So as it is was equal to not being there ... Isn't that the same as a part of it missing !
Yes according to rules navneet finished his dish ... But he failed in making a basic jelly ... Compared to Ishrat who failed that katori which had all four chefs sweating ! Confused
I don't remember names and exact situations ... But in the last two seasons I have seen the judges giving the overall journey of the chef a priority compared to that one round !
I would not have a problem if navneet had made his whole dessert sloppy but complete it ... But his jelly was non-existent ! Sleepy
Damn! Looks like they want to give us shocking eliminations to raise trps too! Dead the most unfair of all three seasons !
Sorry in advance if my rant hurts anyone ! Smile

PS: I was not Ishrat fan because she was a bit arrogant that she needs no one to help her ! But still she deserved it ! LOL actually khoku too is stubborn ... But not proudy !

Edited by -Khush- - 05 April 2013 at 6:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lizmankalyani_shivarimi10hinzhamzanuhaummesulaiman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It was UNFAIR!!!" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharon5

sharon5

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
True. Ishrat didnt deserve to be eliminated. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Agree with each & every word of you.
Even Ishrat's elimination was a complete shocked to me.Shocked
But what we can do.
I m of the opinion that since Sanjeev Kapoor everything in the Masterchef has changed.
Change is good, but I m not liking this change.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha-Khush-

memarathi

Goldie

memarathi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Judjes hd to gave one more challenge to bottom two ( ishrat-nav) and then decide elimination. Yes ws bad for ishrat.

sharon5-Khush-

sharon5

sharon5

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley4567

Agree with each & every word of you.
Even Ishrat's elimination was a complete shocked to me.Shocked
But what we can do.
I m of the opinion that since Sanjeev Kapoor everything in the Masterchef has changed.
Change is good, but I m not liking this change.

Hey there hun. Are you suggesting that Sanjeev Kapoor is initiating all these changes in Masterchef ? Has it ever occurred to you that these reality shows are NOT 100% reality coz you've got all the producers and directors getting people in the show to say or do a certain things ? Just coz Sanjeev Kapoor is new to the masterchef judging panel, doesnt mean that everything which goes wrong in Masterchef is because of him. Sometimes we fail to see the bigger picture in that, there are all these other people in the background that we dont see on the telly directing things. Im not going against you dear. Im just as shocked as you are at Ishrat's elimination. I thought she'd go very far into the competition. Its just food for thought. Unless we know someone in the show who can vouch that Sanjeev Kapoor is doing all these changes or if we have solid facts on it, then we cant judge can we ? Lets us hope together that there will some wild card entry and she'll come back.Smile 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiarhi_12345_QueenBee_deepa0503kalyani_shiva-Khush-

lizman

lizman

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I agree !
Furthermore, is it me or does Sanjeev K seem real arrogant and full of himself ? I used to find him real warm and kind before!

Edited by lizman - 06 April 2013 at 5:10am

yogithabe-Khush-

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Coz she did not completed the task so she was eliminated.

raj-avin-Khush-

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Yes she is better than navneet..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.