Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ky2fanfictions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hmm...
thoda acha ending dalna chahiye tha naa...
yaa nxt prt plzzz...

..Roop.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsm OS...

loved it...

but can you please continue it imean give it a proper ending...
Angelic.x.Chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing os but it feels incomplete please write another part
:)
-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok..so many of you wanted a second part to this os. Sorry I couldn't post it earlier, I need to go to school too you know. :P

This one is dedicated to madhu and Riya. :D (probably the only ones who actually want to read what I write.)

She woke up, on her usual time. Exactly at seven in the morning. She walked to the washroom, twisting the knob she entered. She gulped as she saw Reyansh standing there right in front of the mirror, shaving foam smothered on his face, and clad in nothing but his boxers.

She tried to shut her eyes, but they just wouldn't budge. This was her only weakness, always was. She could never resist his well chiseled body. She stood rooted to her spot, not wanting to make any sound.

Reyansh smirked, sensing her presence around him. He splashed water on his face, purposely letting it drip all the way to his chest and midriff. He turned around, to see her reaction, which was of surprise and desire.

He walked towards her, the smirk not even leaving his face for a second. She moved backwards, trying to escape. But he was faster, he closed the door and locked it, trapping her between his arms.

He bent towards her, and brushed her hair off her face. Kria closed her eyes, nit wanting to see him, or his gorgeous body. She could feel the warmth of his body through her thin nightgown.

"good morning" he whispered.

He twisted the knob, and opened the door, walking out, leaving her in shock. She was reminded of their college days, he would do the same thing. But the only thing that she wondered was, what had suddenly gotten into him?

She took a deep breath and washed her face, trying not to think about what he just did. After a soothing warm shower, she felt much better. And About the weird behaviour of the husband, she chose to ignore it.

She slipped on her bangles, and applied a perfect stroke of kohl under her eyes.
She concluded with a small red bindi, on her forehead.

The only thing that she liked about her home, was, that there were no servants. She did everything, which kept her busy, therefore, not even giving her a second to think about the disturbing images of Reyansh.

She walked to her bed, and started cleaning up. As she was folding the covers, she found something underneath it. It was a small note, which contained her husband's scribbled handwriting. It read:

" There's a party tonight, at Sonia's place. Be ready by 8, I shall pick you up.

P.S: look into the cupboard."

She sighed. Not again! She was absolutely sick of these formal parties, all they had to do was go there, drink some champagne or wine, have dinner, smile at everyone and go back home.

She drifted to the cupboard, thinking that he might have left her some Money to g shopping for a dress. She opened the wooden doors, and her eyes fell upon a dress, which she had never seen before.

She held it in her hands, and read the note which was lay beside it. It read:

"For the evening.
P.S: go to the bedside table."

She smiled as she read it. She gazed at the Beautiful teal gown, a deep sweetheart neckline, sequinned with White pearls. It flowed down all the way to her ankles, with little white appliqu in the corner.

She kept the dress aside, and rushed to the bedside table. She opened all the drawers one by one. She found the correct one, and opened the red jewellery box. Her eyes blustery with unshed tears, as she looked at the pair of diamond earrings, which Reyansh had given her on their first valentines day.

There was a note underneath, with the same scribblings, which read:

" I am sorry love. For the past seven years, let's start again?"

The tears finally broke, and she cried her heart out. All the tears that she had spilled through all these years couldn't be compared to the tears of joy that she was shedding now.

She was ready. And the clock had just struck 7:50pm. She twirled around in the dress, smiling at her reflection. She had pinned up her hair into an elegant bun, with a few loose strands escaping from here and there. She had done it, just to make sure, that everyone could see her earrings.

She was wearing a platinum watch, which was still stuck on 7:55pm. She constantly glanced at the window, waiting for his car to appear.
After waiting for a minute or two, se could finally hear the soft purring of his Porsche.

She rushed to the door, swinging it open to reveal her husband, he was wearing a black tuxedo, and a tie, matching with the colour of her dress. She bit her lip to stop her smile, as she saw him looking at her earrings.

"shall we go?" she asked.
" uh..hmm. Yeah, come." he replied.

They walked to the car in silence, stealing glances at each other. He opened the passenger door for her, and she looked away from him, not wanting to meet his eye.

He started the ignition, and they were on their way.

"where, is the party?"
" in her farmhouse." he said.
"but that is an hours drive!" she exclaimed.
"kyu? You have any problem, mere saath rehne mein?" he asked
"no..I didn't mean it that way, it's just that, bhot late ho jaeyga." she whispered.

"you look beautiful tonight.." he told her.
"thank you." she whispered, and she looked away as her cheeks turned scarlet.
"you don't look bad either." she murmured.

"bad? I look hot!" he boasted, smirking as usual.

Laughter escaped from her lips, and soon, he started laughing along with her.

"thank you." Kria said.
"what for?"
"for the dress." she smiled.

"thank you" he said.
"for?" she asked
"for starting over." he mumbled.

She just smiled, and looked Out of the window, staring at the figures that whizzed past them. Her dream, had come true. All her prayers had been answered, and now, nothing could go wrong.

She slipped her hand into his arm, and rested her head on her shoulder.

"I love you" she said.
"I love how the neckline of your dress is so deep." he replied huskily.

"shut up!" she exclaimed, and hit him on his shoulder.

"i love you too baba.." he said, with a smile evident on his face.

Ab theek hain? I completed it! And did not leave it hanging in the middle. :P

Like, comment, and add my pm id to you'r buddy list for pms: kritiffpm

Thanks for reading.
- Kriti. :)
Edited by -CheekuBeetch- - 10 years ago
kritiffpm thumbnail
guys: this is my pm account. buddy it for pms!

sorry for the trouble that i caused, my account is still a newbie
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was awesome and great a fresh star for both... loved it...
continue soon and pm me...
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hayeee  nyccc update thnxxx fr upadtin...
RiyaArShaKapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finaly ...u'r improving..jst kiding u'r the bst..update was awesum..awww.iee that was realy a sweet one love it..spcly dat last vala part rey bi na ghor kalyug..hum toh chote bache hai abi ... Finaly u agreed to my blackmailing.. n ya mei n madhu bukho ki tarah tere peeche updates ke liye padhe rahenge..ye humara kaam hai 😆
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely...
it was so sweet...
perfect ending...
thnx for completing n for pm...
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now this OS is complete

loved it