Fan Fictions

-Never Too Late- A KriYansh one shot. (ch2: pg 9)

-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I am on roll people! Two os' at the same time? :P
I think this should pretty much cover up, for my late updates. ;)

So this one is KR.

*third person*

Kria, walked into their room, holding a stack of clothes. She balanced it with a single hand and opened the cupboard to put them inside.

She looked at Reyansh, who was perched on the bed, working on his laptop. She rolled her eyes, and sat down beside him. She started taking off her bangles, and applied some moisturiser on her arms.

She removed the bindi, and put on her night gown. As she started folding her sari which she had worn specially for the occasion and he had forgotten all about it. a tear trickled down her cheek.  She quickly wiped it away and resumed her work.

Work. That's the only thing that she did all day. She looked at Reyansh with hopeless eyes, as he typed away on the keyboard. He didn't even have the time to spare her a glance.

Neither of them existed for one another. Life dragged on, and they kept living monotonously. They hardly spoke to each other, cause when they did, the conversation would lead to a fight.

By the time they finished, they wouldn't even remember what stimulated the fight. All they knew was, that they were correct and the other one was wrong.
After a point they had decided not to talk. They lived in the same place, like strangers.

Reyansh was a businessman and a very good one. His business was all he had, so he put his heart into it. Kria was a home maker. But, could the bungalow be called a home?

Kria lied down and pulled the covers over her petite frame. She closed her eyes.

"good night" she said like always.
"good night" he replied without looking at her, as always.
"love you" she whispered as always.
"love you too." he replied as always.

She switched off her bed lamp, and fell asleep, waiting for the day when Reyansh would look at her, and actually talk to her.

Seemed like he didn't care anymore for her. he was always so busy, so preoccupied all the bloody time! What happened to their love? Where did it disappear?
With these thoughts, she drifted off to sleep.

Reyansh shut his laptop, keeping it in his bag. He adjusted his pillow and lied down right next to Kria. He pulled the blanket and covered himself with his share of it.
He looked at her peaceful face. This was the only time when her face wasn't scrunched up.

He gently kissed her forehead and shut his eyes. He silently prayed to god, asking for answers to all his questions. Why was his life such a blunder?
He had everything, yet nothing. His wife never even looked at him with a straight face.

She would do everything for him, she made his tiffin, ironed his clothes, kept his things in their place. Anything that he would ask for would be there.
She made sure that he had everything.

But he didn't want that. He didn't want her to make his tiffin, he wanted her to call him up and ask him anther he had his tiffin. He didn't want her to iron his clothes, but go with him to buy them. He didn't want her to work for him 24/7 like a slave, all he wanted was affection.

What went wrong, neither of them knew. But their marriage wasn't working, they never tried to make it work. Their Egos would always come in the way. They were this really happy couple for the world, but they were very far from it in reality.

Reyansh kept shuffling that night, but sleep never came. He sat straight in the middle of the night in exasperation. He tiptoed out of the room. Their huge house was completely dark. The sound of his  footsteps echoed, through the bungalow.

He walked to the kitchen, flicking on all the lights as he did so. He opened the refrigerator to find something to eat.

He rummaged through the racks when he found a plate, covered with another plate. He took it out, and placed it on the counter.

The plate contained, some khichdi, aam ka aachar, and paapar. He dropped the spoon which he was holding as everything dawned upon him.

Kria made these things only on Karvachaut. She hadn't eaten anything because of him, because he wasn't there on time to break her fast. She had gone to sleep without eating anything.

He felt ashamed of himself, and the guilt crushed him. How could he forget?
Tears of pain and self pity broke out. Seven years of there marriage had gone by, but never had he cried like that. He slumped to the ground.

The dam had broken, as all the limits had been crossed. He had never harmed her in any way, physically at least. Yes, they weren't speaking to each other, but they still did care. At least he did. He would never let anything bad happen to her.

He had always protected her, at all times, he had  been there for her indirectly. But this  was the first time, that he felt disgusted with himself. He wanted to rewind all these years, and start afresh.

He wanted to live happily with her, have a wonderful little family. They had fought with the entire world to just stay together. Neither of their parents had approved of their wedding, but they had proved themselves. They had passed all the tests and had left them with no other option but to accept their relationship.

He wanted all of that back. The seven years of his life that could have been so beautiful, had turned out to be horrible. He didn't want this life, he wanted his Kria back.

But was it too late? He could still try though. It's never too late!

He closed his eyes, waiting for the morning to come. With a new hope bubbling in his heart, he fell asleep.

Done! :D I didn't have the strength to write the plan and all that. So I am ending it here. A pretty long os eh?
Do comment, and a like maybe?:)

Thanks for reading, buddy my pm Id for pms: kritiffpm
-Kriti. :D

INDEX;

PART 1: PAGE 1
PART 2: PAGE 9
Edited by -CheekuBeetch- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users