Red, A SwaRon one shot.

-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello! It's been a long time since I wrote something on SwaRon. This thought just popped in my mind. Hope you like it. :)

-----------------------------------
 I was so happy! I was finally going to tell him..
It's been 5 years since he confessed his feelings towards me. And throughout these five years, he has been waiting patiently for my answer, he's always been there for me, as a friend. But it's time now, to tell Him that I loved him too.

I didn't like him much when we first met. He had,had a crush on me ever since, but for me, it was absolutely different. I gradually fell in love with him, as the years passed by. We started off as friends, then best friends and now...

I am so used to his presence that I feel empty when he's not with me. He has become my habit, and a bad one too. He is the one who spoils me so much, does everything I say, everything I would say and also everything that I don't say. 

I should have realised my emotions for him much earlier, I wasted too much time. But I shall not waste another moment now. I had already called him to my place, to 'talk' to him. 

I was pacing in my room anxiously, and kept checking my reflection in the mirror that I had set above my dressing table. I was looking fine, i wasn't looking over the top and at the same time, not underdressed. 

He has waited for so long, I wanted it to be perfect for him. My eyes wandered over to my desk, upon which stood a silver photo frame, with the two of us beaming at the camera. I remember how, swayam had snaked his arm around my waist,  trying to be discreet while doing the same. 

An involuntary smile broke out on my face. I twirled around, and my red dress flew along with me. I was happy, and quite nervous as well. 

I was brought out from my reverie as I heard my phone beep, indicating a message.

I grabbed my phone excitedly, wishing that it was his message. I blushed when I saw that it was from him after all. 

I tapped on 'open' and read what he had sent. 
The message was "I love you."

I blushed a deeper shade of red if that was possible. I re read the text, but my smile dropped when a sudden realisation hit me. I let out a whimper and pressed the 'call' button.

Something was wrong. Swayam would never send me a random love confession? God, please let him be okay!

I tried his phone again, but he didn't pick up. I kept trying and finally threw my phone in frustration. I ran outside, and jumped into the car. 

I drove all the way to his home, to find the gate locked. Tears were streaming down my face, but I kept driving. I had to find Swayam. 

He was coming to my home? Which means that he must have been on his way. I drove through all the routes, that connected his place to mine. 
I didn't find him anywhere. 

It was almost an hour since I started looking for him. I kept driving, until I came to the last street that led to his home. I slowly drove through it, looking out of the window, trying to spot him or his car. 

I was in a mess, and the tears just wouldn't stop as I came to the end of the road. I heard the loud blaring of a horn, and my eyes went wide as I saw a truck speeding towards me. 

I lost control of the wheel,  everything just seemed like a blur and my head spun at a very High speed.  I had the weird sensation of nausea and I could taste blood. 

After about a minute everything was still, and I was greeted with silence. I tried opening my eyes, but they wouldn't budge! I couldn't feel my body, this was the lightest that I had ever felt. 

I had started enjoying this peace, but suddenly hazy flashes disturbed my mind. I could see a car, a red car which was absolutely crushed. I was hoping that the car was empty, cause I don't think anyone would have survived in it. 

My vision changed,  I was looking at the inside of the car. It was pretty dark in here, and I was feeling claustrophobic. In front of me lay a young boy, with a handsome face that was smeared in something red. Probably blood. His eyes were shut but his face held a soft smile. He was holding onto something, a red flower.

Upon looking closely I could make out that it was a Rose, but it was crushed by his firm grip. I tugged at the flower, fishing it out from his clutches.

I smiled at the flower, It reminded me of something. It's presence spread a sense of happiness somewhere inside me. My eyes flickered at the long haired boy.

I didn't want to see the rest of him, my eyes wouldn't leave his face.I kept looking at the lad's face, but  I didn't recognise him. 
I hadn't realised that I was crying until the tiny drops fell on my palm.

I looked at my palms in awe, the tear drop was red in colour? No..my palms were red, in fact  my arms were red, It was all over me but it didn't matter. I looked at the boy again, and my heart ached for him. But why? 

He was only asleep after all! He had bruised himself I think..but he was fine, I had started feeling drowsy too. I shifted over to him, and held his hand, looking for some warmth. It was time for me to sleep too..

Forgetting everything, I made myself comfortable and leaning by him i closed my eyes. I prayed to god that when I open my eyes,this boy should be next to me. I decided that when he wake's up, I would ask him his name, and also tell him to clean his cuts.

Such huge gashes might leave scars. I felt my consciousness slipping, and sleep washed over me. 

So how was it? something new, a tragic happy ending?πŸ˜†
 The people who make you feel special, or whom you feel is special,  deserves to know that you love them. Make them happy and yourself too. By the time you gain the courage to speak up, it might be too late.

P.S: also, obey traffic rules! :P

For pms buddy my pm account: kritiffpm
I will not send out any pms from my original account anymore, I sent these just for the SwaRon fans. 

Thanks for reading, do leave a comment, and resers, please unres your comments soon. It breaks my heart to see such comments. :(

-Kriti. :D

Edited by -CheekuBeetch- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow that was gory in such a wierdly beautiful way...that was actually a really interesting concept definitely caught my attention...really good job it was really well written and perfectly described...GREAT JOB!!!
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
R e s e r v e d .

E d i t e d .

CheekuBeetch πŸ€—

You need to keep writing more on SwaRon! Start an SS, I've been egging you for so long but tu hai ki sunti nahi! :(

The entire OneShot was very well crafted and well written. I liked how you went about it.
I expected this to end with one person dying! But yeh double dhamaal ho gaya! πŸ˜†

Although, I think you should write an alternate funny ending with both of them lying in the hospital, sharing the same room, with a few broken bones fighting over whose got the most bones broken! 🀣
^I'm just awesome aren't I?! πŸ˜†

Thanks for the PM and patience. =)

Edited by Srishti_TanHa - 11 years ago
DanCing_DiVa_SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow...Mind blowing OS...Loved it ❀️ ❀️
RiyaArShaKapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
U seem to be like female devdasni..yaar bt teri writing style is awesum n haan do one this wen u snd two os likh diya ki 2 dif. Stories..aadhe toh ye sochke nhi padhte ki same os 2 versions mei hai
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome OS Kriti..Loved it πŸ˜ƒ
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amazing osπŸ‘
loved ittt😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW...that was so heart wrenching yet so pure and beautiful..Loved it😳

U are an amazing writer 😊

Hope to see more from u on Swaron...😳
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing...
thnx for pm...
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great it is...continue soon and do pm me...