Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

Disclaimer : This is a fun post. No intention to hurt anybody in anyway. Most of the materials are collected from different posts of this forum or other forums, all related to PKDH.

Many of my friends are being bored and angry watching PKDH, criticizing it, yet again watching it, just like me.

PKDH watching is addictive and it has Social, Economical and Physiological / Psychological effects.

Social : A group of my lady friends has invented a unique way to punish their husbands ( as and when required ), by forcing them to watch PKDH.

Economical : Being bored and angry, many are throwing the remotes to the TV's and thus damaging it. Next day, they are purchasing a new one. It is adversely affecting their monthly expenditure. Many suspects the " kaala haath" of the TV companies behind it who are influencing the CV's to create such boring track.

Physiological : Just like radioactive effects after nuclear explosion, PKDH is adversely affecting our health. And this effect is global.

For example, I'm having toothache in India, Shanthi is having headache in Oman, Sab is having incoherence in her thinking in USA.

Moreover, it is addictive. Zu informed that her husband, stops all work during PKDH telecast.

Psychological : Many are having murdering attitude. Some wants to murder the CV's, some wants to murder the TRP Auntie.

Some are having suicidal attitude. They can't tolerate the sorry state of affair and sufferings of Pankhuri.

The situation is so severe that AIIMS ( All India Institute of Medical Sciences ) is conducting a research on " Effect of PKDH watching on body, mind and environment". You can mail them your symptoms.

Latest buzz word is "TRP ke liye kuch bhi karega."

Everybody know that TRP Aunty is very sympathetic to the " damsel in distress" and sacrificing and suffering "bahu".

So Pankhuri has to be 'Savitri.' Mythological 'Savitri' suffered and sacrificed for her husband. Modern 'Savitri' has to suffer and sacrifice for whole Kumar family and part Deewan family.

The suggested list of sufferings is very long. Sab has suggested some in her post. Others have suggested some more. I'm listing some of those.

1.       Anuj's hair malish

2.       Rubal's boot polish

3.       Latika's pedicure

4.       Sheila's manicure

5.       Latika's tattoo

6.       Sheila's chattoo (what is that ?)

7.       Kabhi mali bano

8.       Kabhi maid bano

9.       Kabhi chaprashi bhi bano

10.   Kabhi Latika ke liye khana banao

11.   Kabhi Nanaji ko Bhajan sunao

Sammi has suggested Pankhuri to change her costume and with boy cut hair and moustache to become Ramukaka.

To honour the gender chapter in Grammar, we will call her Ramudi.

To accomplish this 'mission impossible', Sameer has suggested Pankhuri to be "Pankhuman", just like Superman, Batman or Spiderman.

Sameer, just to honour the gender chapter in Grammar, it should be "Pankhuwoman".

A new group of PKDH watchers has been formed, who call themselves as " The Rotten Tomatoes Group". They throw rotten tomatoes to the TV while watching the show. I talked to one of them. "we don't think it wise to waste fresh tomatoes on a rotten show. Moreover, rotten tomatoes are more eco-friendly and user-friendly than remote. They are less damaging to the TV."

Just like in politics, an anti group has also been formed. They call themselves as  "The Rotten Eggs Group ". Sorry, I could not contact any of them.

( News flash : TRP Auntie has been provided with Z category personal security.)

I tried to contact the CV's many times but could not. Instead, they issued a short press release, stating that, "Since, TRP Auntie is with us, we are neither changing the track nor granting any interview."

I have received many mails asking "Why a well built and heavyweight person like Anuj has no brain to understand Rubal and Sheila antics ?"

After much study and thinking, I have come up with the following answer:

If brain would have been proportional to body weight, Elephants and Whales would have ruled the world. Human race would have no future.

Dear friends, if I have missed anything, if you have more ideas to add, feel free to twit me at

@hateme2   

or call me at

1-800-000-AK-LSV

Latest News : A third group, called " The Cow-dung Group " has been formed.

I talked to the founder chairperson, Mrs. Shammi. She told us, " Cow-dung

is considered sacred by many and it is of no cost, apart from being perfectly

eco friendly and perfectly non-polluting. Another major advantage is,

while feking, (throwing) , you can make the size of the lump, smaller or bigger

depending on your amount of anger."

P.S.: Piyualka has suggested the " Mr. India" mode for Pankhuri.

Again considering the gender, it should be " Mrs. India".

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Edited by hateme2 - 06 April 2013 at 1:54am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahma11sameersaagarCoffeegirl123diyah_usvioletshinePayaDesire95TheGadaboutankur281piyualka_shona_anusha.cochinanurao.66VIMAL.Mvampire12345678mastermagicianDae_drmerXarinaSAIBALROUTHhunnybunchriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About PKDH.(with latest news)." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Great post!

Panku becoming Ramudi or Pankhuwoman will be better than the current track.

The funniest thing is though we throw tomatoes,eggs...or what ever at TV, we do clean by our selves and watch the show again. besides we even hardly wait for the repeat telecastsLOL

We better throw tomatoes and sandals at TRP Auntie!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarankur281piyualkaVIMAL.Manusha.cochinhateme2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Sab is incoherent in thinking... H ha h ah ahha ha...I was always incoherent in thinking... It just increased with PKDh that's all...
You are sooo funny AK... You make watching PKDH easier...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarankur281hateme2anusha.cochin

VIMAL.M

IF-Rockerz

VIMAL.M

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
ROFL Great Post 

Ramudi N Pahkuman LOL

Hope from next week no TRP will come due to digitization.Then they will change track.Other wise TRP aunties demand will given preference 

Edited by VIMAL89 - 05 April 2013 at 9:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarankur281piyualkaanusha.cochinhateme2

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Great post to cope with our frustrations...I am sure yours are taken care off.my take..if Pankhuri  had gone in mr india mode, then at least it would have been hilarious for us...

sameersaagarankur281hateme2anusha.cochin

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Very Enjoyable to read & taking complete care of our feelings about PKDHROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281hateme2anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Funny LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281hateme2

mastermagician

IF-Rockerz

mastermagician

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
ROFL
This is so hilarious!!!
Pankudi becoming 'Ramudi' 'pankuman' modern sati savitriLOL and next what?
'mein ZORU KA GULAM banke rahunga?' being Pankudi's style this suits her the best i think!
List of things this Gulam may tend to do...
giving Latika a body massage
Giving Sheila leg massage etc etc etc

Throwing rotten tomatoes? eco friendly? who is this group?
The last part about Anuj wasROFL Sooo true!!!!
Awesome post friendStar
Really lightened up my mood!!!Big smile

sameersaagarpiyualkaanusha.cochinhateme2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top