Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Oh my heart...these two *sigh* (Page 5)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reena4kunal

Ashnoor prakat ho kunal ke saath in the same frame aur tum forum par prakat na ho, asambhav LOL and let me sound like a broken record ..I love the way u react and write with all siggification to support..oh I want ashnoor back in the show ... just to get u here more often...fab post as always...yet to read the whole thread...

[email protected] me prakatoing same time...haha...ab kya karein...yehi dono mujhe kheench laate hain...they have that powerLOL

I can't help posting the sigs...it's hard to find the right words to do justice to them...the sigs helpLOL

Thanks so much for your sweet comments as alwaysSmile

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Evon--

ofcourse both him and Nanhi have to bother Megha in the SAME wayLOL

Like father, like daughter.. I loved that scene, kept smiling all the way through. A complete and peaceful picture.. even with Addu on the side (thankfully not talking).

[email protected] Addu thankfully NOT talking...haha yeah...guess they didn't get little Addu available to shoot so they hid "him" in the blankets...lol

It was just such a tender, sweet, HAPPY family scene...the feeling that the show used to give in season 1...personified in this scene...with Mohan the father as I'd thought he would be...mischievously affectionate...the way he watches Megha bringing the food...the way he goes quietly, "Uth jaayenge"...the way Nanhi is so PICTURE perfect sleeping with her head on his chest...and Megha doting over her THREE kidsLOL...oh what a perfect picture...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMeera_Ka_Mohan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naq5

true true.. they both together always got me thinking.. how come kunal is not the same with any other character. even rim or megha... he is just too perfect  n ashnoor too. ur rt she gets out the best in him. 
but seeing fbs makes me miss her even more..Broken Heart
y did thy have to get this leap doneAngry

btw i want to know...ashnoor kunal ko real life me kya bulati hai. NBT me to spiderman hai.. wht is he in real life?
i believe they share a great chemistry. 
btw un dono ke beech kuch alag hi chemistry hai... never seen such wonderful chemistry on screen before. nothing can match it.. not even mohan- rim, mohan -megha, or mohan -older nanhi.

I guess we will forever wonder about the why of this godforsaken leap...lol...especially when they give us moments like this which remind us why this PERFECTION is something we CAN'T get over...and yes, Kunal has THE most perfect chemistry with Ashnoor...Rimjhim toh can't come close ever...and with Megha it's different anyways.

Ashnoor happens to be the only kid that Kunal has bonded with in this special way...he himself mentioned it a lot in season 1 interviews...with Rimjhim, it's been 4 months and he's still "getting to know her"LOL in his own words...with Ashnoor it was an INSTANT connect.

Yes, nothing can match their chemistry...cuz it's beyond the labels of any typical bond...Older Nanhi is a different character as far as I'm concerned.

In real life, I think Ashnoor calls him Kunal BhaiyyaLOL...not too sure though...they never showed  us enough interviews of them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spidieprachuryaMeera_Ka_Mohan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swavai2

Time for a group dance for this treat on friday night dear all.

I am gonna watch that scene on a Loop once I get home. Till then watching the photos and siggis Aarry Yaar (Anu right?)has posted on page 1 of this thread.

It was the best part of yesterdays episode. Wonder with a bond like that ... and a forcefull separation of 12 years Thank goodness these three are alive. Perhaps only due to their hope and longing of togetherness and joy.

This scene is now justifying Mohan's words "Us parivar ,ai bahut saara pyaar thaa", while he was presenting about Addu in AI office to make Navika accept for her being his Nanhi.

Yep it's Anu :-)

There was a lot of love and sweetness in the show itself before a whole lot of GHASTLY nonsense unfolded...but moments like these do show that there was  lot of love before the nonsense was thrust in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spidie

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by knraji

Awesome post...Mohan-Nanhi is the soul of NBT. An unique bond, which can never be replaced or recreated.

The pictures were so adorable.Day Dreaming

Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed itSmile
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Arey yaar Anu, so late??... I waited for long yesterday. Ashnoor appeared and I was wondering why no post from you? Well, now I came across this. Very well written.Big smile Your post makes me my cry even more... miss Ashnoor so much and her bonding with Kunal.Cry.Cry... Why? Why? Why did they bring that horrible 12 yrs leap??Angry

It was a pleasant surprise for all of us to see Ashnoor appear again on the show. It is always heartwarming to see Ashnoor and Kunal share the screen space... such a cute and adorable short scene... sigh... but yeh dil maange more...Embarrassed

Ashnoor surprised us two times recently by doing guest appearances, but not even once any news channels covered this. Kitne saare crap tracks ko tho cover karke badha chadha ke bolthe rehte hai... like navika doing the Sholay act and her drunken state act, tannu getting married etc..Angry.. But never told about Ashnoor making a short scene in a particular episode.Cry So that, we would've been lucky to get Kunal and Ashnoor talking about their scene and would've got some glimpse of their off-screen mastiWinkDay Dreaming Miss their off screen convos.Cry

BTW, you are not talking about MM fb scene(wrist watch)... I liked that scene too. Even this scene surprised me, as it was different from the usual Mohan getting romantic and Megha chasing him away scenes.LOL It was a feel good scene, It was simple, yet romantic...Day Dreaming Aakanksha was not acting rigid, but was free and that short scene was very sweet and this scene made me to wander in MM dreamlandDay Dreaming with my wild imaginations.LOLEmbarrassed.

Lovely siggy and avis...  thanks for making this thread.Hug

Aww I'm sorry, MeeraHugLOL

LOL I did watch the epi dupahar ko hi...but it took me a while to manage to avi and sig the whole thing...isliye post also got delayed...cuz I couldn't make a post without SHOWING why the scene got me so...like TANGIBLY made my heart ache with a smile.

Arey Ashnoor ka BTS toh yeh log kabhi na dein...so many other "important" characters in the show nowErmmLOL

Oh I LOVED the MM fbs too...I actually wanted to avi those too but forgot...lol but yeah I've been PLEASANTLY surprised by how sweet the FBs have been...the way I'd imagined their relationship to be...the watch FB really was very sweet...even the mirchi wala...lol...how APT that Mohan LITERALLY MIRCHI ke dabbe ko I love you bol raha thaLOLLOL...and yeah Aakanksha was awesome in all the scenes in the last 2-3 epis since she's shown up at Mohan's house...be it the FBs or the present day scenes...that green sari is looking so nice on her too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spidieprachuryaMeera_Ka_Mohan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged

does anyone have links to off screen convos between mohan & nanhi fron season 1.. i wud like to see themDay Dreaming

There's only a few that I know of...there's bits and pieces in b/w of their convos...

In this one towards the end:

And in this one she's laughing at him in the backgroundLOL

And in this one as well:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryanaq5

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
it was actually very cute and when nanhi bit megha's finger and the 2 started laughing it was very cuteSmileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top