India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Oh my heart...these two *sigh* (Page 4)

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Time for a group dance for this treat on friday night dear all.

I am gonna watch that scene on a Loop once I get home. Till then watching the photos and siggis Aarry Yaar (Anu right?)has posted on page 1 of this thread.

It was the best part of yesterdays episode. Wonder with a bond like that ... and a forcefull separation of 12 years Thank goodness these three are alive. Perhaps only due to their hope and longing of togetherness and joy.

This scene is now justifying Mohan's words "Us parivar ,ai bahut saara pyaar thaa", while he was presenting about Addu in AI office to make Navika accept for her being his Nanhi.

Edited by swavai2 - 06 April 2013 at 4:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

knraji IF-Dazzler
knraji
knraji

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Awesome post...Mohan-Nanhi is the soul of NBT. An unique bond, which can never be replaced or recreated.

The pictures were so adorable.Day Dreaming

AreYaar

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Arey yaar Anu, so late??... I waited for long yesterday. Ashnoor appeared and I was wondering why no post from you? Well, now I came across this. Very well written.Big smile Your post makes me my cry even more... miss Ashnoor so much and her bonding with Kunal.Cry.Cry... Why? Why? Why did they bring that horrible 12 yrs leap??Angry

It was a pleasant surprise for all of us to see Ashnoor appear again on the show. It is always heartwarming to see Ashnoor and Kunal share the screen space... such a cute and adorable short scene... sigh... but yeh dil maange more...Embarrassed

Ashnoor surprised us two times recently by doing guest appearances, but not even once any news channels covered this. Kitne saare crap tracks ko tho cover karke badha chadha ke bolthe rehte hai... like navika doing the Sholay act and her drunken state act, tannu getting married etc..Angry.. But never told about Ashnoor making a short scene in a particular episode.Cry So that, we would've been lucky to get Kunal and Ashnoor talking about their scene and would've got some glimpse of their off-screen mastiWinkDay Dreaming Miss their off screen convos.Cry

BTW, you are not talking about MM fb scene(wrist watch)... I liked that scene too. Even this scene surprised me, as it was different from the usual Mohan getting romantic and Megha chasing him away scenes.LOL It was a feel good scene, It was simple, yet romantic...Day Dreaming Aakanksha was not acting rigid, but was free and that short scene was very sweet and this scene made me to wander in MM dreamlandDay Dreaming with my wild imaginations.LOLEmbarrassed.

Lovely siggy and avis...  thanks for making this thread.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaAreYaar

naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
does anyone have links to off screen convos between mohan & nanhi fron season 1.. i wud like to see themDay Dreaming

AreYaar

nancy97 IF-Dazzler
nancy97
nancy97

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
nice post i love this father and daughterSmile

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanujanvi

Well...thank you god for small mercies...well...Season 1 fans who protested to get the show back are getting solace in whole lot of crap...

Thank you Anu...for this wonderful post and snaps...

Kunal and ashnoor would have had a gala time while shooting this...hope we get some offscreen segment on this...this one scene brought smile on my face and made my tv viewing experience worth while.

You're most welcome, Jaanvi...thank god for small mercies indeed! LOL just when I give up hope of seeing any other FB moment with Ashnoor, they drop one in ...sometimes I wonder if Ashnoor just saunters onto the sets to meet up with them and they decide to put her in a scene on the spotLOL

I SO wish someday they do a scene where Mohan only sees Ashnoor as Nanhi in one of those scenes with Navika...then she can be in the WHOLE epiLOL

Sadly they never give us good BTSs of Kunal-Ashnoor...kya kareinOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanujanviprachurya

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajbijz

bahut bahut super duper scene tha. Melts my heart to see the chemistry & the beauty they brought. It felt like real father/ daughter.
So many serials show children - but aisa real chemistry none.

Kaash yeh leap sirf 2-3 saal ka hota. then many things would have still been convincing and Ashnoor cld also have been there.

Exactly...aisi chemistry na kahin aur dekhi hai and I doubt na kahin aur dekhne ko milegi...they PERSONIFY the most natural bond.

prachurya

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monusumi

actually seriously i dont have words for these 2,kunal n ashnoor make me speechless...
I just cant stop smiling when i see them together

Mera bhi same to same...I'm STILL smiilingLOLLOL

Go to top