India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Oh my heart...these two *sigh* (Page 3)

meera285 Groupbie
meera285
meera285

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
its really sad that Ashnoor has no role in NBT2  little happy atleast getting to see her in  flashbacks 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Ashnoor prakat ho kunal ke saath in the same frame aur tum forum par prakat na ho, asambhav LOL and let me sound like a broken record ..I love the way u react and write with all siggification to support..oh I want ashnoor back in the show ... just to get u here more often...fab post as always...yet to read the whole thread...

AreYaar

--Evon-- Senior Member
--Evon--
--Evon--

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
ofcourse both him and Nanhi have to bother Megha in the SAME wayLOL

Like father, like daughter.. I loved that scene, kept smiling all the way through. A complete and peaceful picture.. even with Addu on the side (thankfully not talking).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaAreYaar

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
lovely post loved dis scene ashnoor is truly an angel Smile

Edited by ash28 - 06 April 2013 at 1:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaAreYaar

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
They are magic indeed... fabulous.. me also a broken recordCry

AreYaar

naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by passionalive

And me sounding like another broken record in this list..LOL Was expecting a post from you today Wink LOL 
They are just beyond adorables together..definitely the screen sparkles and even the tiniest of the scene raises to a new level...Day Dreaming

I was getting this off-acreen bonding feeling there in this scene..and me as a Mohan-Nanhi lover gets peace when i see them together..Back to Home feeling..Embarrassed  Did i see AS, Kunal and Ashnoor having their same happy time together ? I am sure they must be more than glad to shoot it..LOL I miss them a lot Cry..again iterating the same thing Embarrassed LOL

Lovely gifs and pics Anu Clap Just see the smile of Mohan and Ashnoor mischievousness...Aah!! There We meet again..happy family.Day Dreaming

LOL I'm predictable when it comes to them I guess...lol

Back to Home waali feeling...SO the phrase I was looking for...jaise dil ko sukoon milta hai...like coming home...THAT is how they make you feel...oh this was TOTALLY off-screen bonding and they and well we too are so lucky that that off-screen bonding creates such magic onscreen...they are ONE...they move in such PERFECT synchronization...little touches...like Ashnoor starting to smile as soon as Mohan pulls the let me bite Megha's finger trick...and hides his face half behind Nanhi's with that mischievous smile...lol

And the way he looks at her when she wakes up with that smile...precious is also too small a word...for the sheer PERFECTION they are onscreen together...nothing can match up...really really sorry but "jaan" is not even on the same PLANET or RADAR as these two...Kunal is a different PERSON with Ashnoor...only SHE can bring that out in him.

These FBs have been the best thing about the recent epis...keep 'em coming I say...I'll live vicariously through them and spin my own story in my headDay DreamingLOL

true true.. they both together always got me thinking.. how come kunal is not the same with any other character. even rim or megha... he is just too perfect  n ashnoor too. ur rt she gets out the best in him. 
but seeing fbs makes me miss her even more..Broken Heart
y did thy have to get this leap doneAngry

AreYaar

naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
btw i want to know...ashnoor kunal ko real life me kya bulati hai. NBT me to spiderman hai.. wht is he in real life?
i believe they share a great chemistry. 
btw un dono ke beech kuch alag hi chemistry hai... never seen such wonderful chemistry on screen before. nothing can match it.. not even mohan- rim, mohan -megha, or mohan -older nanhi.

AreYaar

kunakshafan26 IF-Rockerz
kunakshafan26
kunakshafan26

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
magical post

AreYaar

Go to top