Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanujanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well...thank you god for small mercies...well...Season 1 fans who protested to get the show back are getting solace in whole lot of crap...

Thank you Anu...for this wonderful post and snaps...

Kunal and ashnoor would have had a gala time while shooting this...hope we get some offscreen segment on this...this one scene brought smile on my face and made my tv viewing experience worth while.
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bahut bahut super duper scene tha. Melts my heart to see the chemistry & the beauty they brought. It felt like real father/ daughter.
So many serials show children - but aisa real chemistry none.

Kaash yeh leap sirf 2-3 saal ka hota. then many things would have still been convincing and Ashnoor cld also have been there.
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually seriously i dont have words for these 2,kunal n ashnoor make me speechless...
I just cant stop smiling when i see them together
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb post for our Little nanhi pari
meera285 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its really sad that Ashnoor has no role in NBT2  little happy atleast getting to see her in  flashbacks 
Reena4kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashnoor prakat ho kunal ke saath in the same frame aur tum forum par prakat na ho, asambhav 😆 and let me sound like a broken record ..I love the way u react and write with all siggification to support..oh I want ashnoor back in the show ... just to get u here more often...fab post as always...yet to read the whole thread...
--Evon-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ofcourse both him and Nanhi have to bother Megha in the SAME way😆

Like father, like daughter.. I loved that scene, kept smiling all the way through. A complete and peaceful picture.. even with Addu on the side (thankfully not talking).
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely post loved dis scene ashnoor is truly an angel 😊Edited by ash28 - 11 years ago
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are magic indeed... fabulous.. me also a broken record😭
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL I'm predictable when it comes to them I guess...lol

Back to Home waali feeling...SO the phrase I was looking for...jaise dil ko sukoon milta hai...like coming home...THAT is how they make you feel...oh this was TOTALLY off-screen bonding and they and well we too are so lucky that that off-screen bonding creates such magic onscreen...they are ONE...they move in such PERFECT synchronization...little touches...like Ashnoor starting to smile as soon as Mohan pulls the let me bite Megha's finger trick...and hides his face half behind Nanhi's with that mischievous smile...lol

And the way he looks at her when she wakes up with that smile...precious is also too small a word...for the sheer PERFECTION they are onscreen together...nothing can match up...really really sorry but "jaan" is not even on the same PLANET or RADAR as these two...Kunal is a different PERSON with Ashnoor...only SHE can bring that out in him.

These FBs have been the best thing about the recent epis...keep 'em coming I say...I'll live vicariously through them and spin my own story in my head😆

true true.. they both together always got me thinking.. how come kunal is not the same with any other character. even rim or megha... he is just too perfect  n ashnoor too. ur rt she gets out the best in him. 
but seeing fbs makes me miss her even more..🥺
y did thy have to get this leap done😡