India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Oh my heart...these two *sigh*

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
I sound like a broken record now but seriously anytime they show Ashnoor, it's like the show gets lifted to a whole another level...and her and Kunal together are just too TOO precious for wordsDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Thank you once again to the powers that be for providing these adorable unexpected snippets...of what COULD have been...even going beyond Kunal-Ashnoor...it was such a SWEET family bit...what this show COULD have been had it not veered off towards pathetic tracks like Rondeema...but oh well...anyways, even the sleeping deliberately hidden "Addu" completed the family picture so wonderfully...lol

My fav. bits these two...they just LIFT the heart...watching them...I can't tire of it...it brings such a huge smile on my face...and just touches my heart so deeply.

Mohan was just SO Mohan in this scene...and the way he was patting a sleeping Nanhi's  head...awww...and ofcourse both him and Nanhi have to bother Megha in the SAME wayLOL

Also LOVED her smile when she woke up and looked over mischievously...she's an ANGEL seriously

LOVELY LOVELY scene...I can't gush enough...I'll let the pictures do the talkingDay Dreaming

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

rashnienitaiSanghavi8NBTRockzswargaTaj_BAVKYsouji2008heydoc27Bubbly_Linaspidiejaanujanvicooljav1234--Evon--IshqDewaanisrishti bhutanijia03iceman7Ishaqzaadeswavai2blmadhuriReena4kunal-RD-saurisnaina2010-Khush-prachuryaMeera_Ka_Mohan_Rini_-ParamHolic-knrajisakhisangniasmi279Sah1naq5rajbijzkunalthebest-Deb-meghan27kunakshafan26Pilu05Leesannb.neha--Hope--banditqueenn.Lekz-Payal--AmalAziz-PavaniShinyNymeriaMonu-SunNaapc_palsAdallyAmanat.-RadhaRani-AkkiHP-Ursh--Swetha-ash28

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
And me sounding like another broken record in this list..LOL Was expecting a post from you today Wink LOL 
They are just beyond adorables together..definitely the screen sparkles and even the tiniest of the scene raises to a new level...Day Dreaming

I was getting this off-acreen bonding feeling there in this scene..and me as a Mohan-Nanhi lover gets peace when i see them together..Back to Home feeling..Embarrassed  Did i see AS, Kunal and Ashnoor having their same happy time together ? I am sure they must be more than glad to shoot it..LOL I miss them a lot Cry..again iterating the same thing Embarrassed LOL

Lovely gifs and pics Anu Clap Just see the smile of Mohan and Ashnoor mischievousness...Aah!! There We meet again..happy family.Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

meera285spidieheydoc27--Evon--swavai2rajbijzasmi279prachurya-Deb--Ursh-AreYaar

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

I am right there with you, of course.

I said in another post that seeing her just puts a instantaneous smile of my face...

I dunno what it is about these two together that just melts my heart and strikes a chord deep within. I wasn't expecting Ashnoor at all today, but it's just so nice to get to see snippet of her...or them, together...I am at peace with and loving S2, but I still sorely miss Ashnoor...

I hope that we get to see more such FBs with her throughout the rest of the season.

Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Evon--heydoc27asmi279pc_palsAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

And me sounding like another broken record in this list..LOL Was expecting a post from you today Wink LOL 
They are just beyond adorables together..definitely the screen sparkles and even the tiniest of the scene raises to a new level...Day Dreaming

I was getting this off-acreen bonding feeling there in this scene..and me as a Mohan-Nanhi lover gets peace when i see them together..Back to Home feeling..Embarrassed  Did i see AS, Kunal and Ashnoor having their same happy time together ? I am sure they must be more than glad to shoot it..LOL I miss them a lot Cry..again iterating the same thing Embarrassed LOL

Lovely gifs and pics Anu Clap Just see the smile of Mohan and Ashnoor mischievousness...Aah!! There We meet again..happy family.Day Dreaming

LOL I'm predictable when it comes to them I guess...lol

Back to Home waali feeling...SO the phrase I was looking for...jaise dil ko sukoon milta hai...like coming home...THAT is how they make you feel...oh this was TOTALLY off-screen bonding and they and well we too are so lucky that that off-screen bonding creates such magic onscreen...they are ONE...they move in such PERFECT synchronization...little touches...like Ashnoor starting to smile as soon as Mohan pulls the let me bite Megha's finger trick...and hides his face half behind Nanhi's with that mischievous smile...lol

And the way he looks at her when she wakes up with that smile...precious is also too small a word...for the sheer PERFECTION they are onscreen together...nothing can match up...really really sorry but "jaan" is not even on the same PLANET or RADAR as these two...Kunal is a different PERSON with Ashnoor...only SHE can bring that out in him.

These FBs have been the best thing about the recent epis...keep 'em coming I say...I'll live vicariously through them and spin my own story in my headDay DreamingLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spidieheydoc27swavai2asmi279prachuryapc_pals

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

I am right there with you, of course.

I said in another post that seeing her just puts a instantaneous smile of my face...

I dunno what it is about these two together that just melts my heart and strikes a chord deep within. I wasn't expecting Ashnoor at all today, but it's just so nice to get to see snippet of her...or them, together...I am at peace with and loving S2, but I still sorely miss Ashnoor...

I hope that we get to see more such FBs with her throughout the rest of the season.

Day Dreaming

She has one of THE most infectious smiles possible...and so so SO natural...you can't HELP but smile on seeing her...at the way SHE smiles...blessed this child is I say once again...God Bless her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Evon--prachuryaSah1

Sah1 IF-Dazzler
Sah1
Sah1

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post, thanks to cvs for small bit of ashnoor n kunal and as usual they created the magic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaAreYaar

Adally IF-Sizzlerz
Adally
Adally

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
superb post for our angels <3
wish there will be lots of FB scenes of darling Ashnoor <3 :)

cuteee avi & pics 
tfs anu :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera285prachuryaAreYaar

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
May I join the gang!!! ( see its not a question, Aareyaar and Passionalive ;) )

Ashnoor is Ashnoor, Kunal and Ashnoor together are a magic personified. It was with her smike in my heart I slept yesterday night and the image of that magical smile and her holding kunal, kunal wih his adorable loving teasing look, Oh, magic cant be better than this!

Thank you cvs for bringing Ashnoor, let there be her presence felt in this show through many more fbs. We as fans do want to get a glimpes of the life of Bhatnagar family in their Juna Mohalla mansion during two years after marriage.

???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meera285Sah1prachuryaMeera_Ka_Mohanpc_palsAreYaar

Go to top