India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

To the silent readers.

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
We are all making so many posts to get the forum going. If you like the show and the rank here is falling, why aren't you commenting? 

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFanpriyankabhat09mariyakamransamarthasanjaybonnie7dimpi3humeshaaguru-ki-dewaaniohmygodurgreatDiamond_14deepshakriyaXDPagalKuriXDEna292mandygillvioletshinesochonaHakunaMatata.-Saumya-HydroxyGroupOmaRamdassKesh123-zozo-MS-meghasharmaInfofanhunnybunchILTHBEB..Rish..NestleToulouseNandiniRaizadaaSanju_TheRowdiest-Bhavi

mrsrahulkhanna Newbie
mrsrahulkhanna
mrsrahulkhanna

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
my opinion: the actors are great and i get that it's SLB and all...but, there isn't much for the viewer to know that the samud bond will rise above it all. i guess because a lot of us think it'll end the way the novel did, this show doesn't give you even a little bit of the usual escapist stuff. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it would be nice to finish an episode and feel good about it...i don't know about you guys but after an episode ends, i'm like omg they're never going to actually show them getting together. just my thoughts :) 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarawakKrishnala-.Anamika.aditeeMarybartonShanUlasInfofan

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrsrahulkhanna

my opinion: the actors are great and i get that it's SLB and all...but, there isn't much for the viewer to know that the samud bond will rise above it all. i guess because a lot of us think it'll end the way the novel did, this show doesn't give you even a little bit of the usual escapist stuff. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it would be nice to finish an episode and feel good about it...i don't know about you guys but after an episode ends, i'm like omg they're never going to actually show them getting together. just my thoughts :) 

I feel it is a bit early to worry about the ending.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CutieZainab22HakunaMatata.

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

@ underlined - Agreed but that is what is keeping many viewers away. Be back later to add more.

Edited by Infofan - 05 April 2013 at 7:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

sochona IF-Dazzler
sochona
sochona

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i am not very good at making posts but i do comment .

HakunaMatata.Marybarton

Diamond_14 Goldie
Diamond_14
Diamond_14

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
i think some viewers are keeping away from the show because they are afraid samud not going to get together at the end after reading the novel. i wish slb says in a interview clearly that he is not going to stick to the novel/ film completely. then this would solve viewers problem.

SahirsBeardMarybarton

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

it was very clearly said that slb will not follow the novel story strictly, the play is based on the novel, but he will make changes keeping in mind the modern society and trps..i know at the end these two don't meet according to the novel..but kumud is shown as a rebellious to old ghasi phiti beliefs, she might just go against all odds and marry saras at the end! but why r we thinking of the end so soon! just enjoy the serial now and comment on their few romantic moments, make few short stories..i wish i cud, but am not  a good writer..but, always try to comment most of the posts!

Marybarton

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
i try to comment often cause i love this forum - right now it's my no 1
but exams are getting close i have slack off a bit otherwise Saras is going to be on my exam paper LOL

Marybarton

Go to top