Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
From the list above, I think SRK deserved the awards he got for Devdas, MNIK, and CDI. 
Salman deserved it for Tere Naam. 

But I'm still trying to understand how Hrithik got the award for Dhoom 2 πŸ˜†! That should have gone to Aamir. 
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Omniscient..

😑 How dare you?? 

Don't you know, in this forum even John Abraham and Tushar Kapoor are much more deserving than SRK. πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£  Srk achieving everything he has and being on the top is the biggest fluke of nature possible, he doesn't have any talent, he didn't deserve anything in life <--that's all I gathered from this forum. πŸ˜†

Haters gonna hate πŸ˜†
Rehan_oberoi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya.91

BEHAVE PLEASE
😊

Oh God. You've set aside some time to publically humiliate yourself. Its good. Enjoy πŸ˜†
Edited by Rehan_oberoi - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rehan_oberoi

Oh God. You've set aside some time to publically humiliate yourself. Its good. Enjoy πŸ˜†

Mr. Oberoi, your post made absolutely no sense just like your preceeder... and u too
BEHAVE
πŸ˜‰
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just don't get it why the two arguing party can not agree to disagree😡If someone thinks that SRK deserved all the awards he got than its the member's opinion and the member is entitled to have that opinion. If the other person thinks that SRK didn't deserve the award then the member is entitled to having that opinion and doesn't need to shove it down the throat of the member who thinks that SRK deserved his awards. Peace.
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratima

Had hi ho gayi ye toh. πŸ˜† Tanya ji, battameezee khud start kar rahi ho aur doosron ko 'behave behave' bol rahi ho. First BEHAVE yourself, fir auron ko bolna. 

its funny how people uses their newbie Ids to defend themselves for their loud-mouth and misbehavior when their chamchaas and fans of same actor are not around

πŸ˜†

IF is a funny place πŸ˜‰

Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Ajay Devgan (now Devgn) deserved every award for Zakhm... And today he deserves every Joota for Himmatwala...
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

I think Ajay Devgan (now Devgn) deserved every award for Zakhm... And today he deserves every Joota for Himmatwala...

Lollzzz @ your comment on Himmatwala  πŸ˜†
and I agree πŸ˜‰
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
why no vote for the award in 98 πŸ˜† that is as worse as hrithik winning for dhoom 2! Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

why no vote for the award in 98 πŸ˜† that is as worse as hrithik winning for dhoom 2!

exactly... hamming at its best (or should I say worstπŸ˜†) 
Anil for viraasat and kamal hasan for chachi 420 (both were nominated) were par excellence as compared with the DTPH performance of our Hamm-Rukh-Khan