Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiHBO SS#2: Secret Passion *New Thd Link pg 146* (Page 74)

bubblz Senior Member
bubblz
bubblz

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Congrats on new thread...
Wat a slumber party ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnkhunostalgic

This update was so different, it starts making is imagine something but turns out to be something else, so much revelations between them , a different side of Arnav for Khushi to understand, the previous updates were making him seem like a monster, not like finding solace in her and in this one he talks and expresses them and she understands them, it's not words all the time, actions speak louder than words and you proved it again, so they patched up kind of... The massage was too steamy, did not see that coming with the slumber party title... I am not sure but for some reason I feel glad he opened up to her share his life and why he seeks her and justifies why he got her..., tooo steamy to handle... The massage aftermath was tooo hot, now again restless for the next update as always for your stories... Hell will break loose if she even thinks of someone else or even if someone sees her that way, waiting to see how she will get away with it. 

So what is the score, 2 to 1 or 2 to 2 as both got what they wanted, the condition which she put forward is still under the wraps, being your regular reader I am sure it is big if it got ASR to agree to it, I am guessing not to publicly acknowledge their relation, is that what your are going to target next, acknowldge their relation publicly so no can claim her? 

Bravo again Tina!!!!!! Clap You are passion queen

wow great analysisBig smile agree tim u, arnav opened up this chapter and let khushi see his vulnerable side. the passion was hot for sure too blush. score is 2-1 and yes the condition is big for Arnav to change the time limitWink
keep reading!
lavanyaraj Goldie
lavanyaraj
lavanyaraj

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
congrats on new thread

TINA!

IPKKNDbigfan Goldie
IPKKNDbigfan
IPKKNDbigfan

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
awesome awesome awesome update loved it     it was amazing
no khushi belongs to arnav and only arnav no one else  i hope no one comes between them! continue soon please thanks so much 
                     Winku r the best!WinkClapClapClap

TINA!

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raila1014

First of all is that Barun Sobti's body in the picture b4 the chapter?  I loved his character ASR in the show but this bod?  It is beyond hot!  Ufff, I had to fan myself here.  Ok back to the update, it was a great one.  I loved their little domestic scene at her appartment, eating and watching TV.  Boy he is one possessive man, not liking someone else watching his Kushi - kinda like the holiday scene where he shoved the guy dancing around her saying that's my wife dude, back off!  I liked their game, I knew she would lose.    I liked the massage scene in the show even though I felt they could have done more with it but yours was way hotter.  Full frontal massage - he knew where he was going with this one.  I especially loved their conversation, how brutally honest he was with her and she ever so tenderly pulled him back trying to soothe his pain.  He did not disappoint either did he now?  Killing her softly with his lovemaking - yes it was not sex this time, it was lovemaking.  He worshipped her body and made her feel special.  Of course he would not be ASR if he did not get her admission while going at it.  Then you had to end this chapter by bursting their fresh bubble -  heis going to lose it for sure.  What will she do?  Will she be able to refuse the rishta?  Pls don't wait too long to update, this is getting good . . .

yes that is barun's pic unmorphedEmbarrassed glad u liked the update--it showed their changing dynamics just as u described.
keep reading!
TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sphobic

OH MY GOD dear the slumber party was really hot.

i loved each and everything about this update.

and precap is awesome.i really cant wait for the next update.
plsss plsss update soon.really cant wait.

every time i say this but it is really not enough that i m in love with ur writting.love u.
aww Hug
TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPKKNDbigfan

awesome awesome awesome update loved it     it was amazing
no khushi belongs to arnav and only arnav no one else  i hope no one comes between them! continue soon please thanks so much 
                     Winku r the best!Clap

no worries arnav won't ever allow that to happenLOL
nataraja321 Groupbie
nataraja321
nataraja321

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Omg awesome ff

TINA!

Go to top